• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash4 has not done anything to deserve EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
^liked you post. though 1 thing I disagree with. the core mechanic I believe is not custom combos. I believe it is smashing. even the how to play vids emphasizes smashing the opponents into oblivion as the central idea behind smash.

even though combos now only exists in usually 2-3 strings which is less than your ave FG, what makes up for it is that the 4th and 5th string of your "combo" will depend a lot on "reading" your opponent for it to connect. and really landing a 5 hit combo in smash4 is really satisfying than landing a traditional, memorized, practiced sure and true 5 hit combo on any other game.

was it called alpha burst?

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
^liked you post. though 1 thing I disagree with. the core mechanic I believe is not custom combos. I believe it is smashing. even the how to play vids emphasizes smashing the opponents into oblivion as the central idea behind smash.
That's why I said it was my opinion. I know that it's a perfectly debate-able topic :)

I was enthralled by the combo mechanics of the original Smash Bros when I began playing and it's what got me interested in the series as a whole. Many others share this stance with me.

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
That's why I said it was my opinion. I know that it's a perfectly debate-able topic :)

I was enthralled by the combo mechanics of the original Smash Bros when I began playing and it's what got me interested in the series as a whole. Many others share this stance with me.
fair enough. hahaha.
combo-wise smash4 is not that bad really. Armada as Shiek landing 4 straight fairs vs a Rosalina looks good. not sure if that was true combo but still not bad.

BananaBolts

fair enough. hahaha.
combo-wise smash4 is not that bad really. Armada as Shiek landing 4 straight fairs vs a Rosalina looks good. not sure if that was true combo but still not bad.
I play a ton of Smash 64 so just about every combo is at least 4 hits for me. I've tried to get hyped over Smash 4 but it just doesn't appeal to me, specifically. I'm sure I could enjoy the game casually but I'll probably never pick it up as a competitive game. (competitive for me, at least)

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
I play a ton of Smash 64 so just about every combo is at least 4 hits for me. I've tried to get hyped over Smash 4 but it just doesn't appeal to me, specifically. I'm sure I could enjoy the game casually but I'll probably never pick it up as a competitive game. (competitive for me, at least)
yeah different strokes for different folks.
I'm not a fan of combos - i have a tekken / sf background, and to me combos are tedious inputs to get a guaranteed damage.

as I've said in a previous post:
combos are rhythm games wrapped as mini games / QTE inside a fighting game.

as long as you practice the timing and execution, its just that. I'll practice for hours mastering a certain juggle. then at the end of the day, when a launcher hits, I'll input the said series of inputs to do the combo. it is tedious. If I can just press "A" to autoplay the same combo, I will.

I get more satisfaction in the neutral game. the mind games. I like smash since the combos are not that as static as a traditional FG. more than memorizing and practicing, you get to be mindful of the % and knockback trajectories before doing the combo.

what is better in smash 4 is that even mid combo, I get to do mind games. if I fail, my combo will be broken. else, I'll get another hit in.

BananaBolts

I'm not a fan of combos - i have a tekken / sf background, and to me combos are tedious inputs to get a guaranteed damage.

as long as you practice the timing and execution, its just that. I'll practice for hours mastering a certain juggle. then at the end of the day, when a launcher hits, I'll input the said series of inputs to do the combo. it is tedious. If I can just press "A" to autoplay the same combo, I will.

I get more satisfaction in the neutral game. the mind games. I like smash since the combos are not that as static as a traditional FG. more than memorizing and practicing, you get to be mindful of the % and knockback trajectories before doing the combo.

what is better in smash 4 is that even mid combo, I get to do mind games. if I fail, my combo will be broken. else, I'll get another hit in.
I absolutely love mind games too. I put a lot of weight of the match into the mentality of a player and I love to do psychological manipulation to turn a "read" into a known reaction. That being said, performing a solid combo in the midst of a heated battle, coupled with the satisfaction of ending the combo with a final blow creates a feeling deep within that is irreplaceable by any mind game you can play. A dominant victory over an opponent of equal skill is wonderful. I wouldn't trade it for any flashing lights or new customize-able content in a video game. Stripped of it's aesthetics, Smash 4 just isn't enough for me. Like I said, I love a great combo.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
I meant that after Melee the glitches were destroyed, which were what unintentionally made Melee competitive. And I haven't been able to land any combos... Or should I say strings, without some hard reads and/or fake outs. Its even harder when they air dodge right after tumble, when I go to hit them... And uh, I guess I must be bad at punishing rolls xD. I contantly fight rollers who do nothing but roll, and I can't hit them, and is risky to try when you don't have many lagless moves. High risk low reward for me. I must be doing something wrong. But on the For Glory thing, I was seeing comments that it was making Smash 4 more competitve, its not, but its better than nothing. You're absolutely right.
For Glory wasn't made to made Smash 4 competitive, it was designed to give the more "hardcore" players something to play. Most of the casuals that I've met in my time prefer no items and usually Final Destination.
It might just be you're having a hard time adjusting to the new engine if you're coming in from Melee or PM. Hopefully you can improve and nothing I've said offended you. Wasn't my intention. If you want to punish rollers, just play Ganon and Flame Choke, Flame Choke, Flame Choke. It's funny watching them squirm.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not really. The majority of the PM community is highly understanding and most of them are still being respectful. The people you are seeing are either nasty/hateful people or people using this info as a weapon. You see, a lot of people HATE PM because it's not an official release and they feel the need to put an end to it. Some players are making themselves out to be PM players just to make the PM community look bad. (hence the death threats, flaming, trolls etc.) It's all just a way for people to make PM look bad and get it shut down.

Yes, I realize that some PM players are complaining about Smash 4 but the numbers aren't all too significant.
Thanks for clearing that up. I was expecting someone to lash out at me

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Smash 4 will never be able to do anything to "deserve" it's spot because of the minority of the General Smash community and their hateboner against all games NOT fast or aggro. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a "competitive" Brawl apologist or anything, but I honestly don't think there's too much logical thinking in arguments AGAINST Smash 4. I get it. Melee is the best Smash. I agree with that opinion. But at the same time, Smash games are so different that it's hard to simply compare them and say "OH MAN SMASH 4 IS BRAWL 4.6"

Perhaps others PREFER to play defensively and at a much slower pace. Why is that hard to conceptualize?
I like both Melee and Smash 4. Hell. I love EVERY Smash game and majority of their mods, and just because a game doesn't live up to standards that have already been denied doesn't mean you should stop others from enjoying it. Especially on a show floor.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Smash 4 will never be able to do anything to "deserve" it's spot because of the minority of the General Smash community and their hateboner against all games NOT fast or aggro. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a "competitive" Brawl apologist or anything, but I honestly don't think there's too much logical thinking in arguments AGAINST Smash 4. I get it. Melee is the best Smash. I agree with that opinion. But at the same time, Smash games are so different that it's hard to simply compare them and say "OH MAN SMASH 4 IS BRAWL 4.6"

Perhaps others PREFER to play defensively and at a much slower pace. Why is that hard to conceptualize?
I like both Melee and Smash 4. Hell. I love EVERY Smash game and majority of their mods, and just because a game doesn't live up to standards that have already been denied doesn't mean you should stop others from enjoying it. Especially on a show floor.
Well you took the words right out my mouth plus since patches now balance characters no meta knight op **** rants.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Balance patches will also mean players having to constantly shift their gameplans because Sakurai will eat anything that stands out as "too strong".

BananaBolts

Balance patches will also mean players having to constantly shift their gameplans because Sakurai will eat anything that stands out as "too strong".
I have a bad feeling that almost every character will get hit with a nerf that hinders their gameplay significantly. It could get to the point that games may take even longer to finish than they already do. That's purely a pessimistic speculation, however.

Optimistically, the game will be sped up, the cast will be balanced, viable stages will be existent, movement options will increase, and the competitive community will be widely accepted and supported.

