• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 7th

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
People areacting with miiverse logic:
"Omg, sakurai revealed a returning assist trophy! Ridley MUST be playable !"

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Ridely is totally how you spell it, Samurai told me.

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
Pf, you guys obviously don't see that Metroid itself will be a playable character...

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
The official Hat of the Metroid series has been confirmed. Huzzah!

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
just announce more charactersss ****, enough with the pointless bs
You're one of those special kinda ingrates aren't you... even with a Direct on the horizon, info just isn't enough for you.

Yeah, where's what I want!

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Ridley confirmed.
breathecast.com said:
In the picture a giant Metroid alien is seen in the sky and is coming down to what seems like an Earthbound inspired level, also suggesting an appearance by Ness.
guys nevermind Ness is confirmed.
Metroid as an assist trophy confirms Ridley just as much as Isabelle confirms Tom Nook.

Last edited:

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Maybe Ridley WILL be the "enemy from Samus' past", but he's also playable and when Ridley is being played on that stage, Alfonzo takes his place!

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
"Attack of the 50 Foot Metroid!" Having fun with the camera, dev team? >_>

Am I the only one who'd rather see one of the other hunters be playable instead of Ridley? It just seems like there'd be a lot more to work with to make a moveset out of.

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Ridley is kinda more iconic to Metroid than any hunter since you pretty much encounter him almost every game. But I guess a hunter could work. Besides Ridley, I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Samus/Metroid Prime as playable.

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
Ridley is kinda more iconic to Metroid than any hunter since you pretty much encounter him almost every game. But I guess a hunter could work. Besides Ridley, I wouldn't mind seeing Dark Samus/Metroid Prime as playable.
What about some of the Space Pirates? And I totally agree with Metroid Prime and another hunter. I just hope Dark Samus doesn't show up for fear of easy cloning.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
What about some of the Space Pirates? And I totally agree with Metroid Prime and another hunter. I just hope Dark Samus doesn't show up for fear of easy cloning.
I DO hope Dark Samus is there instead of some random spacepirate... Dark Samus has her own way of moving (Hovering), phazonbased attacks, and is besides that, a very cool appearance imo... I'm not really hoping for some downscaled ridley but i wouldn't mind seeing it appear somehow... But if you take a look at how big he is in Brawl as a boss, he's way too huge to be a playable character...

I think Dark Samus is more logical in that way to appear instead of Ridley, but we'll see. I would like them both anyways :p

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
I DO hope Dark Samus is there instead of some random spacepirate... Dark Samus has her own way of moving (Hovering), phazonbased attacks, and is besides that, a very cool appearance imo... I'm not really hoping for some downscaled ridley but i wouldn't mind seeing it appear somehow... But if you take a look at how big he is in Brawl as a boss, he's way too huge to be a playable character...

I think Dark Samus is more logical in that way to appear instead of Ridley, but we'll see. I would like them both anyways :p
Don't even try to bring up the he's too big argument, that was destroyed long ago

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
Don't even try to bring up the he's too big argument, that was destroyed long ago
i used an easter potion on that topic... same one jesus used to revive himself...

(I'm not here for that long, so that escaped my attention lol)

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Was just kidding, of course. You don't suck THAT much. :3

And well, of course it's not as exciting seeing a old Assist, especially right Before a News-filled Direct. But it's still a important Assist Trophy, and it's better than Luigi's nose and Rosalina's unmentionables, right? ^^
Yeah. I guess. :T I bet there was this one guy who got seriously hyped after seeing Metroid/Komyato though.

Waver

Smash Cadet
NNID
WaverJR
3DS FC
2964-8605-0439
Switch FC
SW-1450-5084-6730
EVERYBODY! HEAD TO YOUR HOUSES AND TURN YOUR THERMOSTATS TO THE LOWEST SETTING, THERE IS A METROID IN TOWN!

If there was voice chat during online play, I'd definitely say that to get on peoples nerves lol. XD

XakYm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XakYm09
3DS FC
0018-0121-2348
The Metroid looks like a sack with meat balls that inflates once you microwave .

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
some peeps are never satisfied even though tomorrow a new smash-focussed direct is on!... spoiled was the right word i believe...

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
some peeps are never satisfied even though tomorrow a new smash-focussed direct is on!... spoiled was the right word i believe...
In my opinion, an understatement. Isabelle came in on Friday and I was actually impressed they put her in there as an AT. Goes to show they're in the right direction for ATs. But the usual: I dun lik tis char/[insert random character] shuld bee in than hir/Tom Nook is confirmed. Extremely ungrateful indeed.

Top Bottom