• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 22nd

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
so yeah, every character is now part of the new line-up
Hopefully THAT is a hint at this -

That would definately be something unique, but it would need everything on the stage to be black shaded, including items, assist trophies and pokemon from pokeballs too. That will be a little too much effort for just one stage.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
YES! Just YES! This is one of those things you don't realize you want until you have it given to you. This is one of the greatest minor innovations in Smash. I can tell it's go gonna go a looooonnnnggg way. And those of you complaining, I just don't understand you. Now you can be your favorite character with your favorite palate swap on any team. And competitive people can just be on a team and change to the palate swap. I'm gonna be Gredninja on the blue team

Last edited:

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
so yeah, every character is now part of the new line-up

That would definately be something unique, but it would need everything on the stage to be black shaded, including items, assist trophies and pokemon from pokeballs too. That will be a little too much effort for just one stage.
Would it be too much work? Just to render everything black? It's not like it would require a new texture for every object. In fact, I don't think it would require any texture at all to render it completely black.

I don't know, though. I could be wrong.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Awesome! Been waiting for something like this for a long time. No more forced team colors. I do wonder how the WiiU will handle this though.

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Come to think of it, I just remembered that article quoting Wife on how doubles are becoming less important in tourneys. Not the same game, but it'd sure be ironic if doubles were going out right when he starts meeting us halfway for them.

Last edited:

PunkMcFox

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2921-9087-6529
I don't why this is an issue for people. If you hit your team mate somehow because of this you must be blind. I'm hopping this means when you both choose the same character you can no longer be the same color to avoid that annoying white tint one member of the team gets. Also I think in this mode the outlines won't be optional being they're needed plus I don't know why you would want them off in the 3DS version anyway being you can't see a thing when they're off. Most likely in the Wii U version it will have outlines too for teams.

Top Bottom