• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Vids feat. Isai, Johnny, Hung, and Park

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
An opinion would be: "I think Johnny is a douche"
An insult would be what you said to me: "What a douche", or it could be "Johnny, you're a douche"

I think Liku is a douche

I second that.

You got anything else to say, let's just go to Emularena Grounds, that's the place to settle our differences.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
An insult would be what you said to me: "What a douche", or it could be "Johnny, you're a douche"

I think Liku is a douche

I second that.

You got anything else to say, let's just go to Emularena Grounds, that's the place to settle our differences.
I dont know how, but this makes me think of the english lesson I just got in school. What a hell.

Liku

Smash Journeyman
I think Liku is a douche
Awesome; does it matter? Nope.
"I think" is more of an assumption; calling you a douche was an insult which inturn is my personal opinion of you.
I think Liku is a douche

I second that.

And playing a video game would solve what, that you're better than me? That's already been addressed. You shouldn't get so bent out of shape over a comment.

Anyway, I'll retract my statement and apologize. Sorry Johnny, my temper got to me and it was quite a low blow. Not to mention they're old matches, and the new ones you've had are entertaining.

Keep making matches guys, they're some of the most enjoyable things to watch on the net.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
hahaha, i feel like i'm at a frat house with all the times douche has been used in the past couple pages.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
lol. i like how liku goes from "**** you guys and your videos, you cheapasses" to saying that he loves them. what a tool.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
hey, guys lemme tell you something about Liku you guys don't know about he is the cooliest man alive. First of all his is a bisexual. You know what that means? It means that 100% of the population is available to him instead of 50%. It also means he can come by way of peni$ massaging prostate. HOW COOL IS THAT. He does prefer woman after an incident in the first grade were he met a castrating boy that used a knife made of lego to remove the so called "peni$".

In the second grade Liku got what I call a golden peni$. You boys better watch out.

Cons of having a golden peni$:

1. Not a real peni$ so some could say not a real man (I strongly disagree)
2. Can't really ejeculate

Pros of having a golden Peni$:

1. The peni$ is worth A LOT.
2. Can mantain a constant hard on.
3. Can blind people by taking pants off.
4. ***** can be used as a weapon.
5. And finally, peni$ can remain hard EVEN AFTER DEATH. Death cant stop this man from getting laid.
As you can see the Pros strongly out weigh the cons. So having a fake golden peni$ is not all that bad.

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
hey, guys lemme tell you something about Liku you guys don't know about he is the cooliest man alive. First of all his is a bisexual. You know what that means? It means that 100% of the population is available to him instead of 50%. It also means he can come by way of peni$ massaging prostate. HOW COOL IS THAT. He does prefer woman after an incident in the first grade were he met a castrating boy that used a knife made of lego to remove the so called "peni$".

In the second grade Liku got what I call a golden peni$. You boys better watch out.

Cons of having a golden peni$:

1. Not a real peni$ so some could say not a real man (I strongly disagree)
2. Can't really ejeculate

Pros of having a golden Peni$:

1. The peni$ is worth A LOT.
2. Can mantain a constant hard on.
3. Can blind people by taking pants off.
4. ***** can be used as a weapon.
5. And finally, peni$ can remain hard EVEN AFTER DEATH. Death cant stop this man from getting laid.
As you can see the Pros strongly out weigh the cons. So having a fake golden peni$ is not all that bad.
what are you gay?

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
it's called Sarcasm, Dancing Jesus
Did you not understand what Valoem meant with all those quotes

Liku

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't really think so. After all he tried pulling off that combo video as his work.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
yo johnny come down with isai to my dorm. Sensei's tryin to host the biggest ssb64 tourney. I'd be great if the top two players could be here. =D

D

Deleted member

Sensei's tryin to host the biggest ssb64 tourney
arrggggg nooooooo I wanna go but I'm stranded =( =(

:( I'm finally respectably close to NJ and I still can't do anything cause of weird bus schedules and school :(

Next time I see you guys I'll make sure I've been practicing all week so I don't suck so hard. lol. Get Mehran to go too.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Well the talk about the Dark's combo vid got me working into makin some too. Just for me though, cuz I cant record em. But A major question arose. Did you guys (everyone that comboed in the vid) take a super long time to get each combo right. Like from start to finish, how long would it average to get a single combo perfect and ready to input. Cuz Im noticing a bunch are pretty tedious.

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
me and my mate are makin one, i suggest playing on training mode for crazy combos, but if u wanna show your good against people, just play your friends or online and record every match. take the clips out of your best moves.

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
lol u took your time out to post about some GUYS gold PENI$, to me i find it hard to joke about, i guess im just mature? i admit its funny but at the same time... would this inquire images going through your head? or do u like those thoughts?

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I dont want to do regular combos. I really dont think there are that many patterns of repetitious attacks into 0-death. What im saying is, that most combos are a sequence repeated, with a finisher. Im thinking more item combos. What I would love is a good item combo with like, the fan. I did one where I had a bat on the ground and a fan. I was facing away from the opponant, pressed r and grabbed the bat, when the opponant got hit, I homerunned him and got a two hit, 5% kill. Pretty dumb, but It was all I could mangage at the time.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol u took your time out to post about some GUYS gold PENI$, to me i find it hard to joke about, i guess im just mature? i admit its funny but at the same time... would this inquire images going through your head? or do u like those thoughts?
okay, first off, let's get something straight. mature people talk about gold *****es (men's and women's) all the time. it's just normal light dinner conversation. all hip 20-somethings do it. and also, for the record, gerry is not gay. how can i prove this, you ask? well, he's my father, so he had sexual intercourse with a woman. don't believe me? just check facebook. it even says he's my father.

dad, can you send me some more money? i'm running low on cash for blow again.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Why aren't there any vids of Johnny still? I think I speak for all of us when I say that we want to see a recent Isai vs Johnny match. The last Isai vs Johnny vids were put out in 2002. I think it's time for some new ones.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
Why aren't there any vids of Johnny still? I think I speak for all of us when I say that we want to see a recent Isai vs Johnny match. The last Isai vs Johnny vids were put out in 2002. I think it's time for some new ones.
There are feb 2005 vids of johnny vs isai.

malva00

Smash Master
Yeah shows how much the madness knows right? j/k

I got vs matches on tape from December 8, 2006 but johnny needs to practice a little more so he can do better.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
"There are feb 2005 vids of johnny vs isai."

WHAR R THEI?

Edit: Haha, Isai posted right before me, apparently. You should Youtube them...

Top Bottom