• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
The direct is almost here!

I have been Team Real ever since the leak came out, this direct is going to tell us which team is right and which team is wrong. Both sides have had pretty good arguments and it's been quite a wild ride (especially with other things happening like the Wendy video leak and what Ateliers Marina have said).

I still think both sides are equal and I think even if Team Real turns out to be real, we shouldn't really say "told you saw" or rub it in the faces of the others because they definitely had the right to be skeptical.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the direct, because it's going to be a big one!

monadoboy

Smash Lord
You know what other item Id like to return guys?

The Fan.
Where's mah Red Shell?

I want the Fan back too. And the Parasol. Cloaking Device is arguably too broken otherwise. I mean, none of them are as bad as the Gust Bellows, though...
Is it bad that I forgot those existed at all? Except for the Cloaking Device, that thing was fun.

Edit: uh, nice?

Last edited:

TheBlue10

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SweetBlueMemory
3DS FC
2466-7799-9439
Switch FC
SW 2878-1317-0108
nice
only 3 hours and 30 minutes left

BrytonJ

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5522-4120-7832
017A65DF-EF7C-4B37-B7A1-325AB9D2B6F8.jpeg

Sixty-Nine Dudes!

I'm incredible sad to say that I won't be able to watch the direct when it comes out :((( this also means I can't use the internet at all on my breaks at work because I'm too afraid of spoilers. Guess I'll just wait until I get off work but I feel like this is gonna be the longest day of all time.

Darkmoone1

Smash Apprentice
Besides characters, I want to see pokefloats make a return.

...oh I'm on page 6969? ...Nice.

Last edited:

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
I wish I supported Mach Rider more in the past so that I don't look like a bandwagon jumper if she gets confirmed.

I got a bad feeling she won't, though.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
WE HAVE REACHED THE PROMISE LAND

Oh... and to keep it on topic/avoid the wrath of the mods, who do YOU think is going to be the 69th fighter? I think it'll be Isaac or Incineroar. One to make or break the Grinch leak/Verge.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
nice

I can't believe we did it. Never thought we would.

Man, remember when during the Brawl days new items were huge deals? The day the Cracker Launcher was revealed my friend and I could talk about nothing else for two days.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Still up. Kinda hard to sleep with these rumors swirling around in my head. I'm just glad that in less than 4 hours, we'll know the truth. Still, super excited.

But pls Banjo, pls come back home--I'd rather you be in Smash than the N64 Classic, if I had to choose

Also, since I'm up--as promised Zinith Zinith

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We're here. So, I wonder what will be shown on the Direct? What characters await us?

Flynn__

Smash Journeyman
I can't believe that by the end of the day we'll know absolutely everything about this game. It feels like a fanta sea.

Treked

Smash Cadet
NNID
3DS FC
4296-3633-4104
Switch FC
SW-3184-5921-0328
Funnily enough 69 would be the number of the next newcomer after Isabelle not counting echoes.

T-Hell

Smash Lord
What a beautiful coincidence we reach page 6969 in the same day we get to know character number 69.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Can we actually discuss about something next time INSTEAD of just spamming just to get to the page? Honestly...mods have warned about the infraction...

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Did people seriously stay up all night to flood this thread up to a meme number that isn't the meme number?

...Yeah, ok. Enjoy the Direct guys this is me cutting off all Smash outlets for nine long hours. See ya then!

Last edited:

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Huh....? What happened? I posted on 6969 and for some reason it went back to 6968.

I am sorry, I failed you all everyone. :urg:

EDIT: Hooray for edits

Here guys.

Since I (probably) won't be here to see the birth of page 6969, I'm just gonna drop a few contributions:

Alright, well I’ve got to get some sleep. The direct should be exciting! I would be honored if someone could post this Bellsprout (Pokémon #69) on page 6969. Godspeed.
View attachment 174388
Dammit, I... can't go on...

Leave me...
reach page 6969 without me...
and when you do...
Post this ****post... in my memory:
View attachment 174391
bleh

I'm sorry. I can't...

I CAN'T DO IT!!! I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!

GAH!!! WHY DIRECT? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY SCHEDULE WHEN IT'S ALMOST PAGE 6969?!!

Literally any other night but this one!!!

So anyways, here's my contribution:

Showing affection like that is SO NSFW!!

Foot licking is a bizarre fetish I will never understand!!!

Yoshi is displaying his assets AND is pretty T H I C C...

Now for @Noipoi

Pikachu is playing with a BAD INFLUENCE!!!

This is the start to a weight gain sequence. It might also lead to vore if Kirby isn't careful!!!

And for @Zachmac

I have no witty comment for that...

Can someone plz take these pics to page 6969 while I'm sleeping?
Okay I think this is where I have to tap out

Just please put this on 6969 for me
Um, well, you sound reliable. :p

I'm probably going to miss page 6969, so may you please @ me in a post on that page, at least?
I might not make it to 6969. Someone carry me to it when you get there. Please.
Welp, I got almost no sleep last night and probably ought to at least try to pass out. If it means sleeping through the Smash Direct, so be it. I already have it bookmarked so I can avoid any spoilers.

But before I go, I have one more request for anyone who makes it to the forbidden page - please post this image. Just make sure you post something related to Smash Ultimate as well so it's on topic and not spam.
One extra for Zinith:
forZinith.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow, y'all came out the woodworks, did anyone sleep?

...Honestly I haven't, I'm pulling an all-nighter like how I did with the Robin and Lucina reveal.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Okay, wait. Where were all you guys when we were trying to keep the conversation on topic to not get in trouble like a few hours ago?

But either way, what a glorious day. We only have 3 and a half hours till all our questions are answered hopefully.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I'll never forget that moment we just shared. Anywho... please let me hear more of those sweet Mega Man and Castlevania tracks in the Direct, Sakurai. :grin:

Shroob

Sup?
Wow, y'all came out the woodworks, did anyone sleep?

...Honestly I haven't, I'm pulling an all-nighter like how I did with the Robin and Lucina reveal.
Hell no I didn't sleep.

Knowing me curiosity would have gotten the better of me and I'd have spoiled myself before I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom