• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rummy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dr.Rummy
Switch FC
7820-4094-4523
I'm sticking firmly on the grinch being real now. I'll take the L for being wrong.

I admire you all for staying dedicated and please enjoy this

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'd rather it be fake than real. If it's real, I feel like there will be a lot more pretentious ****posting than if it did come out fake, because if it came out fake then everyone would be too busy having their jaws dropped in awe and nobody can trust anything ever again

Enchess

Smash Lord
Commenting to help us get to 6969, cuz mood here was rough last I saw and I think some levity is needed.

Naiko3232

Smash Apprentice
if this leak is false...NO leak is going to be trusted ever again, literally impossible.

ubiblu

Smash Rookie
OMG, I just realised you can turn off people's excessive and horrid signatures. This site is readable again!

Looking forward to the reaction videos almost as much as the big reveals. Isabelle's ones were a bit of a letdown, but hoping for some truly memorable ones this time around.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
OMG, I just realised you can turn off people's excessive and horrid signatures. This site is readable again!

Looking forward to the reaction videos almost as much as the big reveals. Isabelle's ones were a bit of a letdown, but hoping for some truly memorable ones this time around.
Hey, I like my excessive signature :yoshi:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Another update from Vergeben, he now is saying all his sources claim the Square Enix character is in (though he still doesn't know if it's DLC or not), he reiterates that he doesn't the exact number of newcomers left in the base game, and that one of his sources seen that claimed leaked video going around with a non-Incineroar Nintendo newcomer. He didn't say anything more about Isaac however. The source
Interesting stuff from Verge. It is nice to know everything he knows.

Was playing Where's Waldo with the banner and I think I may have saw what seems to be Incineroar on it doing like some sort of diving crossbody lateral press next to Ken.

View attachment 174345
I can see the shape. I wouldnt trust myself for that judgment though. Discerning the characters in the banner has always been hard for me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Hey man I worked on that sig for like five minutes and you just diss it? :drflip:

SuperSmashLover

Smash Cadet
This thread right now fighting the urge

Edit: Morgana won't let me post an image of her telling you to go to bed...smh

Last edited:

Polar Bair

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jac398
As long as Disney is Disney, Sora won't be in Smash. There's just not enough reason for them to make that kind of deal. It would only benefit Nintendo.

Last edited:

ubiblu

Smash Rookie
Hey man I worked on that sig for like five minutes and you just diss it? :drflip:
Everyone loves some personal flair, but trying to read these threads at work in a reduced-size window is nigh impossible, especially with the animated gifs and stuff.

Shroob

Sup?
Also, I don't wanna step out of line or sound insensitive, but is Etika 'okay'?

I saw he got out of the hospital, but his explanation video felt... really weird to me about him rambling on about being truthful.

I'm gonna miss him freaking out one final time to Smash.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright, everyone. Direct's coming in nine hours.

Call your shots.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
As long as Disney is Disney, Sora won't be in Smash. There's just not enough reason for them to make that kind of deal. It would only benefit Nintendo.
And then :4cloud: happened and now that argument's dead because since Nintendo is literally paying them to use Sora.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I never said he would be before Geno now, did I?
With that Rumor of Sora being annnounced at the VGA I'll go even further.
I'll believe both Sora and Geno will be in.

My man. I'm dying on that ****ing hill. I've been defending Sora for so long, I'm sure you saw that yourself-
I fully agree sora and geno are in too.

Verge has been saying square rep for awhile now, I doubt they knew about DLC back then. I think it makes more sense the square character is base game and that spawn wave's sora rumor as DLC also can come true.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I used to have a way more excessive sig.

Then I realized it hurt my own eyes to look at so, I opted for something more simple and subdued.
... but still ****huge.

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I had a theory while standing around at work today (I get a lot of time to think at work)

What if Monster Hunter is, in fact, playable in this game, and the reason they showed off the Rathalos boss first was because you unlock characters by defeating bosses in Spirit Mode, and they're planning to detail how that works in the upcoming direct while they show off what Spirit Mode actually is?

This is, of course, assuming any leaks we've seen are false and we have no idea what the final roster is. this was certainly something I just came up with while bored. Cool idea though, if you ask me.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Gotta sleep, will probably miss page 6969.

Here’s my preemptive “Nice.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom