• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 19th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Fallen Rosalina. Strange how calm and nonchalant she looks even when she takes damage. Is it because she's from outer space?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Somehow, I feel like George Takei has something to say about this. :yeahboi:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
AY CHIYUAHUA NO BUENO

The caption should have been "Paint me like one of your French girls".

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I will probably comment on this Pic of the Day more than others. That is, if I didn't have a seven hour day at college to go to soon. :c

But Rosalina is amazing and this pic is a legit turn on.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Meanwhile in Japan...seriously, he really imagining her about his "official release."

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Also, how did Sakurai manage to get away with posting this on Miiverse? It normally doesn't like suggestive material.

Also, I'm positive Sakurai has a huge crush on her. I mean, he went out of his way to show us what she looks like when spread across the floor with...THAT expression on her face.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm pretty sure Nook was deconfirmed since showing up in the Villager reveal.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
That's not Nook, that's Timmy or Tommy. :p

Also, nah, Nook isn't disconfirmed. You all saw how interested he seemed in that letter. I know exactly what his evi Little mind was cooking up.

"Hmm. The Smashers will need places to sleep when away to battle. I can make Money on this."

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
This is suggestive? Nah... back when Brawl came out I saw a video gawking at Zamus and her taunts. I was like, "Zero Suit Samus: Helping gamers discover adolescence since 1986."

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is suggestive? Nah... back when Brawl came out I saw a video gawking at Zamus and her taunts. I was like, "Zero Suit Samus: Helping gamers discover adolescence since 1986."
This picture literally looks like someone is "hammering" Rosalina off-screen. :I

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
S
outer space?" Is it...Ridley?! :O... nevermind
Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS - the only place where you can find hot Rosalina on Ridley action all day, all night long! *wubwubwubWUUUBwubwubwubWUUUUB*

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Oh you Sakurai...

At least she trying to beat the wii fit trainer knockout, but they can't beat zero suit samus, that too way sexy

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I guess even Rosalina needs a break from the Lumas.
This can make you wonder if Rosalina is able to find someone to watch over them while she's resting. Yoshi has taken care of babies himself, so you'd think that he'd have no problem helping out the Lumas as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom