• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ Xanadu Weekly Tournament - Every Tuesday. Doors open at 6PM EST. Baltimore, M

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
dear brawlers,

i will be here next week. I suggest you do the same. Coney, Pink Fresh, NOID, EE, Seagull, Luckay, Boss, Sin, Deez, Aposl, Logic, TKBro, Poyo, Serynder, Chu, Lie, Omni and anyone else, feel free to come by and practice.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
People are coming over to my place in Laurel for Project M tomorrow, if you're into that.

Bones0

Smash Legend
If you sign in to your account and check "Remember Me", you should be able to get chillin's account off your comp. rofl

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yes, pretty much greg. No one came for melee last week but there was project m and brawl. They usually give project m the livestream since people are the most curious about it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Dear anyone who came last week for Brawl who I didn't get to meet or talk to much,

Please come again this week. Practice is good!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey guys, im not feeling well so im not going. You guys can still go but you'd have to leave when the person running the shop leaves. Unfortunately That could be as early as 10pm.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I assume that means no stream either. I'll probably stay home too and save 5 bucks this week. Anyone who wants to play Project M tonight is welcome to come to my/cmart's apartment in Laurel though. PM me if you need my phone #.

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
thx, BTW, it looks like my bro and Logic are going up. So it will probablt end around 11pm or 12am

tc1

Smash Lord
so this is tomorrow not on wed? hmm im definitely interested.
are people coming? im like 99% sure im going.
& thanks guys! hopefully I can make contributions to the ec scene and start running some tournaments.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
so this is tomorrow not on wed? hmm im definitely interested.
are people coming? im like 99% sure im going.
& thanks guys! hopefully I can make contributions to the ec scene and start running some tournaments.
If you run tourneys then you're awesome. We need peepz to host and find venues!!

I sent you a FR on Fb. Accept it and then I'll add you to the Md/Va Smash group where we post most garbage.

:018:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would run tournaments if I could find a decent venue. Carroll Country *smirk folk don't seem to like the idea, the closest thing they'll let you rent for a venue is a barn.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Dat hot tub store.

The downside is that no one can get to Carroll County in the first place.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I will also look into a venue for a future tournament. I know of one near Xanadu (2 miles?), but the owner is currently being weird as ****. I'll at least ask. Been a while since I hosted a tourney so it'd be fun.

Aposl

Smash Ace
guys we are going to start doing ran bats, for singles on Tuesday nights, 5 dollar entry fee, lets get hype. I know brawl is hype but I want to get melee and project M hype as well!

Aposl

Smash Ace
ranked battle, its just a term for an organized weekly tourney (usually mid week) that tracks the local scenes power levels.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I forgot my controller and setup today, so I'll still try to make it but no guarantees. I'll have to stop home first, so it depends when I get off work as to whether or not I'll be coming out. If I get off before 5:30, I'll probably be by just in time for ranbats, but if not, i'll just stay home tonight.

Top Bottom