• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash64 at Orlando, Florida

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
So, just to make this a lil more official and to put it out there for those that dont know, im gonna be in orlando, florida from sunday november 15th thru saturday november 21st. since im gonna be there for a while i figured id take the chance to play some people from the southeast. sheer said hes down and tank sounds interested. if anyone else wants to come out and play, feel free to join. just send me a pm or something and ill let u know the plan.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Mmmm Tank and I are the only ones in Orlando that play ssb64.

Will you have transportation while in Orlando? Where should we play? And what days are u free? I don't have a job right now, only classes, so I'm free most of the week.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
i wont have transportation while in orlando. id be down to throw down for gas if u guys wanna pick me up at the hotel. im rooming with another person and the company doesnt want us bringing people who are not employees of the firm into our rooms so we would have to play at either ur place or tank's. i will be free pretty much sunday-friday evening/nite, with the exception of monday. here's my number 510-332-4761. just text me to let me know wat day(s) u guys wanna play.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Ah that sucks we can't play there. Picking you up, comming back to 1 of our places and then having to drive you back again later would be over 2 hours of driving. I live like 30-40 mins from disney.

No offense but I dunno if playing ssb64 for a couple hours is worth 2 and 1/2 hours of driving lol.

TANK64

Smash Lord
I can record, and we could play at my boy's house.
Buuuuuuuut Not sure if I can pick you up.:ohwell:
I live in Lake Mary (like 20 min from downtown). What part of Orlando are you in?
PM me your cell, and we can work something out.
and my semester just finished, so it's perfect timing :bee:

Edit: Just read other thread -__-
So you're in Disney, **** that sux.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
well, let me ask my roommate and see if hes cool with having u guys come over. worst case scenario is i take a cab to one of ur places.

and tank, my cell # is on my previous post. feel free to contact me whenever. ill try to post the plan up on this thread asap. theres no way im goin back home without having played u guys haha

Top Bottom