• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Is it bad that I've never heard of Ultimate Alliance? lol
It was an Xbox 360 launch title, and a sequel came out a few years later. It likely doesn't help that whenever Activision loses the license to making games for Marvel, they take down all of their Marvel games from digital storefronts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Been waiting for a new Ultimate Alliance for a long time. I never thought waiting for a Smash DLC announcement that might not come would lead to hearing Ultimate Alliance 3 being announced! And its Switch Exclusive! Not sure why, but Ive got a switch, so I dont care lol.

After posting, I saw someone wonder about it. its an old game; with up to 4 people being able to play. It came out in the PS2 era (and the second was ported to PS3). The X-Men Legends games were its predecsessor. It gives you huge rosters of Marvel characters to choose from as 1-4 people take on whatever hero you want out of their typically large roster to go through a pretty cool story.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

They ****ed up by adding the X-Men but not the Fantastic Four.

They are the First Family for God’s sake!

Pyr

Smash Lord
I thought you guys were ****posting with The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe. Now I have to watch a trailer before I can play smash. =( dat first world problem tho

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The game just got announced. The Fantastic Four can be revealed later.

However do note that a lot of developers find Sue and Reed's abilities to be particularly hard to translate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They ****ed up by adding the X-Men but not the Fantastic Four.

They are the First Family for God’s sake!
Dont worry; they're probably in it too. The Ultimate Alliance games normally have a ton of people to choose from.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
I thought you guys were ****posting with The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe. Now I have to watch a trailer before I can play smash. =( dat first world problem tho
Someone will probably upload it after the event is all over.

D

Deleted member

Oh right, I forgot The Game Awards aka Cringe Fest 2018 was on. What'd I miss?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Best Performance Award goes to...
ROGER CLARKE IN RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2
Telling his kids to go to bed in his acceptance speech lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.