Maniak

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xoxMANIAKxox
The competitive game just came out give it a little time. 3ds was just a taste. The wii u version is what will decide. Watching KTAR yesterday some matches ended really quick making me think of 3 stock but not going to get into that. Also people are developing new ledge games that kill. First real tournament just happened. Going off of the 3ds version is unfair comparison.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Neither communities care about whats "fair".
Err'body just wana see their game at EVO.

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
Anyone not willing to give this new game a chance is holding back the community overall.

I played a lot of Melee, a lot of Brawl and have been playing a lot of this new one because I feel it has the potential to grow to contend with some of the better competitive games out there.

Worst case scenario for people who don't want Smash 4 at EVO: It is put on the main stage, doesn't perform up to the expectation or hype, and then Melee is there the next year because they know people will still be playing.

That is literally the only con for people who still want Melee on the EVO main stage, Melee is not going to die if Smash 4 is on the main stage instead of it. That's why it has been played for 13 years straight.

The game has earned a shot at EVO just by being new and people need to see what the new game is capable of at a high level, we still have 8 months until EVO 2k15, that's plenty of time for people to get established, a meta game generated, tier lists, combos, new techniques.

TLDR: Give the new game a chance.

Last edited:

M.C.Jeducation

Smash Apprentice
Smash 4 definitely deserves a chance. Ideally it would be great if both games were at EVO, but if only one gets a chance I think it should be Sm4sh. Sm4sh is a brand new game and it would be great to see it represented at EVO.

Giving Sm4sh a tournament as big as EVO to get hype for would be a huge boost and motivation to the community, forcing everyone to get as good as possible leading up to it. If Smash 4 has the potential to be a real great competitive game, then EVO would be the chance to show it, and if it fails, then Melee will still be here. Hell, even if it is amazing and a huge hit Melee is never going away. So I say give it a chance at EVO and see what happens, its only one year so its not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
Smash 4 cancelled for EVO

Not enough GC controller adapters. Turns out Nintendo made around 4 or 5.

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
Smash 4 cancelled for EVO

Not enough GC controller adapters. Turns out Nintendo made around 4 or 5.
Yup, and 2-3 of those are bought by non smash4 supporters and hid them somewhere!

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
If Marvel vs capcom 3, one of the most broken things I've ever played, gets to be at Evo, I have no idea why sm4sh doesn't deserve it. Smash 4 isn't PM, and it Isn't Melee, but we're never going to get another game like Melee, and PM already exists, so why should nintendo try and make a smash in that vein? Smash 4 is still a good competitive game, it's just slower than some others, but Injustice is pretty slow, and if someone told me they added Injustice, I'd be like: "thats pretty cool". But idk, people just hate smash 4 i guess. I mean, I understand why they might not like it, but still.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Actually that is how it does work.
Actually, it's not.

In that case, I expect this year to have Under Night in Birth, Guilty Gear Xrd, Shin Koihime Enbu, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Persona 4 Ultimax, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX, and hell, we'll throw in Yagatarasu since it's most likely going to be released before EVO 2015.

If every single one of these games makes it into the EVO lineup next year you've proved me wrong.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually, it's not.

In that case, I expect this year to have Under Night in Birth, Guilty Gear Xrd, Shin Koihime Enbu, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Persona 4 Ultimax, Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX, and hell, we'll throw in Yagatarasu since it's most likely going to be released before EVO 2015.

If every single one of these games makes it into the EVO lineup next year you've proved me wrong.
Yes it is, the new game usually appears first the next year at EVO.

If anything else changes after the fact it's based on something else entirely.

BobVance_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FingoDingo
3DS FC
3454-1540-6867
If Marvel vs capcom 3, one of the most broken things I've ever played, gets to be at Evo, I have no idea why sm4sh doesn't deserve it. Smash 4 isn't PM, and it Isn't Melee, but we're never going to get another game like Melee, and PM already exists, so why should nintendo try and make a smash in that vein? Smash 4 is still a good competitive game, it's just slower than some others, but Injustice is pretty slow, and if someone told me they added Injustice, I'd be like: "thats pretty cool". But idk, people just hate smash 4 i guess. I mean, I understand why they might not like it, but still.
Just because you are salty about your losses in a fighting game, doesn't mean it's broken.

KACHOW!!!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
T.M.Paunch
3DS FC
2122-6416-3741
@ BobVance_ BobVance_ I could definitely see why you think that, but no, I just didn't really think MVC3 was balanced. Also, I'm waaay more salty about capcom coming out with rocket raccoon for the ultimate edition 3 months after I payed $60 for the original. You could say: "well you should have known capcom is all about doing that" but it was my first capcom fighter, so i had no idea to expect that. I love loosing. If I don't loose, I don't improve.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
What kind of numbers have Smash 4 tournaments had? Does it even compare to Melee?

One might argue that Melee has long been established but I remember at Brawl launch I traveled every few weeks to Brawl tournaments that dwarfed, (or didn't even include), Melee. (This was in the southern states)

At least right now, in the state of Utah, Smash4 attendance doesn't compare at all to Melee or even PM 3.5.

How much do people even embrace this game competitively compared to the former titles? Just based on observation alone, I feel like the game is a mere shadow of the hype Brawl was at launch. Its virtually not even talked about among any of my peer groups like the former was.

Though, I'd like to hear other players' thoughts. I don't want to let my bias cloud my vision. For all I know this could be the most popular game in the world and I somehow missed the outlet where this was being demonstrated. Its definitely not twitch though.

shapular

Smash Ace
Actually, it's not.

Obviously it's not every new fighting game under the sun. Popularity is another requirement. I'd expect Xrd and P4AU to be there, and UNIEL probably has a good shot. P4A was there this year iirc. Since Smash has been at EVO the past two years with huge success, I expect it to come back next year and Smash 4 is the natural choice since it's the new game in the series, just like what happens for every other fighting game series. Do you think there will be a big argument about SFV replacing USFIV when it comes out?

What kind of numbers have Smash 4 tournaments had? Does it even compare to Melee?

One might argue that Melee has long been established but I remember at Brawl launch I traveled every few weeks to Brawl tournaments that dwarfed, (or didn't even include), Melee. (This was in the southern states)

At least right now, in the state of Utah, Smash4 attendance doesn't compare at all to Melee or even PM 3.5.

How much do people even embrace this game competitively compared to the former titles? Just based on observation alone, I feel like the game is a mere shadow of the hype Brawl was at launch. Its virtually not even talked about among any of my peer groups like the former was.

Though, I'd like to hear other players' thoughts. I don't want to let my bias cloud my vision. For all I know this could be the most popular game in the world and I somehow missed the outlet where this was being demonstrated. Its definitely not twitch though.
Definitely not on Twitch? Smash 4 usually has more viewers than any other Smash game from what I've seen. KTAR XI and The Come Up, both Apex qualifiers for Melee, had more Smash 4 entrants and viewers than Melee did. The stream for The Come Up had Smash 4 grand finals with about 8k viewers, and then right when Smash 4 ended the viewer count cut in half right away and stayed in the low 3000s for Melee top 8.

BananaBolts

Definitely not on Twitch? Smash 4 usually has more viewers than any other Smash game from what I've seen. KTAR XI and The Come Up, both Apex qualifiers for Melee, had more Smash 4 entrants and viewers than Melee did. The stream for The Come Up had Smash 4 grand finals with about 8k viewers, and then right when Smash 4 ended the viewer count cut in half right away and stayed in the low 3000s for Melee top 8.
To be fair to Melee, their matches occurred after a time when most Twitch followers were going to sleep in certain regions. Also, any time a stream switches games, a lot of people leave due to the fact that it's just a different game. I think that it's a fair assumption that a portion of the Smash 4 viewers were people who just stopped by and stayed for a while. I realize that arguing with numbers may seem silly but we need to keep in mind that many viewers were simply watching because it was a new game. And yes, a few casual Twitch viewers probably stayed for Melee.

Should the fact that it's a new game be the sole reason to include it in EVO? No, but if the Smash 4 community can prove themselves worthy to take a spot in EVO, let them have it. Before someone says, "They don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else!!!" Yes, they do. Things aren't just handed out in life; you have to earn it if you want it. Why? Because if no one makes you earn it, you become despicably complacent and you stop working hard, thereafter.

Ignoring the mechanics of Melee and Smash 4, which community is willing to work harder and put on the best show at EVO? Who's going to put in more effort? Forget all previous EVOs and how Melee worked to get where it's at today. We need the community that will show the most support and produce strong, competitive entrants when EVO rolls around.

Smash 4 players: Are you willing to put forth the effort?
Melee players: Are you willing to put forth the effort?

It's okay to support your community and its growth but don't fight over this. We get enough flak from other gaming communities.

byebye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigByeBee
Do you think there will be a big argument about SFV replacing USFIV when it comes out?
I guess not. We are special. We oppose change. XD

we should learn from every other eSport out there. games change a lot. there's no reason not to support smash4. sooner or later, Melee will be replaced if not by Smash4, by Smash5. Just like SF4 did to SF3, and what SF5 will do to SF4.

This is interesting, so Smash4 has more viewership than Melee? now that's something.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
This is interesting, so Smash4 has more viewership than Melee? now that's something.
Woah slow your roll. This is definitely notable and it makes me think a little bit more about what I said but I think you're making these tournaments sound much more significant than they actually are to your average Melee viewer. KTAR was known as one of the best Brawl tournaments, I find it inherent that people viewed it with the idea that the Smash 4 bracket would be stacked and intense. Its also expected that it would have more Smash 4 attendance than Melee.

Meanwhile if you watch any Melee national, the viewership get much bigger than that despite being a 13-year old game. I admit I too watched several hours of Smash 4 on stream when it launched but I found it a bit anti-hype and stopped pretty abruptly. The viewership abruptly declining to what it is now is proof that I'm not the only one. Granted it has many more daily viewers than melee does. (I attribute it to its newness still but I could be wrong)

I think we should let Apex be proof. Based on what Juggleguy said in the MIOM podcast, Melee currently has more than double pre-reg than Smash 4. Though, that could change and Smash 4 numbers **COULD** dwarf Melee.

Imma be honest though- I doubt it.

...and before anybody talks about how the game "hasn't be out long enough, therefore, Apex registration/hype isn't proof". I'd like to note that Project M 3.0 had been out for barely a month when it got great attendance and hype at Apex 2014.

Last edited:

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Smash 4 players: Are you willing to put forth the effort?
Melee players: Are you willing to put forth the effort?

It's okay to support your community and its growth but don't fight over this. We get enough flak from other gaming communities.
I don't know, the Melee community has proven time and time again that it's willing to put in more than the work necessary.
The Smash 4 community kind of just expects that it deserves amazing treatment the way Brawl did and everyone has that "if I don't do it, someone else will" mindset, it seems.
Woah slow your roll. This is definitely notable and it makes me think a little bit more about what I said but I think you're making these tournaments sound much more significant than they actually are to your average Melee viewer. KTAR was known as one of the best Brawl tournaments, I find it inherent that people viewed it with the idea that the Smash 4 bracket would be stacked and intense. Its also expected that it would have more Smash 4 attendance than Melee.

Meanwhile if you watch any Melee national, the viewership get much bigger than that despite being a 13-year old game. I admit I too watched several hours of Smash 4 on stream when it launched but I found it a bit anti-hype and stopped pretty abruptly. The viewership abruptly declining to what it is now is proof that I'm not the only one. Granted it has many more daily viewers than melee does. (I attribute it to its newness still but I could be wrong)

I think we should let Apex be proof. Based on what Juggleguy said in the MIOM podcast, Melee currently has more than double pre-reg than Smash 4. Though, that could change and Smash 4 numbers **COULD** dwarf Melee.

Imma be honest though- I doubt it.

...and before anybody talks about how the game "hasn't be out long enough, therefore, Apex registration/hype isn't proof". I'd like to note that Project M 3.0 had been out for barely a month when it got great attendance and hype at Apex 2014.
Project M 3.0 is still Project M with an established metagame, a metagame that it inherited partly (partly) from Melee. Smash 4 is a completely new environment. I still agree with what you're saying, though.

Why are people still having this conversation. It's weird.

GeZ

Smash Lord
I don't know, the Melee community has proven time and time again that it's willing to put in more than the work necessary.
The Smash 4 community kind of just expects that it deserves amazing treatment the way Brawl did and everyone has that "if I don't do it, someone else will" mindset, it seems.
This. Smash 4 is currently populated by a lot of newer players and viewership, while the Melee community is accustomed to fighting tooth and nail for everything they've ever gotten. I believe in Melee's fighting spirit much more than Smash 4's, just my the nature of the game and its competitors and time as a competitive game.

GeZ

Smash Lord
Just because you are salty about your losses in a fighting game, doesn't mean it's broken.
But UMvC3 is actually broken. Like, besides being a fundamentally dumb game that places too much emphasis on inputs vs fundamentals, it's tiers are busted, as the top can make crazy comebacks for free, and a lot of characters have infinites, because the game stopped being patched, because Capcom lost the rights to distribute it.

Don't talk out your ass about games you don't know about :v

NoviceSmasher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
akeane1697
3DS FC
3668-8892-8828
I'm gonna say it now: Smash 4 is just too campy, slow, and boring. To watch at least.
the canada tournament i watched on emg kept me up till 3 o clock in the morning,,,,it was so hype,,,,a donkey kong got grand finals,,,wheres dk in melee?

foxyopiumfun

Smash Cadet
The WiiU version is barely a month old and people are already talking about how it doesn't deserve the attention it needs. Melee and P.M have been out now for years so yes they already have support it needs. Hell the brawl community has helped the melee community get funded and melee is the reason why smash is the way it is. But why is it that the melee community doesn't want to see this new game in upcoming events? I understand the whole brawl argument but sm4sh isn't brawl. Even the roster hasn't been fully explored and theres no "metaknight". Why do other fighting game communities support newer games but smash must be at war with itself? I honeslty feel like the melee community puts themselves on this pedestal that everyone should respect and move over for...... like a 13 year old man. Note I'm not saying melee or P.M shouldn't deserve spots either.

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord
The WiiU version is barely a month old and people are already talking about how it doesn't deserve the attention it needs. Melee and P.M have been out now for years so yes they already have support it needs. Hell the brawl community has helped the melee community get funded and melee is the reason why smash is the way it is. But why is it that the melee community doesn't want to see this new game in upcoming events? I understand the whole brawl argument but sm4sh isn't brawl. Even the roster hasn't been fully explored and theres no "metaknight". Why do other fighting game communities support newer games but smash must be at war with itself? I honeslty feel like the melee community puts themselves on this pedestal that everyone should respect and move over for...... like a 13 year old man. Note I'm not saying melee or P.M shouldn't deserve spots either.
I think that as far as depth goes Melee remains the most yomi intensive game of the series, but I think you're misconstruing Melee players feelings.

I don't see the Melee community necessarily hate Smash 4 and not want it to go anywhere, but they do get sick (as do I) of people who are new to the series **** on Melee because they don't get it. It happens for a while after a new release and it's just tiring. I mean christ, I enjoy Smash 4 enough, but whenever people talk about the "Melee elitist just needing to let go" I gotta pull them aside and talk them through the crux of the issue, and very few people are receptive to that.

Basically, the Melee community is about as outwardly spiteful as the Smash 4 community, people just place the blame on Melee players more.

Nice Vivi in sig btw. FF9 best game.

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord

I wouldn't attach not liking combos to street fighter. In my experience, one of the more hype parts of the game is the innovation that happens within combos in tourneys. Seeing people pioneer follow ups on the spot is one of my favorite things in fighting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom