• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash64 Ranked Tourney #1...again

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
edit: ^^^ Lol.

by the way, something funny I just realized. If you dislike lag so much, why don't you host p2p. Why do you force server play if I cannot host p2p?

I would just rather deal with it and see a consistent tourney player.

I consider Koro better then my self, as per our most recent 1vs1s...although friendly its how MR put it "not so friendlies" :p

And i have no problem playing through it.

I think if the person lags and it consistently causes a problem and REALLY destroys the game we have another story on our hands...but koro is not to that point. And yes i have played him recently and have many more matches to play vs him
My yoshi is not friendly in the slightest, lol. By the way, for some reason, my spikes occur less frequently now, it might be from the new client/graphics driver (I know some of these spikes are due to Nvidia, might have helped)

Also, by the way battlecow. If I remember right, we originally were going to wait for Surri's opinion of my connection in order to check whether I was d/qd in Kuz's tournament. I simply did not want to wait as you are the only person in other words who cares and the only tournament that mattered was singles and singles for this. There hasn't been another person in any other post so far so someone is finding this unreasonable.

I'll find you and I'll play you, simple as that.

by the way, yes battlecow, you have taken matches off me. It is called a Falcon ditto, I have taken matches and or sets off of Fire, Boomfan, Jaime, and other really good falcons who are much better than me. Falcon dittos are a joke, its why I use Yoshi almost every single match vs you unless the tournament is forced to start on dream land.

2nd to last edit:

to your post about a perfect smash 64 connection. Is it possible to have one in an online game?

Final edit:
The funny thing is that if I was posted on the other side of the bracket away from Jaime, I can reasonably say that from previous tournaments that the only person I would have lost to was:
A. Jaime in Winner's finals
B. Battlecow if he advanced to Loser's finals

This is assuming that:
A. Battlecow would be on Jaime's side of the bracket
B. I wouldn't lose to someone else, who by most people's online player tier list is lower than me, and judging from singles wins vs ImNotPro, my matches with Surri, and me winning vs others.

Battlecow

Play to Win
^^ Don't forget those DK on Yoshis.

I can't host P2P. You can't host P2P. If either of us could, I'd be glad to play P2P with you. I'm not "forcing server play" any more than you are.

No need to get all mad. Just fix or forfeit; it's really not unreasonable.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I was on all weekend + monday night when I never do. You played with me surri, you know. I have no idea where Jaime is.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I r here. I've got some problems with my Kaillera client not letting me join any server but it should be fixed now, so I'll spam your AIM in 4 hours xP.

EDIT: I had a chat with th3kuzinator and he told me he had problems with his computer being too laggy, probably because of a virus.

He also told me that I may take the win. which is sad face cuz i wantz to plaeh.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
if anyone has dropped out of this id like to join, im getting new internet this week so ill be able to play

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Alright I've cleared the semi finals so now it's just up to me and Kuzi to play losers finals.

There cannot be substitutions in these ranked tourneys, sorry :(

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Alright I've cleared the semi finals so now it's just up to me and Kuzi to play losers finals.

There cannot be substitutions in these ranked tourneys, sorry :(
y not? are ppl like gloworm and LION even around anymore? i dont get how this tournament works

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
The people who dont play will end up on the bottom of the ranks due to the ranking system.

As for subs, I'm trying to make this as official as possible. Plus this tourney is pretty far in so it wouldn't make much sense to have a sub now.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Since Kuzi is unable to play for a while he told me to take the win.

The final match can get underway!

Surri-Sama vs. JaimeHR!!

Lets get this done with!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom