• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - January 15th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash WiiU & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. Who's the girl next door, living in the haunted mansion? You'd better learn my name because it's…"
Who is it? Is this an assist trophy? Or something else?

Source: http://www.smashbros.com/us/

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I wonder what abilities she has? Magic? Transformations? Witches brew?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Even if Sakurai hadn't posted that, the website didn't add a page for her.

Considering she has magic at her disposal, she could do many different things. It is a bit difficult to guess...

S

Sharic X

Well, now people will start supporting her for Project M.

link2702

Smash Champion
finally now people will shut up about this generic character hoping she'd be playable.

Either captain syrup or waluigi are far more deserving wario reps then some generic emo kid that most folks only liked for her music.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
finally now people will shut up about this generic character hoping she'd be playable.

Either captain syrup or waluigi are far more deserving wario reps then some generic emo kid that most folks only liked for her music.
I find it amusing that you sound more butthurt than the people who wanted her.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Waluigi is not a Wario character.

Argentic

Smash Cadet
Well, at least she is already confirmed in the new Smash. Hope to see G&W as the next playable character. :gawmelee:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Well, at least she's playable in Smash Bros Crusade...then again, EVERYBODY is playable in Smash Bros Crusade!
Project M and Crusade will keep me plenty busy until the next smash and probably much after its release.
I'm so glad we live in a time where theres so many smash options!

link2702

Smash Champion
Waluigi is not a Wario character.
he's designed after wario in pretty much every way. He's always paired up with wario, he was designed to basically be wario's partner, everything about him is based around wario, he'd fit far better than generic ashley, mona or w/e other boring warioware characters you can think of. Its either between him and captain syrup.

If you wanna get technical wario is still honestly just a mario character himself, as is yoshi and DK.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Sakurai got my hopes up only to shut it down severely... No Ashley for Smash 4 and not even Project M?! Come on, man! :mad:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
he's designed after wario in pretty much every way. He's always paired up with wario, he was designed to basically be wario's partner, everything about him is based around wario, he'd fit far better than generic ashley, mona or w/e other boring warioware characters you can think of. Its either between him and captain syrup.

If you wanna get technical wario is still honestly just a mario character himself, as is yoshi and DK.
but he's never been in a wario game

Top Bottom