• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - August 19th

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Guess what genius its 9:48 AT NIGHT!! I can't have a nice day anymore.
You realize that you just said that to a Smash Boards staff member...right?
As a Moderator myself (though on Capcom's forums, not here), I can tell you this is a very, very poor idea..especially if you were just warned..

Last edited:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Okay bye people gosh! Man I can't believe just how sissy people on this website are, and I'm saying that while my avatar has a dress! I'm going back to the character forums, you guys are so gay.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
Okay bye people gosh! Man I can't believe just how sissy people on this website are, and I'm saying that while my avatar has a dress! I'm going back to the character forums, you guys are so gay.
please leave these forums all together and come back when you are better educated so you can apologize to all the people you offended with your ignorant, incorrect, and unjustified posts

Edit: As also a mod on another website I can see that you are also picking the wrong people to fight by giving attitude to a moderator

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
And you are so immature..Please mentally mature before coming around people, you clearly have no idea how to behave yourself in a social setting, which these forums still are, even if they aren't in person.

If you are an actual adult, you should know how to conduct yourself in public.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Yeahhhh... about that. No you're not. Enjoy your ban. I hope you come back a better poster than you are now.

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Asking for the consequences? And why should I have to train myself to like girls? God made people that way. Yes, I used the God card. There is absolutely no proof that you can have against it. You're just ignorant. Please tell me, when did you choose to be straight?
Really???

jr22

Smash Apprentice
I am really liking this alt costume. I hope to see more character alt costumes.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
To be honest, I don't even know, they won't leave me alone about captain falcon being straight.
You're making fun of people's sexuality, which I'm sure very many people on Smashboards are gay. Does that make them sissies? No What if you had a friend who was gay, but you didn't know it? Would you cut him off once you found out?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Please leave, and shut the door on your way out.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Yes, really. I'm not going to be insulted by someone so ignorant.
Could we possibly NOT start this all up again?

Everyone has different beliefs and the Bible itself is different between editions and even then there was the corruption of the Medieval Church itself before any editions of the Bible were actually mass produced..so yeah..lets not start a religious debate in the comments for a picture about Samus in Hot Pants!

Please leave, and shut the door on your way out.
Already happened, he just got banned for his comments.

Last edited:

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
You're making fun of people's sexuality, which I'm sure very many people on Smashboards are gay. Does that make them sissies? No What if you had a friend who was gay, but you didn't know it? Would you cut him off once you found out?
But I do understand, he was WAY to far. Guys excited for brinstar?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Warning Received
But I do understand, he was WAY to far. Guys excited for brinstar?
Yes! I'm not huge on Brainstar but this confirms that we'll get Melee stages (which might have already been confirmed, but this is the first time I heard of it) I'm hoping for Temple and Pokemon stadium. A lot of people seem to love Temple, and stadium I'm not too sure about.

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Yea
Could we possibly NOT start this all up again?

Everyone has different beliefs and the Bible itself is different between editions and even then there was the corruption of the Medieval Church itself before any editions of the Bible were actually mass produced..so yeah..lets not start a religious debate in the comments for a picture about Samus in Hot Pants!

Already happened, he just got banned for his comments.
I know people have opinions, I was just defending myself sorry man,:urg: I'll probably get banned now.

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Yes! I'm not huge on Brainstar but this confirms that we'll get Melee stages (which might have already been confirmed, but this is the first time I heard of it) I'm hoping for Temple and Pokemon stadium. A lot of people seem to love Temple, and stadium I'm not too sure about.
Temple was really fun! I'm hoping for some brawl stages too:reverse:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Same. I kinda liked Delfino Plaza, even though it was a moving stage. By the way, I'm sure you're fine. If anyone's getting banned it's me, I definitely went way more into it then everyone else did.

Rasko

Smash Apprentice
Same. I kinda liked Delfino Plaza, even though it was a moving stage. By the way, I'm sure you're fine. If anyone's getting banned it's me, I definitely went way more into it then everyone else did.
It's cool dude you were just defending what you believe, and I respect that:upsidedown:.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I'm also hoping to see Hyrule Temple return again, it definitely is one of the most beloved stages in the series.
I personally want to see it in Wii U, but 3DS is fine too.

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
*sigh* people arguing already? its her design from the ending of the game. its a little fan service. so what if Samus shows off her belly, legs, ect... its a fictional character. i don't understand why people care so much about characters that don't exist.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
I'm also hoping to see Hyrule Temple return again, it definitely is one of the most beloved stages in the series.
I personally want to see it in Wii U, but 3DS is fine too.
Yeah I'd like Hyrule temple. I'm actually a fan of big expansive stages because some nights I love just sitting down and battling out 99 lives for no other reason than because I want to.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
*sigh* people arguing already? its her design from the ending of the game. its a little fan service. so what if Samus shows off her belly, legs, ect... its a fictional character. i don't understand why people care so much about characters that don't exist.
Not only is it fan-servicey in that meaning of the term, but its Fan Service for actual fans of the games since, like you said, both are what she wore in the endings of Zero Mission (orange) and Fusion (blue).
Yeah I'd like Hyrule temple. I'm actually a fan of big expansive stages because some nights I love just sitting down and battling out 99 lives for no other reason than because I want to.
Hyrule Temple is, hands down, my favorite Super Smash Bros. stage, closely followed by Mushroom Kingdom 64 (dem Working Pipes <3)

SegaFan1992

Smash Rookie
you know I think the direct showed some melee stages making a return so it's not that new

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Well this gives me hope that we'll see some more really cool alts for other characters.

Top Bottom