• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All because no Fantastic Four as of now?
Yes.

I waited four years to see them back even in the comics.
I could compare my experience with them to the one i have with Metroid and Crash.

I don’t like seeing the characters mistreated so much.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
The stream stopped working for me before the Crash game was shown off, so I completely missed that

Cheryl~

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1511-1076-9918
As boring as this Game Awards has been other than CRASH TEAM RACING REMASTERED, it can safely say itself to be the first one where a furry won an award.

Seeing SonicFox up there on stage is... surreal to say the least. o_O

Octorockandroll

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Okay I know no smash has been mentioned yet but goddam do the announcements so far look stellar. Cute little Journey-esque things with boats in them, wild primal adventures and my personal favourite: some winterpunk that isn't from the metro series! Even though I'm way less hyped than I am for smash it feels like something I've been waiting my whole life for.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Can we get an F for the guy who got killed by a birb to announce PUBG winter?

Last edited:

RandomAce

Smash Champion
SonicFox got best Esports Award! Proud of him.

But the comment section as expected, are making a lot of sarcastic Furry ****posts.

Can’t wait to see SonicFox vs. ZeRo.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I am gonna go pick up my Smash Ultimate, if I don't make it back by page 9001, can one of you tag this message for me?

"Finally, we are at OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I can't believe I missed the end of the Florida Panthers game for this...so far, other than UA3, there hasn't been any huge surprises, I already knew Crash was getting a remake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom