• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash4 has not done anything to deserve EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
Warning Received
But UMvC3 is actually broken. Like, besides being a fundamentally dumb game that places too much emphasis on inputs vs fundamentals, it's tiers are busted, as the top can make crazy comebacks for free, and a lot of characters have infinites, because the game stopped being patched, because Capcom lost the rights to distribute it.

Don't talk out your *** about games you don't know about :v
Lol, I know this post is old, but your saltyness is hilarious. git guud

I love how Nintendo tried to shut down Melee after it raised so much $$$ for breast cancer and now they're excited about shoving Smash 4 in. Guess they only care about a game of theirs raising money if it goes straight to them.

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
I love how Nintendo tried to shut down Melee after it raised so much $$$ for breast cancer and now they're excited about shoving Smash 4 in. Guess they only care about a game of theirs raising money if it goes straight to them.
.............. Some Melee fans are never going to be happy, are they.

Both games are in, can we drop this shtick.

lol if you looked at my recent posts you'd see I've only posted in smash 4 threads lately and no Melee threads since 2011. not bashing either game, this is for Nintendo. but smash 4 players just wanna jump the gun and generalize Melee players whenever they can, so I'm not surprised.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
.............. Some Melee fans are never going to be happy, are they.

Both games are in, can we drop this shtick.
im nevr dropping this shtick till i see sm4sh out of evo waht a crap game does not deserve mortal combat x is being praised for getting in even tho it not release yet but sm4sh desrve nothng.

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
This is the best case scenario really. This is a good thing for both games. Frankly it's pretty damn miraculous for Smash to get two games at an event like this.

Can't believe there's still passive aggressiveness and snark over it.

Last edited:

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
Wow melee fans can't you just enjoy your own melee game? Why do you have to bash smash 4. Just leave us alone then. So what if smash 4 takes less skill then melee? The heck do you guys care for. Both games got into evo. Why can't we boast about how our scene us great and stuff instead of having to hear melee fans take shots at smash 4 fans and then smash 4 fans retaliating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom