• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash64 Ranked Tourney #1...again

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
me and battlecow had an arranged match?

well that answers that question.

He did not PM me with any sort of timing and he also did not send me an email or message via AIM.

I did see he said that he would probably play me tomorrow (figuring I would be on galaxy), but did not contact me~

Battlecow

Play to Win
Ya bro sorry about that. I figured you were on constantly lol.

Hey, you could have looked at the thread like I did; nevertheless, I should have PM'd you. Consider it apologized for. So when are you on? Friday is legit for me; try for the afternoon if you can. Shoot me a PM if you need to.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Glow's not responding to the PM I sent. Pity; I was looking forward to playing him for serious.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Since i was getting pwned and it was me who caused the disconnection (well not ME technically but it was "my side" that had the error) I'll advance Kuzi over me

the rest of ye, get on the go!

Why do these tourneys always die out D:

Battlecow

Play to Win
DQ Glowworm :(. It's been forever. Or else give me another way to contact him because this isn't working.

If you don't DQ inactive people, of course the tourney's gonna die.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Above post doesn't make sense. Talk in a lucid fashion pl0x.

Did you find glow? did you tell him that he needs to contact me so that we can set up a match?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I ment for my match with him in this tourney.

I found him on The Galaxy pretty fast

I have not seen him since though so...I'll give him one more day IF you've tried to contact him via PM

Battlecow

Play to Win
As expected, I refuse to play surri.

I've already given my reasons. They are good. Other people would do the same, but half are too nubbish to care and half know they can beat him so they don't care.

Lag sucks and if you're gonna lag you shouldn't join tourneys.

Good day, sir.

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
Tbh Battlecow makes a good point.

But i do wonder... which half does he fall in!? Or can he not do math properly?!??!?! Its a mystery

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I would just rather deal with it and see a consistent tourney player.

I consider Koro better then my self, as per our most recent 1vs1s...although friendly its how MR put it "not so friendlies" :p

And i have no problem playing through it.

I think if the person lags and it consistently causes a problem and REALLY destroys the game we have another story on our hands...but koro is not to that point. And yes i have played him recently and have many more matches to play vs him

Battlecow

Play to Win
Tbh Battlecow makes a good point.

But i do wonder... which half does he fall in!? Or can he not do math properly?!??!?! Its a mystery
"OTHER PEOPLE would do the same, but half..."

See? See? I can do math.

To be honest, Koro would almost certainly beat me. But it's not like I have no chance at all; I've taken matches off of him before in tourneys. In my mind, if England is gonna beat Somalia in Team Handball no matter what, BUT England's players all develop pneumonia on the day of the match, Somalia gets the win regardless of what their chances were.

And in all honesty, I'd rather play Koro and take my chances than get a win and not play him, but I just can't deal with that lag, and what's more, I shouldn't have to.

Top Bottom