• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Vids feat. Isai, Johnny, Hung, and Park

rokimomi

Smash Lord
^ In 64 Isai. In melee, IDK but I think its Ken. They both play with a style that wins the game. If you dont know what I mean, then whatch Their vids. Its pretty much doing what's right at the right time, and not tring to impress the audience. Basically they want to win, so they do play a rather boring style, sorry to say it. I dont think any one really counted the tourny wins and losses for them, or I havent found it yet. Oh well.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think it's much more interesting to watch isai, ken and the rest of the mlg players play melee than it is to watch noobs play, and i'm god awful at melee. they play to win, but they also play ridiculously fast and they do still pull off amazing crazy ****.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Well, yes, no matter how they play, they are still insanely great. Soon there will be vids of PA smashers up, and one of them who I play with, kills me with fox, but at the pro events, gets *****. So when you imagine pros vs pros, when it looks like one's doing good, they are actually doing the impossible. I always get amazed at the melee fox and falco players. Im trying to imitate the falcos but, I am also failing horribly.

I still want my video of Isai losing.

Liku

Smash Journeyman
Is Isai better or Ken better? There just seems to be less Ken vids
I don't think Ken plays SSB, I also read he sucks at it.

If there is a video of Isai losing, I'd be astonished.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Ken plays SSB, I also read he sucks at it.

If there is a video of Isai losing, I'd be astonished.
Where have you read this? Because I have watched my friend play Ken in SSB64 at GS2 and he most certainly does not suck. In fact he's pretty d@mn good and he doesnt even play the game he could probably beat 20% of hardcore 64 players and 97% of melee players who play ssb64.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Johnny its the only one i have seen defeating him,

once with falcon, and once with pikachu

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where have you read this? Because I have watched my friend play Ken in SSB64 at GS2 and he most certainly does not suck. In fact he's pretty d@mn good and he doesnt even play the game he could probably beat 20% of hardcore 64 players and 97% of melee players who play ssb64.
lol, nice statistics, gerry. pulling a bit of a n.r. there?

also, thank god you changed your avatar. the other one made me want to hardcore throw up 25% of the time and just regular throw up 89% of the time.

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
i wonder what isai looks like anyway. 50 bucks that hes asain. He throws a weak ness which sucks but his pikachu and jigglie puff are incredible

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
dancin jesus, his ness is not at all weak. it's not as good as say, his pika, but it's still leaps and bounds above pretty much everyone else. it's the best **** ness i've seen. i got him down to one stock a couple times when he played ness and i played falcon, but i've never managed to beat him, and neither has anyone else i've seen play his ness. i don't know why everyone hates on his ness so hard, isai still kicks serious *** with him.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
what, just because he doesn't constantly DJC as fast as he can for every attack he's suddenly not a good ness? give me a break, you don't need to look flashy to be good. Isai's ness is awesome.

malva00

Smash Master
The only Ness in North America who might be better than mine is Platinum Kirby from Mexico City but it's hard to tell since I don't play Ness much.

walugi

Smash Apprentice
dancin jesus, his ness is not at all weak. it's not as good as say, his pika, but it's still leaps and bounds above pretty much everyone else. it's the best **** ness i've seen. i got him down to one stock a couple times when he played ness and i played falcon, but i've never managed to beat him, and neither has anyone else i've seen play his ness. i don't know why everyone hates on his ness so hard, isai still kicks serious *** with him.
I think he meant weakness not "weak ness". You never know with these crazy typers though :confused:

Liku

Smash Journeyman
Read it on these forums, I haven't seen any Ken matches but whatever, don't really give a **** either way.

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
isai is god, i would love to see more of his ness tough, hes got such a weak ness. im starting to wonder if maybe i could beat him with my ness?

D

Deleted member

poor park

and yeah ken isn't bad @ ssb64, I don't know where anyone got that idea.

malva00

Smash Master
isai is god, i would love to see more of his ness tough, hes got such a weak ness. im starting to wonder if maybe i could beat him with my ness?
who is this guy? he makes dumb posts and he takes credit for dark link's video in his signature

"http://youtube.com/watch?v=DpQuxQ2nZg4

me, dark link, sirfoxmcloud. all fox, ness and yoshi is me. some saumus and some kirby. i have at least one clip for every other character exept donkey kong."

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Finally saw all the matches. It seems that Isai either plays around in the beginning or needs to get momentum. Either way I couldn't touch this guy.

It must be so wierd for guys like Park and Hung to get owned since it is quite obvious that they're good players. It must be nerve racking to get owned by someone on a level that defies comprehension.

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
r u a complete moron? ask dark link lmao. its not all his vid. i promise you. he made it. but they are clips from me him and sirfoxmcloud... or better yet play me on pj 64k

Dancin Jesus

Smash Apprentice
who is this guy? he makes dumb posts QUOTE]

r u saying a guide the boom adapter is stupid? do u know how many people have trouble with it. just cause u are a "smash apperintace" doesn't mean ur any good at the game, it means you posted a bunch. i'm not gonna be a noob and say "i bet u i could own u" but i will fight if your up to it.

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
Your an asshat Jesus, For the record the only people that have helped me in this vid were the one's stated in the credits. I have never seen a person sink so low to take someone elses work and to post it on youtube without my permission or credit

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, he's calling Isai out, haha

He probably thought Dark Link doesn't check smashboards forums
That's why he tried to take credit for that video

If you dont even know who the pros are, you're about 100 levels too low to be trying to call them out

rokimomi

Smash Lord
DARK LINK. Please put a link to the gunz mp3 song played in the combo vid. Sorry to bother you but I cant use AIM right now. If its not a problem. Thanks. For some reason, the gunz trailer has the same song but it dosent go in the same sequence as the one in the combo vid. Is it edited by you or ripped from the game?

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i haven't laughed so hard in a long time. dancin, malva00 = isai. he would own you, and so would dark link, and i bet most of the people on this forum would, too.

i can't ****ing believe this, it's hilarious. what will happen next? my guess is either dancin posts the obligatory, "OMG i'm so sorry, i'm so stupid for flagrantly plagiarising dark link's hard work!" thread, or he never posts again, or he flips the **** out and eventually gets banned by the admins.

hahahaha. man. that was definitely a pick me up after a hard day of class.

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
roki, I just looped the song to fit the time sequence, qhat you heard from the trailer is the one I have =P. Just gimme an e-mail address and I'll send it your way by tonight or tomorrow.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
IAMINTERFACE LOL: Some guy is picking a fight with Isai in Smash 64.
KoreanDJ111: he's cruisin for a bruisin

Indeed.

D

Deleted member

maybe the whole forum will get involved in a dispute that doesn't regard them in any way which is clearly defined by other the 2 specified people.

maybe we'll get some videos out of this. If you want drama go to a melee tournament, you'll get all you need. Keep ssb64 fun, huh?

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
maybe the whole forum will get involved in a dispute that doesn't regard them in any way which is clearly defined by other the 2 specified people.
but this does involve the whole forum! the hanous crime that has occurred here affects all of us, not only as forum goers, or as smashers, but as people, as human beings! should we just stand by idly as intellectual property is stolen? i think not! first they'll steal our videos, then our women, and finally, our very souls! by god man, i won't stand for it! this is a serious matter that should be dealt with most forcibly! we should ridicule and debase those who steal our work swiftly and sharply, to make an example, to show everyone on this forum, no, everyone on the internet, that we are mad as hell, and we're not gonna take this anymore! today, we stand up and bear our controllers as our weapons, and gentlemen, we fight to the death!

TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!!1!!1!!

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
who is this guy? he makes dumb posts

r u saying a guide the boom adapter is stupid? do u know how many people have trouble with it. just cause u are a "smash apperintace" doesn't mean ur any good at the game, it means you posted a bunch. i'm not gonna be a noob and say "i bet u i could own u" but i will fight if your up to it.
Haha, that's going in the ol' siggy.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Top Bottom