• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - February 6th

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Smash Wii U & 3DS director Masahiro Sakurai says "Pic of the day. It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown. This was actually featured briefly in her debut video."

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I'm pretty sure that sounded a lot dirtier than Sakurai intended.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
As a tumblr user pointed out, "The Cosmos Beneath Her Gown" sounds like it could be the title to a really, really fancy erotic romance novel.

HeCaster101

Smash Rookie
Hi ignore this im a time traveller from 2020 going thru deleting old cringy comments

also there's a worldwide pandemic ****s crazy y'all bouta get BOP'D

Anyways good luck

Last edited:

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Is this an up or side air? In this screen it looks like an up while in the vid it looks like a forward

SmashSage

Smash Rookie
Roslina upskirts have been deconfirmed since her reveal, there were several spots in the trailer where you could very clearly see it's just a black voice under there.
I hate that black void! Damn it, Sakurai! She should have underwear like Peach or Zelda. Does this mean that is the definitive version of Rosalina's gown texture?

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Well at least there's one move that let us take a look under her dress, im waiting for more of this type of moves. ;)

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
More or less. Jokes are fun, but jokes don't supply me with useful information about a game I've been wanting for many years. To each his own though.
I was really just joking. In all seriousness, you can't expect something really awesome everyday. Remember, Sakurai casually takes these screens during his lunch break.

I only really get bothered when we get a whole week of nothing, which happened once. Though in Rosalina's case, I'm biased, as she is so darn beautiful, and I love how she looks in this game. So the more of her I see, the better! :V

I still want some more technical notes myself though.

MoonlapseOpethian

Smash Journeyman
I was really just joking. In all seriousness, you can't expect something really awesome everyday. Remember, Sakurai casually takes these screens during his lunch break.

I only really get bothered when we get a whole week of nothing, which happened once. Though in Rosalina's case, I'm biased, as she is so darn beautiful, and I love how she looks in this game. So the more of her I see, the better! :V

I still want some more technical notes myself though.
I feel ya. I think it's because literally the first thing I do upon waking up is check for an update, so I'm itching for something relevant more than the average person.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Looking at the update is literally the first thing I do when I wake up too. Sometimes it's a bit late though!

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
So many jokes to make.

Rosaline's dress, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the USS Smash Bros. To seek out new characters and new battle stages. To boldly go where no man has gone before.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I wouldn't mind sending my space rocket on an expedition to the depths of Rosalina's cosmos.

If ya know what I mean :V

(I am so, so sorry. I really am. I will go to the dunce corner now.)

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEWTWO.
Oh my gosh, I could have sworn I was the only person who knew that. I'm so happy to know I'm not alone! Oh, and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 18TH MEWTWO! (Sorry your present wasn't a slot in SSB4. *Coughs unrealistically and stares directly at Sakurai*.) But, he WILL be in SSB4, eventually. Right now I'm looking at the Japanese release date of Pokémon Red (Feb. 27) or the Japanese release date of Pokémon Blue (Oct. 10, seems little late though.)

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
:laugh: The instant I read this Miiverse post, I thought about the Peach Trophy's "dark void" from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Of all things to bring attention to on Miiverse.. >_> Wow...The More You Know, I guess...

On a related note, earlier, I laughed at a series of comments on Reddit pertaining to this Miiverse post:

[–]dudery5 206 points 18 hours ago

so that's where final destination is...

[–]Tubim 192 points 17 hours ago

Top Bottom