• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashalot 2: The Sequel! 2/17/06 San Antonio Tournaments

RiceBurner

Smash Cadet
Oh, hey guys. I know tomorrow is Felix's Smash tourny, but I will be going down to gamelot as well around 7:00 pm. I'm throwing a little naruto party to celebrate the ending of filler, so i'll be showing the new episodes over there on a DVD. you guys are welcome to watch if interested, i'll be buying pizza and stuff. if you want to eat some of it, just pitch in $2 and help yourself. thanks guys!

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
I'm going at 10 cause last couple times there have been people around there at 10 or 11. But the majority of people always show up around between an hour before and after 3...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Naruto>Smash>Slash
so in some cases we agree and some we dont :p

anyways ill be with riceburner at that time
and ill be bringing my GC, crappy TV, and the best PS2 in the world :D

Felix15c

Smash Journeyman
Results

Singles

1: Caveman $80
2: Mr. C $40
3: Smiles $30
4: Fear $20
5: JF
5: Jesse
7: Red
7: Carlie
9: Forkgirl
9: Nike20
9: Kyle
9: Stewart
13: Ryan
13: Jotun
13: Comm
17: Uglywombat
17: Ijag

Doubles

1: CC $50
2: DieSuperFly $30
3: zack and red
4: zelgadis and king
5: *****slap
5: Victor and Steven

Wombat, I still got your copy of FF12 :p

Whichever member of RnJ has my controller (sorry... my mind blanked out on who I lent it to) just hold on to it and give it back to me next chance you get. Provided you just didn't leave it at Gamelot and actually are in possision of it by the time you read this... of course.

Nike.

Smash Hero
That was such a great tourney with the extra tv's and it went by smoothly. I can't wait until the next one. Great job Felix.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Ugly, are you going to EVO? You should, because I need to slap you around for getting last AGAIN.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****it, I'll do better next time.

And, third place in teams with no money?

boo

:D

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
Ugly, are you going to EVO? You should, because I need to slap you around for getting last AGAIN.
lol bluezaft. You know this is like the five billionth time I've played Ugly in tourney. This time was really close. The first and third matches were neck and neck. The second was a two stocksies (sorry wombat, but your marth just doesn't cut it against peach).

You on the other hand.......... I've played in tourney like 3 billion times and still have yet to overcome. Grr............ and I'm pretty sure I owe you a dollar.

On to shout outs:

Jotun: I wants another Gannon ditto >.> I'm really suprised I got you down to one after that horrific combo on the first stock.

Taylor: lolz i still owe you gas money. let's hit up UTSA this week if you're not busy.

Nike 20:......... I still don't know how I lost after I was doing so well in the first match. Next time gadget, next time.

Jesse from Austin: Man, your fox recovers strange. Really threw me off. GG. I just need to try harder next time.

Smiles: I forgot to get my "remote" from you. Keep it safe in your room and don't let other peeps use it. and lawls at being two stocked in CvS 2.

That's all for now, it's late. GG to all and to all a good night.

Strider shin

Smash Rookie
BLARRRGH!!!!!!!

YOU can't do that on television!!!

Hey I'm gonna start playing Marth, ftw, and im gonna gfb, yall

I wanna make it to a tournament in at game lots one day, on time!

RiceBurner

Smash Cadet
Wombat, I still got your copy of FF12 :p

Whichever member of RnJ has my controller (sorry... my mind blanked out on who I lent it to) just hold on to it and give it back to me next chance you get. Provided you just didn't leave it at Gamelot and actually are in possision of it by the time you read this... of course.
We left your controller next to the store's Cube. IT should be there, just ask them for it!

Mr.C

Smash Master
you know rice i fixed ur banner in some thread around here
i put a link of it somewhere.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Kyle Broflovski, yeah, I got lucky with Yoshi's Story, and when Felix told I was playing the winner of you and wombat, and saw you counter him with Peach on Mute City, I figured you own me. I can't believe I didn't ban that stage, but next time... MUAH

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Hmm, Sorry Chris...I just like suck now, er to some people, more than ever. lolz

Shoutouts -

Kyle: Good job, Robby says I need to be more careful when I play you. I can't believe I didn't upsmash during our match. It's almost as if you had a handicap...lolz

Forkgirl: OMFG you're amazing. I was up with 4 stock to your 2 stock, then you won...I dunno what I did. Anyways Congrats on that.

Felix: Yeah I want FF12 back...lol

JF: I'm sorry you were playing as badly as I was.

MrC: Bubble to Imp is a great idea!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
ouch, my little sister placed higher than me :/

But anyways, fun tourney. I actually won a match against Smiles and JF (two people who beat me) so I guess I'm improving, which is good. lets see...

uglywombat: thanks :) I dont know what happened either...I thought you had it for sure. I still can't believe you teched that thing i did 3 freaking times....no one has ever done that when I do that. seriously. You are the first.

JF: Good matches. they were all soooo close, which is definitely more than I can say since the last time I played you :) One day I'll get revenge for all those rests you always land on me :( so scary!

Smiles: WAKA LAKA!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...fun tournament!

Carlie: Good job getting 7th. <3

Kyle: good finally seeing you at a tournament. I know you dont get to go much because of work.

MrC/Fear: <3

Felix: thanks for the tournament! :)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Good stuff to all, thanks for the tourney, sorry I sucked, will do better next time, gj to those who beat me, ggs to those who I beat, they were close matches, Wombat, don't reset just because you're getting pwned by Zelda, MrC is a **** sexy man.

Yes, that was one sentence. :psycho:

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff to all, thanks for the tourney, sorry I sucked, will do better next time, gj to those who beat me, ggs to those who I beat, they were close matches, Wombat, don't reset just because you're getting pwned by Zelda, MrC is a **** sexy man.

Yes, that was one sentence. :psycho:
if only ur grammer was as good as ur smash skillz :(

Top Bottom