• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wars!!

manacloud1

Smash Champion
What is Smash Wars?

Smash wars is a creation featuring fellow smashers placed into Star Wars. How each character reacts or acts is based on the personal they portray in this smash community. This happens to be Smash Wars Episode 3 - which is the downfall of the Smash Knights.

Some actors of this movie are
Sephiroth ken as obiwan - Ken - Obi
Azen Zagenite as Azekin and DArth Zagenite
Snex as - Snex Sidious and senator snexus
DalegendarySamus - aka wes- as wes windu
SnapPop as - SnaPadme
chu dat as chu-bacca
isai aka malva as count malvooku
Ryota(captain jack ) as - ryoda
and more.....

Be sure to have flash 8 to view movie. 7 Might work.

Smash Wars Part 1

http://www.mana.grimsdomain.com/SmashWarsPtFixed.html

Smash Wars Part 2

http://www.mana.grimsdomain.com/SmashWarsPt2.html

Extra Scene

http://www.mana.grimsdomain.com/WhatIsLove.html

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Way too much time on someones hands....

Tomasiarity

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, its cool. Something different besides combo videos.
Its a shame that I couldn't understand almost nothing of what they were saying :( .

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Great Job Mana!

It's funny if you know the smashers and what their know for.
I like the malvooku fight(Falcon upper! Falcon KNEE!)

Making Flash is hard too. I mean, if your doing the movie by all your self, you would draw, animate, get whaterever sounds you can get, time event stuff(meaning everything going on) and whatever trademark stuff that is used.<--(is this hard to do? :dizzy: ....)

On a side note: Bach looks different

^^^^

TGD

Smash Cadet
Flash takes a while to learn, but it gets a lot easier as you go along because of how organized it is.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
yeah, smash wars is more appreciated if u go to the tournies and have met the players in smashwars,
LOl too funny!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ken showed me the first part a few months ago. It's a masterpiece! Got me laughing out loud on more than one occasion. Any competitive smasher needs to see this.

Major props.

ledjin

Smash Apprentice
I´m downloading it right now, but you should check on newgrounds.com and look for a Star Wars animation... its also made on flash and it´s SO funny... it´s not about smash, yet its funny as hell and it could give you some ideas :)

ycz12

Smash Ace
"Smash Wars" was the name of a 2/3 team matches, no team attack, lpkdm & CornerDealie vs. Mike & Jarrod. COPYRIGHT STEALER OMG

Neo_Morphix

Smash Cadet
This is... sick! or should I say great? It's good to see a video that's not the "amazing combos video" for a change. Great.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
bump~

:D :D :D :D

Edit: Falcomaster, it's for learning purposes In Flash, speaking of too much time on your hands and no life how many hours do you have on your smash game?

Top Bottom