• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But any DLC characters to confirm now????

5 characters and stages.

108 stages.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
IDK If he's here or not but i doubt even Drag0nscythe is happy with this to be proven right if they turn all star into glorified multi-man, remove the collectables for balance ****** stickers, and took away fan favorites by sending them to assist trophy hell.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Don't expect too many newcomers indeed, people should had heeded that more seriously. But well I'm satisfied and can't wait to get the game next month.

SargeAbernathy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah .... Spirits mode and the mobile game play are just .... it's not Smash for me. And the

I'm hoping you guys love this game! But I'm out. :) I'll probably hold off on a Switch for a while. This game isn't me. :)

But being on these forums has been great. The conversations and hype was fun and I really enjoyed it! :) Thanks for the fun over these months, it was an enjoyment. :)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Piranha Plant

WTF

What the actual ****

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Fans: We want Toad! We want Waluigi. We want Geno!

Sakurai: You'll get a Piranha Plant!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom