• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHALOT 5: 5/19/07 [MOAST Circuit]

Velox

Smash Ace
lol... you guys and your Pikachus...

Yeah, I think I've played Reqy before in Austin, his Samus is good. I think he was the one I played like a 30 minute Ice Climber vs. Samus match with. I think the best Samus would have to be Caveman or Majoras though. I haven't seen TGM play Samus in like... a year..., and I guess Hylian no longer plays her. I've never actually seen MajinLink (sp?) play before. There was some randomly good Samus in SA on that rescheduled Joe Michael tournament. I dunno... lots of Samusi (heh) now... Came out of nowhere. There was some green Samus at EVO which I have no idea who that even was. EmperorCesar from Magnolia mains Samus now as well.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Heh Velox.

Well lets see for best samus I am definitly going to say Caveman. I still play samus but I don't have a main now I pretty much play everyone. Don't be suprised to see some weird counterpicks from me. I counterpicked IC's against bear last tournament and won that match even though I at the time didn't play IC's at all LOL. And I play kirby alot now. I would say fox is my best right now though.

As far as samus's go I would say:

1st: Caveman
2nd: Majoras/Reqy
3rd: TGM/Hylian
4th: Fmatt/majinlink

...I think this because:

Caveman played tgm and beat him but it was last stock high %
Majoras 2/3 with caveman and it went 2-1 caveman winning close matchs
I have never samus dittoed caveman but everyone else on there I have I think
Reqy had close matchs with me and won them and he is very technical and great with missles. Majoras also beat me last time I played him but it was only 1 friendly >_>.
When I played majinlink at evo I 2 stocked his samus with mine like 3 times in a row.

Just my estimations though. TGM might be better then reqy i dunno but I don't think he is better than majoras. I want to play all of the samus again..

Edit: I forgot about chang...I don't know where he would fit in.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MM? Samus vs falco?

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
pfft, no doubt caveman is the best samus, from there i think its pretty close, but yeah this is not samus topic ^.^
i had a question before...if the valley manage to go, like 5 people, and the valley decides to stay saturday night there, could there be housing? ^.^

Mr.C

Smash Master
my samus is amazing but thats cause im hot

lol @ me skipping prom to go to a smash tourney. =\

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
do both mr c, that's what i did.

i had fabulous hair that day

and i think you're forgetting about the time i beat all of dallas with samus bluezaft

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That sucks. I want my fox peach MM >_>. Can someone bring a video camera to this and record me doing a bunch of SHDL and such or just one of my matchs because this guy on the fox forums keeps asking me to make a video showing him how I laser >_>...Thanks >_>...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Quit acting like that's not you on an alt account hylian

::giggle giggle::
Ummm its not? Lol seriously it isn't though >_>. My only alts are on gamefaqs XD. I'm not going to waste upping my post count on another account here! lol. I just don't have any video equipment so..yeah >_>.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
hi guys im a new smash player i am moving to austin this week and thats only an hour away from san antonio hopefully i can go i will surely win i main bowser and pichu how do you guys play i play with items on high low is cool too though but yeah be ready

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha you better be ready not us.

We play:
4 stock 8 minutes
No items

and such.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
Well if i go its just gonna be me. but yeah i should be moved in by wed or thur hopefully and then i can see about going. be ready for my noob skillz

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bluk:
Hmmm want to MM if you go? <_< >_>...I will let you pick my character first round! (except yoshi)

Fear: My samus vs your fox MM?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
hey there greyfox86 here giving out info that theres gonna be a lock-in the week after this
on the 26th of may thats the night for the lock-in so if you were there at the lockin from blueforks a long while ago, then youll know how its going to be
the info will be givin out on the day of this tourny so once this is done ill post up a new topic for this
at any rate i hope people come to smashalot 5 and ill most likely be here so ill help out if felix needs it

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Dear Mr. C with your girl-pants so tight,
Won't you be my teams partner for this doubles fight?

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
Uh, anyone in San antonio. Can you house me and three other houston/mag peeps? I would really like housing for two days but one is perfectly awesome.

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Aight, you houstonites can stay at our place. We warn you..... we don't have couches or extra sheets and blankets, but we do have plenty of carpeted floor and a nice big tv for smash. And we can bring down the spare tv from Ben's room for twice the smash.

So FYI bring your own sleeping devices, and at least an extra copy of smash. One of our copies is faulty, so I hope someone can at least bring a good copy of smash.

Top Bottom