• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Based on what’s happening so far

Spawn waves streak may be coming to a end.

No dlc character uno so far anyway

Oh right, I forgot The Game Awards aka Cringe Fest 2018 was on. What'd I miss?
The only hype thing I can recall for me is marvel ultimate alliance 3 is coming and it’s for the switch

Last edited:

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
I thought you guys were ****posting with The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe. Now I have to watch a trailer before I can play smash. =( dat first world problem tho
Wait, there's going to be a new Stanley Parable?! On what system?!

Graizen

Smash Champion
Maybe today some people will get their dream character in smash.

I HOPE for the best for everyone. I Hope your dreams become real today.

Good luck.

D

Deleted member

They better add the Fantastic Four to Ultimate Alliance 3 through an update.

THEY
BETTER
WILL

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Red Dead Redemption won 2 awards so far. I would like to say I am shocked but…...

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
They better add the Fantastic Four to Ultimate Alliance 3 through an update.

THEY
BETTER
WILL
Why do you all assume that they won't be in it? Ghost Rider didn't show up in the trailer either, guess he's deconfirmed. Oh, Daredevil too. And most of the X-Men that aren't Wolverine.
...stop jumping to conclusion.

D

Deleted member

Why do you all assume that they won't be in it? Ghost Rider didn't show up in the trailer either, guess he's deconfirmed. Oh, Daredevil too. And most of the X-Men that aren't Wolverine.
...stop jumping to conclusion.
Fair enough, i guess...

D

Deleted member

Wait WHAT?! ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3 ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!?
Yep. Its real! Almost looks a little like a mobile game lol, but its real! And Switch exclusive for no real reason! To be honest, it's been long overdue. I mean, the Marvel franchise was essentially revived in 2008 thanks the the MCU; they should have had a game ready to go to capitalize on how well it was doing after The Avengers.

Shroob

Sup?
That's gonna be kinda funny if this ****'s been hyped up since goddamn September, only to be one trailer of nothing.

Pyr

Smash Lord
That's gonna be kinda funny if this ****'s been hyped up since goddamn September, only to be one trailer of nothing.
Considering the few thousand pages from the Grinch "leak," I think it'd be a fitting end to the information cycle pre-release.

D

Deleted member

How long are the VGAs usually? I'm curious on whether I'll be sleeping tonight lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom