• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 26th

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I predict a Wario reveal on Monday. I mean, everybody already knows he's in the game, but I have a feeling he'll be put up on the website next week.

PAPCGyE

Smash Apprentice
Warioware, specifically one of 9-volt's stages. Can't remember which version though, I think GBA?

EDIT: Way off, Game and Wario on WiiU

So that kid has a VirtualBoy and is playing with a portable console in the dark, he must be blind

Shin F.

Smash Master
Love the look of it. It kind of enforces the whole concept of Smash Bros. being some kid's imaginary world where all his toys beat the snot out of each other, like the intro to Smash 64. It looks like a pretty cool stage to play on too. Mom for top tier.
Smash Bros is 9-Volt's imagination confirmed?

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
OR Perhaps You Scroll To the Left or Right to Enter a DLC Column of characters. It would not be the first time they have done this Just look At Mario Golf for Example!, Plus People Hacked into the ROM and Found Messages Saying That there is a In-Game Shop to download new stages from So They could slot the other Arrow in the empty Space in Stage Select which Would lead to the DLC stages Section.
Y'know, the more I think about it, the more viable it sounds. In this day and age, Nintendo would be crazy not to keep pay-for-DLC options open for Smash. I think I'd be more surprised not seeing this happen.

Artero

Smash Enthousiast
NNID
Artero
I'm mostly awe struck by the gorgeous shading and lightning! Especially Pikachu looks really great in that first screenshot IMO.

waterlong

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4639-9153-3347
sooo our mom is a devil who will phase ina nd out of the tv and kill me? scary D:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Sakurai referred to Smash as a fighting game. All is right with the world again. :laugh:
Also, Tower of Smash leak probably debunked, as it didn't have 'Gamer' listed as a stage.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
If everything on that picture isn't a stupid trick, that's very scary and innovative. There IS room for more characters in Smash a row 3ds when every character is unlocked, so perhaps character linkage between Wii U and 3ds has merit, plus it encourages buying the Wii U. Winning situation for Nintendo.
This, and the "leak" that says that connecting the two versions = more characters.
Y'know, the more I think about it, the more viable it sounds. In this day and age, Nintendo would be crazy not to keep pay-for-DLC options open for Smash. I think I'd be more surprised not seeing this happen.
The Big N's actually using DLC well. With MK8's brand new karts, characters (Villager is gonna be my ultra main 5ever), NSMBU's expansion pack, and the Pikmin 3 stuff! (ESPECIALLY PIKMIN 3.)
They're acutally using DLC as it's supposed to be used: As a way to add more to the game.
And the prices are really fair.
Let's hope Smash's DLC goes on for a while, UNLIKE A CERTAIN FIGHTING GAME THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO ADD A CERTAIN ALIEN SLAVE AS A CHARACTER.
*sigh*

Last edited:

•Col•

Smash Champion
> /v/
> Viable source
Because there totally havent been any other leaks that have turned out to be true originating from 4chan regarding Smash latey..... Oh wait. :rolleyes:

Not that I believe the leak though
though. A single stage confirmation doesnt mean much.

Im not holding out for any major stuff for the Wii U version.. That being said, Im confident Sakurai has something left up his sleeve to hype up the Wii U release.. Whether that be a new gamemode, features, or characters.. Who knows.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This reminds me of something:

Nah, it's most likely this:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Looks great. Wonder what the songs will be for it.

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Not looking forward to playing this stage, but it looks incredibly interesting. And scary. I bet its Omega version will look incredible.

pants name guy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5386-7849-1985
Sakurai referred to Smash as a fighting game. All is right with the world again. :laugh:
Also, Tower of Smash leak probably debunked, as it didn't have 'Gamer' listed as a stage.
It had game and wario on it

not saying i believe it though...

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I love how in the second picture, Villager is just casually poking the ground with a stick while Pikachu and the Mii Fighter are about to get KO'd by the Mom's "scolding".

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
This list doesn't seem like it's aiming for perfect accuracy (Notice how Nintendo Land is a stage twice) it's easy to think that they could get the name wrong. Still, Rumble falls being listed as a wii stage makes the list a bit too off for me to believe.
I thought the leaked roster was a bit off too when I saw Dr. Mario. Boy was I wrong. I learned that Sakurai's decision making in characters and stages makes no sense so Rumble Falls isn't too shocking.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
If that is really the past stages list, I will be beyond irritated.

Really? Why can't Saffron City or Fourside, Brinstar Depths, and Hyrule Temple (N64) return??
Saffron was OK. Fourside was dumbdiculous. Brinstar was meh due to the hazard's rising frequency, but it was still not awful. Hyrule Temple was upgraded to a bigger temple.

SuperDS64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperDS64
3DS FC
1676-3810-3884
Forget Slenderman and Five Nights at Freddy's. Gamer from Game and Wario will be the scariest one you'll play 2014.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I just hope the mother doesn't rush over to the table, cause that was some scary **** right there.

CosmicGlitch

Smash Apprentice
Super Smash Bros. for WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai said: "Pic of the day. Here's a stage exclusive to the Wii U version: Gamer. Don't let Mom find you while you're duking it out!!"

He also included a second picture with the comment "If Mom does spot you, she'll scold you and blow you away!! ...I've never seen a fighting action game as chaotic as this one."

this is my favorite stage out of both versions so far, very cool gimmick

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
This stage looks like fun, but really they haven't really created very many stages on either version that people that are competitive can play on other than like maybe that one plane stage. I wonder how tournaments are going to work, once they start getting hosted, especially for the Wii U version.

Top Bottom