• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
As much as they keep bringing up ''Hey Smash is a thing soon." I'm starting to believe we might get a Smash announcement.

D

Deleted member

Okay.

Why do they have Xander Mobus EXCLUSIVELY DOING THESE FOR THE GAME AWARDS.

SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE REALITY BAT, PLEASE.

monadoboy

Smash Lord
"Exiting announcement from Fortnite"
Followed by Smash ad

Time to default dance, boys and girls

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Okay.

Why do they have Xander Mobus EXCLUSIVELY DOING THESE FOR THE GAME AWARDS.

SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE REALITY BAT, PLEASE.
If we get anymore of him in this show, I'd be grateful. So far, he's the only reason I haven't fell asleep yet.

And I'm not expecting his occasional pop-ins to mean anything for Smash by the time the whole show is over.

Atlas2398

Smash Cadet
I'm constantly amazed xander is the one producing THAT voice. He's great.

Also shoutout to kratos' voice actor. Dude's voice is AWESOME

Shroob

Sup?
Another Smash commercial?

I ain't sayin' somethin's fishy... because it always blows up in your face when you feel that way, but wait and see at this point.

D

Deleted member

Hmm. A "Coming Up" announcement leading into trailers/commercials, but nothing was said of Smash; just a 'Fortnite Announcement'.

Thats it; not risking staying up any further. Im heading to bed. If there's a new Smash DLC announcement, someone please do me a solid and quote this to let me know lol. I cant play smash until after work tomorrow, so I never planned on staying up until the wee hours tonight. Night all!

Dyamanttine

Smash Journeyman
I love that Dauntless game already

ps~ forget about it, i hate pay to win games

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ATTENTION. FORTNITE GAMERS. ENTER THE THREE DIGITS ON THE BACK.

Anyways, if we don't get a Smash announcement, that ****ing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled announcement will still make my day.
AND ON SWITCH, TOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom