• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 27th

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Come on this is an hd console. Cant show off the systems power with a snes andross. Where is his redesign? Practically everything else is getting a makeover.

I hope this means a falco reveal soon, or a krystal

Uffe

Smash Hero
What does Andross and and some dungeons in The Legend of Zelda have in common? They both throw tiles at you.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
I hope that he and mother brain are the only huge space related assist trophies we get.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Another returning assist trophy. I can't say I'd thought much about whether he'd make it or not, and I'm not a huge fan of his SNES incarnation, but hey, more summons.

Wonder if Pit's having Aurum flashbacks?

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I'm guessing April 1st will be a Reggie character reveal with a trailer and everything. That would be hilarious. Sakurai seems like a great guy who knows how to be serious and fun, so I could see it happening.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
I was hoping to see a newer version of Andross in Smash 4 like the one in Star Fox 64.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
To my knowledge, Sakurai hasn't (openly) acknowledged any Holiday so far, so I'm not sure why people are so certain he's going to acknowledge this one in some big way.

You see how careful he is to make sure Assist Trophies that look like playable characters are never mistaken as such? The trolliest thing he's done this whole cycle is fake-out pics for Directs, and that Phospora trophy. He's not going to deliberately mislead his fan base with Ridley or something huge like that for the sake of maybe a chuckle.

Nautilus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5000-4410
Oh. I should probably play a Starfox game.
Starfox 64 is definitely the best in series. Don't play command first, it doesn't represent how good the series can be. Definitely don't play Starfox Adventures, it's a completely mediocre/okay adventure game and not worth your time considering how many other games you could be playing.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
To my knowledge, Sakurai hasn't (openly) acknowledged any Holiday so far, so I'm not sure why people are so certain he's going to acknowledge this one in some big way.

You see how careful he is to make sure Assist Trophies that look like playable characters are never mistaken as such? The trolliest thing he's done this whole cycle is fake-out pics for Directs, and that Phospora trophy. He's not going to deliberately mislead his fan base with Ridley or something huge like that for the sake of maybe a chuckle.
He's acknowledged Valentine's Day, I believe.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
He blatantly said "tomorrow is Valentine's Day!" on the day before Valetine's Day.
He also posted a picture of the Male Fit Trainer, who I am 99% sure will be a COSTUME, one Halloween. Costume and Halloween, put it together.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Most Japanese are unaware of April Fool's Day or, if they are, they don't play pranks on each other. For example, last year, I told my co-workers I was leaving on April 2nd to go back to America to pursue a career in acting. They totally bought it until I walked in the next day. They were shocked and I said "April Fools". They were like....."Oh yeah,....April Fools. That's a custom in your country, right?" Sakurai, being a distinguished, well-educated, and cultured man that he is, is probably aware of the holiday but I don't think he will acknowledge it on the site.

Valentines Day, Christmas, and Halloween are really the only BIG Western holidays here. Though Easter is slowly catching up. I saw an advertisement at a store the other day of Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies that will be available to purchase for a limited time.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why "Uncle" Andross?
Was there some big genetic discovery that I missed?
Andrew, one of the members of the evil Team Starwolf was Andros nephew, and referred to him a few times as Uncle Andross

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
He blatantly said "tomorrow is Valentine's Day!" on the day before Valetine's Day.
He also posted a picture of the Male Fit Trainer, who I am 99% sure will be a COSTUME, one Halloween. Costume and Halloween, put it together.
Alright so one undeniable one and one that we can assume. That's still just 1 (2 if you're being technical) that he's acknowledged. Absolutely not reason enough to be as certain as some people are.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Andrew, one of the members of the evil Team Starwolf was Andros nephew, and referred to him a few times as Uncle Andross
Oh yeah, I forgot about Andrew.
*sigh* I guess now everyone is going to assume this is hinting at Andrew.

Last edited:

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
I can only what kind of a stage Mario Galaxy might be, like what if you can only kill by hitting them up?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I'm betting April 1st will be an April fool's joke. A fake character reveal of some kind lies in store...
I have the perfect idea. Sakurai reveals Shadow, complete with page on website. April second, Shadz is moved to a new section of the site called 'Assist Trophies'. Now THAT is fanbase trolling.

Top Bottom