• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 27th

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Mega Man could probably punish Rosalina's Gravitational Pull, seeing as his standard attack has projectile properties; he can move and attack at the same time. But all the other projectile users probably won't be so fortunate.
I doubt Rosalina's Dspecial will turn out unbaitable/unpunishable.

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
I didn't mind your comments but i'm gonna say this. If you don't know how to play Brawl then keep your comments to yourself. Melee fans think its just fair to just trash Brawl and for what? Melee fans have no reason or right to do so and neither do brawl fans.

Play your damn game and if you want to be a fan-boy who most likely can't play at a good enough level to beat even the newest of Melee players then shut it man.

Brawlers are smashers too and should be treated as such
coming from the guy that is on smashboards at 1:30 AM on a weekday

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
... Who probably lives far away from you (I wonder why?)

Can you stop posting everywhere telling people about how Melee is the best and how my most anticipated game will suck and how you can supposedly beat Armada, Mewtwoking, Mango, etc. just post on topic and try not to make everyone hate you and put you on ignore. Nobody will even see your posts. Sorry, but nobody wants to hear it.

artofskjet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
napperflames
3DS FC
4141-3810-2708
remember when we played brawl for five minutes and then brought it back to the store because it sucked. Yeah cause i did that
Actually I didn't mind brawl. Sure it was hard as hell to do combos at first but I got used to it. Project m is a lot faster than brawl and it's fun. Melee was the fastest but it being the best is just an opinion. Brawl wasn't a waste and I say that because sakurai( don't know if I spelled it wrong) put his heart into it. He did for every game. In my opinion he should have stuck to a faster play style which he's doing right now. Something faster than brawl but not melee. How about you go make a good game that can beat smash bros or mod a good game to make it better. So you're trolling really makes nonsense because sakurai might read how people like you trash brawl and stop making games because he felt unappreciated and disrespected. Stop being selfish and just say I don't like brawl in my opinion melee is better.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
And? I work best when I have less sleep so what is it to you?

Why change the subject when this is about smash and your brawl hate. Its not about me here so please don't use my comment time as a way of TRYING to reply to me

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Alright @ A Andrew McNamara , I'm tired of your crap. You're a bratty, self-centered twerp who brags about being some great Smash player even though you got 9th place in a NJ competition.
I checked, I was curious how great you actually were, and it seems to me that you're just talk. Now go back to playing your precious Melee you ***hole.

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
Alright @ A Andrew McNamara , I'm tired of your crap. You're a bratty, self-centered twerp who brags about being some great Smash player even though you got 9th place in a NJ competition.
I checked, I was curious how great you actually were, and it seems to me that you're just talk. Now go back to playing your precious Melee you ***hole.
that wasn't me. That was someone I know. I am still in college and am going to the one in february. b i t c h

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
And? I work best when I have less sleep so what is it to you?

Why change the subject when this is about smash and your brawl hate. Its not about me here so please don't use my comment time as a way of TRYING to reply to me
melee is better than brawl. end of story

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
... Who probably lives far away from you (I wonder why?)

Can you stop posting everywhere telling people about how Melee is the best and how my most anticipated game will suck and how you can supposedly beat Armada, Mewtwoking, Mango, etc. just post on topic and try not to make everyone hate you and put you on ignore. Nobody will even see your posts. Sorry, but nobody wants to hear it.
you write with run-on sentences so it is hard to understand you. If nintendo was actually smart they would release super smash bros 4 but they are taking forever (i dont mind cause the game will suck) and the wii u is dying a quick death

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
Wow, nice censor blocking a s s h o l e.
And nice cover up buddy. I'll be sure to keep track of your competition in February.
yeah you just watch. I will be at the tournament probably at the end of Feburary or the beginning of march

Louie G.

Smash Hero
you write with run-on sentences so it is hard to understand you. If nintendo was actually smart they would release super smash bros 4 but they are taking forever (i dont mind cause the game will suck) and the wii u is dying a quick death
Sakurai is working himself to death to get us this game by the end of the year.
Ungrateful people like you sicken me. You don't deserve to be called a Smash fan.

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai is working himself to death to get us this game by the end of the year.
Ungrateful people like you sicken me. You don't deserve to be called a Smash fan.
Nintendo should actually make a good game for once. The last good game nintendo has released was skyward sword in 2011. IT IS 2014!!!!!

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Nintendo should actually make a good game for once. The last good game nintendo has released was skyward sword in 2011. IT IS 2014!!!!!
Yes because Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Pokemon X and Y, Luigi's Mansion 2, Zelda A link between worlds etc didn't exist

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
Yes because Super Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3, Pokemon X and Y, Luigi's Mansion 2, Zelda A link between worlds etc didn't exist
Super mario 3d world is crap compared to galaxy. Pikmin is lame. Pokemon I will give you as a good game. Luigis mansion 2 was nowhere near as good as the first. And a link between worlds was nowhere near close to any console zelda game (good game, but ocarina, twilight, and skyward sword are light years better)

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Super mario 3d world is crap compared to galaxy. Pikmin is lame. Pokemon I will give you as a good game. Luigis mansion 2 was nowhere near as good as the first. And a link between worlds was nowhere near close to any console zelda game (good game, but ocarina, twilight, and skyward sword are light years better)
I put 3D world on the same level as galaxy but is still good, I bet you've never even played pikmin cause all you're stupid ass cares about is speed, Luigi's mansion 2 was different that doesn't make it bad and a link between worlds was one of the best zelda games in years because it actually allowed you to explore, OoT was just a boring wasteland that had nothing in it, a lame story, characters and nothing that interesting going on and SS was just linear andslow paced and boring as hell unlike a link between worlds which brought a new feel to an old concept with being able to go wherever you want and do dungeons in any order

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
I put 3D world on the same level as galaxy but is still good, I bet you've never even played pikmin cause all you're stupid *** cares about is speed, Luigi's mansion 2 was different that doesn't make it bad and a link between worlds was one of the best zelda games in years because it actually allowed you to explore, OoT was just a boring wasteland that had nothing in it, a lame story, characters and nothing that interesting going on and SS was just linear andslow paced and boring as hell unlike a link between worlds which brought a new feel to an old concept with being able to go wherever you want and do dungeons in any order
Holy F U C K did you just say that ocarina was bad? WOW, best game of all time you are putting down. I have no further use for a useless specimen like you.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Holy F U C K did you just say that ocarina was bad? WOW, best game of all time you are putting down. I have no further use for a useless specimen like you.
CoughFanboyCough Ocarina of time is terrible in comparison to ALTTP and ALBW and MM, First of all hyrule field what was that there was nothing there and if you wanted to get somewhere at a reasonable pace you had to walk backwards, great ****ing game design, The story was awful as it had literally nothing interesting going on for over 3 quarters of the game, The characters were bad and had no variety to them, no personality at all, the graphics were good at the time I guess but it's all just ugly shades of brown and green and the dungeons and bosses were meh at best. now stop going on about melee because no-one cares and the people here just think you're a ****ing asshole

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
CoughFanboyCough Ocarina of time is terrible in comparison to ALTTP and ALBW and MM, First of all hyrule field what was that there was nothing there and if you wanted to get somewhere at a reasonable pace you had to walk backwards, great ****ing game design, The story was awful as it had literally nothing interesting going on for over 3 quarters of the game, The characters were bad and had no variety to them, no personality at all, the graphics were good at the time I guess but it's all just ugly shades of brown and green and the dungeons and bosses were meh at best. now stop going on about melee because no-one cares and the people here just think you're a ****ing *******
well you stink at melee

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As someone who was really disappointed in the very first trailer for 3D World, and who just bought it two days ago and has been playing it non-stop since, I can assure you that saying it's "crap compared to Galaxy" is a huge lie. I won't say it's better than either of the Galaxy games (I think the gameplay in 3D World is far better than Galaxy 1, but Galaxy 1 had a wonderful storyline and atmosphere to make up for it's shortcomings in gameplay, while 3D World doesn't have a storyline, and the atmospheric levels aren't plentiful), but it's very close to the Galaxy games. If it had online play, it would be just as good. But even as it is, 3D World still turned out fantastic, and it's better than anything the PS4 and Xbox One are putting out (the Xbox One is just terrible right now, so I likely won't touch it for a long time. I have a PS4, but it's library is very mediocre right now. Only exciting game on the shelves right now is Killzone Shadow Fall).

Also Luigi's Mansion 2 is miles better than the original and you're being blatantly nostalgic if you think it isn't. It just handles way better, there is a lot more to do, Luigi's personality shines bright like a diamond in it, and it's got online multiplayer. And it's portable.

As for the Wii U, it's not a failed system at all. It's merely a struggling one, and it's not the first Nintendo has had. Heck, the 3DS's situation was just as bad in it's first year. Now look at it. It's selling like hotcakes.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
As someone who was really disappointed in the very first trailer for 3D World, and who just bought it two days ago and has been playing it non-stop since, I can assure you that saying it's "crap compared to Galaxy" is a huge lie. I won't say it's better than either of the Galaxy games (I think the gameplay in 3D World is far better than Galaxy 1, but Galaxy 1 had a wonderful storyline and atmosphere to make up for it's shortcomings in gameplay, while 3D World doesn't have a storyline, and the atmospheric levels aren't plentiful), but it's very close to the Galaxy games. If it had online play, it would be just as good. But even as it is, 3D World still turned out fantastic, and it's better than anything the PS4 and Xbox One are putting out (the Xbox One is just terrible right now, so I likely won't touch it for a long time. I have a PS4, but it's library is very mediocre right now. Only exciting game on the shelves right now is Killzone Shadow Fall).

Also Luigi's Mansion 2 is miles better than the original and you're being blatantly nostalgic if you think it isn't. It just handles way better, there is a lot more to do, Luigi's personality shines bright like a diamond in it, and it's got online multiplayer. And it's portable.

As for the Wii U, it's not a failed system at all. It's merely a struggling one, and it's not the first Nintendo has had. Heck, the 3DS's situation was just as bad in it's first year. Now look at it. It's selling like hotcakes.
yeah the people who say nintendo will go out of buisness are blatenly forgetting the 3ds and will look stupid after mario kart and smash come out

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings

it is selling like total S H I T

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
Don't respond to him. Just ignore him.

Oh and @ A Andrew McNamara I am trying to be nice to you. No one care if you think Melee is better than everything and SSB4 will stink and that you are the best. That's your opinion. So stop shoving it down everyone's throats. No one will like you even if you are right.

Andrew McNamara

Banned via Warnings
Don't respond to him. Just ignore him.

Oh and @ A Andrew McNamara I am trying to be nice to you. No one care if you think Melee is better than everything and SSB4 will stink and that you are the best. That's your opinion. So stop shoving it down everyone's throats. No one will like you even if you are right.
but how hot is she?

xXDarkRisingXx

Smash Apprentice
I happen to like pm and brawl. Melee is great, but not everyone is
I didn't mind your comments but i'm gonna say this. If you don't know how to play Brawl then keep your comments to yourself. Melee fans think its just fair to just trash Brawl and for what? Melee fans have no reason or right to do so and neither do brawl fans.

Play your damn game and if you want to be a fan-boy who most likely can't play at a good enough level to beat even the newest of Melee players then shut it man.

Brawlers are smashers too and should be treated as such
Agree. It might not be as fast or competitive As melee. But brawl was a great game too. Yes it took away wave dashing dash dancing and all the who ha it had. But brawl is still fun to play.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
melee is better than brawl. end of story
I want legitimate proof of the game being better; you can't name gameplay exploits of the games engine because glitches and exploits don't make a game good

name it because brawl has more content, better characters, just as good music and stage design. The ONLY thing people cry about is the gameplay.

xXDarkRisingXx

Smash Apprentice
I want legitimate proof of the game being better; you can't name gameplay exploits of the games engine because glitches and exploits don't make a game good

name it because brawl has more content, better characters, just as good music and stage design. The ONLY thing people cry about is the gameplay.
Well said friend. But just ignore the trolling guy

Top Bottom