• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 19th

R0Y

Smash Master
Also, how did Sakurai manage to get away with posting this on Miiverse? It normally doesn't like suggestive material.

Also, I'm positive Sakurai has a huge crush on her. I mean, he went out of his way to show us what she looks like when spread across the floor with...THAT expression on her face.
Nobody complained about

And yeah, Sakurai thinks she looks purdy, like the rest of us :p Her and Zelda have excellent 3D models.

Last edited:

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
"Strange how calm and nonchalant she looks even when she takes damage."

Okay 2 things...

1) Obviously Sakurai wants us to get turned on by this pic as well! (Sry I couldn't resist putting in a dirty comment!)

2) Sakurai must really like Rosalina for this to be a pic of the day. (I don't blame him)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sakurina OTP?

Also, Rosalina is taking over the universe with her irresistable charm and beauty. :3

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nobody complained about

And yeah, Sakurai thinks she looks purdy, like the rest of us :p Her and Zelda have excellent 3D models.
Dude, I'm not complaining about Rosalina! (people on tumblr have been hatin' on me a bit for my comments on this, though! Well, one person anyway) :p

And the Marth one is much less questionable, as you can see his full body and his face looks much less sexual and more actually tired looking from fighting.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Actually, here's food for thought...does anyone know what the original Japanese text for this post says? I'm pretty sure some of these more random pics (especially ones like this) might have a different comment to change the nature of the jokes. This could be a heavily altered translation.

Because I'm pretty sure everyone knows Rosalina is extremely calm and melancholic anyway, so it's weird he'd make a picture like this to tell us that and it just so happens to have a lot of innuendo.

Also, this is going to look SO much more awkward animated. And if this is her expression the moment she flinches after taking a hit, that'll be EEEVEN weirder! :p

....AND WITH THAT, here are two edits I made:

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
These comments are the reason why my sisters don't want to join any gaming community.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
These comments are the reason why my sisters don't want to join any gaming community.
So they don't want to join gaming communities because there a few dirty jokes stemming from a screenshot of a female character that has blatantly had an intentionally awkward picture taken of her by the creator of the game himself, and said picture has a ton of innuendo and was just ASKING for this kind of reaction?

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
They find that the people in gaming communities often fantasize way too much about girls in general.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They find that the people in gaming communities often fantasize way too much about girls in general.
Very silly generalisation if you ask me, especially since girls literally do the exact same thing too. If I had a dime for every time a girl's post gushing over how hot a BBC show male lead is, or how much she wants in his pants, has showed up on my tumblr dashboard, I could buy the BBC.

And there is nothing wrong with fantasising, period. You just need to make sure you remember how to distinguish between fantasy and reality. Fantasising is not something any gender does more than the other, we all do it. As I said, humans are inherently perverted, it's how we haven't gone extinct. You just have to know how to moderate it. Personally, I only say this kind of thing about fictional characters, and don't say much about real women (unless of course they act dirty around me).

And I genuinely love Rosalina myself, she is legitimately one of my favourite characters ever (and my overall favourite female character), and the fact that she is one of the most beautiful things I've seen is just a bonus. And me making dirty jokes about her when prompted is just me being willing to make fun of something I like.

Not giving out to you or anything, just thought it might be something you could tell your sisters! Guys who mistreat women are a minority in general (even if tumblr would want you to believe every man does), let alone in the gaming community! ^.^

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
Last year I was playing around in Melee with debugging features enabled. I pressed several button combinations during a match between me (Mr. Game & Watch) and a CPU Zelda on the TEST stage. Somehow, something caused a part of Zelda's dress to disappear (which also happened in a similar match with Peach). I managed to pause the game at just the perfect moment to get this rather suggestive image:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Such is the beauty of the Pause Mode camera!

And I can't wait to use it with Rosalina (and a lot of other characters because the expressiveness of the characters in this game is amazing).

beauhappyday

Smash Rookie
When Tom Nook joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the background!

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Had to say it. And yeah, this pic is kind of perverted. Or does it just seem that way since she is just so pretty?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
When Tom Nook joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the background!

Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Had to say it. And yeah, this pic is kind of perverted. Or does it just seem that way since she is just so pretty?
No, it's because she has the kind of face one would make when they are in "sexstacy", and her lower body is completely cut off, leaving a lot to the imagination.

This picture could also be interpreted as her being passed out on the street after a night filled with one too many drinks from the Brewster's Roost (I know they have alcohol SOMEWHERE in that shady place).

Or, as M&S Guy just pointed out, it can be used for more cute things. I made my own cute edit just now:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Clearly there is a pattern here...I sense a fetish...

Rosalina just looks far too good though, jaysus christ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom