• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
5 Downloads

1. Steve from Minecraft. Vergeben said there was going to be a stage.
There is no stage, but Downloadable Characters come with a stage. And so far only truth has frothed from Vergeben's lips.

2. Geno
3. Sora
4. Dixie Kong
5. Mach Rider or Scorpion

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Does any character in the Smash roster have a token shown from they're past artwork from other games?
You guys.

What if, you can use your main Spirit as your token for Battle Arena, seeing as it's a mode you play with friends?

The token means little for Geno's inclusion. Dude's likely still just a Mii costume.
5 Downloads

1. Steve from Minecraft. Vergeben said there was going to be a stage.
There is no stage, but Downloadable Characters come with a stage. And so far only truth has frothed from Vergeben's lips.

2. Geno
3. Sora
4. Dixie Kong
5. Mach Rider or Scorpion
A Mortal Kombat character is never happening due it's lack of popularity in Japan. They hate blood and gore as much as we hate lewd anime girls.

Last edited:

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Well guys...I’ve had a good long time to digest this. Thus, I have a good long post for you all. Don’t worry, it’s not just an angry rant salt fest. There’s definitely salt but I’m just trying to say it’s not ONLY a salt post you should ignore. I really feel there’s some important takeaways here. Buckle up.

Looks like the worst possible outcome happened. Can’t say I shouldn’t have expected it. But the Grinch is dead. Kencineroar is it. And a ****ing plant is apparently a better fighter than Shadow, Isaac, Geno, Rex&Pyra, Spring Man, Waluigi...the list goes on.

What an absolutely awful direct.

There’s way more I can say, and way more I feel, but honestly it doesn’t really matter. I’m grateful to Sakurai and his team for making this game but after that direct, I’m not really sure if this is a game I’m going to get anymore. I may be convinced by DLC but after Sakurai did Shadow, Isaac, and Geno so goddamn dirty...AND IN FAVOR OF A ****ING GENERIC MARIO PLANT...idk man.

Gonna move on to other games and endeavors. Seems I wasted time being hyped for this game. K Rool and Ridley are awesome but I cannot understand why Sakurai marketed the game the way he did. I’m sure I’d be hyped af if they swapped the Kencineroar and Ridley/K Rool announcements. There are so many whys from this direct I can’t begin to start. And honestly I don’t want to rehash what I’m sure are mountains upon mountains of salt.

I expected to feel pure rage if Kencineroar was true and Shadow was deconfirmed, but honestly...I just feel numb. Absolutely numb. Shadow will never be in Smash, and it’s heartbreaking. I’m not so much angry as I am just numb from it all.

Shadow won’t ever be in Smash. Ever. It’s time to lay down our arms. If he can’t make it in Ultimate as the most braindead echo ever, he won’t ever make it. If any of you still have hope for Smash 6...good luck to you all, I’ll support Shadow from the sidelines, but I have no heart to campaign, knowing it’s essentially a lost cause for good. If you want access to the Twitter account @ShadowForSmash...you know who to contact. Just know you’re signing up for disappointment and you’ll probably come to the conclusion that Sakurai just has it out for the Sonic cast, ****ing hates them, and will never give any more Sonic representation because he apparently feels Sonic should be it. The man’s entitled to his opinions and he calls the shots but...goddamn.

Grinch leak at least gave us hope and made the direct wait more bearable, and I’m happy for the Ken and Incineroar fans but...please, everyone, treat each other kindly and understand that there are a lot of disappointed fans out there who are mourning. Now’s not the time to be so salty you can’t think straight, but now’s also not the time to gloat and piss all over the fallen. I’m not even going to care what Vergeben and Emily are going to say; they don’t deserve my attention, and you shouldn’t give it to them either. I’m sure they’re chest thumping and gloating hardcore. Whatever. I don’t care, and neither should you.

Whatever you do, do not cancel your preorder rashly. I’m only doing so after sitting down and evaluating if this is what I really want. And it isn’t for me, at least right now. So I’m voting with my wallet. Doesn’t matter in the long run - this game is still going to sell millions.

Shocked the Grinch is fake, but I always knew there was a chance it was. At least the insiders tried to warn us. Maybe I can get hyped for this game again once DLC hits. For now, the marketing has 100% killed my hype. A 40 minute direct that probably could have been done in ****ing 15 minutes. And Sakurai making 100% sure he can deconfirm as many characters as humanly ****ing possible in the most brutal, unceremonious, and giant flaming “**** YOU” way. What a *********.

There’s way more I could say, but either someone else is gonna say it, or no one’s gonna care anyway. Remember: You can’t get everything you want in life, and there’s way more important things to be upset about. But that doesn’t mean you can’t express yourself either. You’ll get over it. I know that while this is tough to swallow, I’ll get over it too. The bitter taste will always remain though with this game.

I’m sure I’ll get a deluge of hate for my decision to not buy Ultimate. “You’re an idiot, three characters is enough to kill your hype, maybe you weren’t hyped at all!!” "You aren't grateful to Sakurai if you don't get it!" "You're just salty!" On and on and on. I can see it now.

Not only is it not a final decision (AKA SUBJECT TO CHANGE PENDING FUTURE INFO), but it’s one I don’t take lightly. I have my reasons; reasons which are a lot better than just “SHADOW DECONFIRMED **** SAKURAI TIME TO CANCEL!” Sakurai is an amazing man but he makes such ****ing befuddling decisions. Just because I disagree with those, it doesn’t mean I “disrespect” him or hate him.

Sure new mode looks hype, but the online still looks ****ing awful and no trophies is lame as ****. I don’t play Smash for single player and if that’s the only redeeming quality from this direct...that’s a hard pass from me. I appreciate Sakurai’s hard work but that doesn’t mean I have to buy into it if I don’t want to. And if you can’t understand that and think I’m an idiot...well, hate to break it to you, but I am not going to give a single **** about what random people on the internet who don’t know me, and won’t ever know me, think.

I'm cancelling my preorder because I am genuinely disinterested in Smash Ultimate as a game after this direct. No ifs, ands, or buts. Have many other endeavors that deserve my time and attention outside of smash, and outside of gaming even.

Good vibes y’all. Happy for those who got their most wanted in, happy for the two genuine Piranha Plant supporters...pouring my heart out for Isaac, Geno, Shadow, all the others who got so savagely deconfirmed. Have fun with Ultimate.

I’m sure a certain user is going to paint this post as me going “ballistic” or will just be an asshole to me over it...whatever man, if you do, I’ll probably just block you since you seemingly can’t understand feelings. Honestly tempted to do so preemptively but I’m not that petty.

Pegg

Smash Rookie
Dunno how to feel about the direct.

Spirits is super dumb, it's just a fusion between stickers, custom equipment, and gachapon.

"World of Light" or whatever it's called looks fun, but I have no clue how it'll play out. Hoping it's similar to Subspace though!!

I legitimately feel bad for fans of characters like Isaac, Shadow, and the likes, being put in suspense for so long just to be blue balled in the end. (As someone who wanted Ridley in Brawl and Smash 4, I feel your pain.)
However, some assist trophies they showed were super cool, I really liked Wily Capsule 7 and the Mario Paint swatter dude.

Ken looks neat.
Incineroar looks super fun, but he's... tiny? I thought he'd be bigger. I don't like how his side special just summons a rope out of nowhere though, it looks pretty jarring and silly.
Piranha Plant was something that actually surprised me, which I'm happy about after going in expecting nothing past Kencineroar. DLC existing makes me upset though, not looking forward to pay for new characters again. Oh well.

This was the weakest Smash Direct by far, but I don't think I can say I hated it. In my opinion, they shouldn't have ended on Kencineroar. But alas, you can't change what's been done already. I still plan on buying the game, as I find it silly to not do so after spending the past 5 or so months being so excited for it.

Now, we enter the DLC phase, where all hell breaks loose. It's been a fun couple of weeks, Smashboards, but I think I'll dip out for the time being until any spicy leaks come up again.

Ciao for now.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean, you have a point, but I've seen several people predicting the game is going to underperform.
Just because the last Direct was underwhelming, that's not going to kill the hype for Smash Bros. It's ****ing SMASH BROS. Even on the Wii U, a console that bombed, the game still sold like ****ing hotcakes.
Actually it was the lowest selling Smash game of all time, outsold by the 3DS version by nearly two-to-one.

But. I agree with you. People on the internet just over react to everything.

Is "Preorder CANCELLED" still a meme? Can I say that and be relevant?

paper roxy

Smash Ace
god.. the only thing that would be more crushing than geno not being in the base roster is sora getting in as dlc instead of geno. i think if that happens geno might as well be deconfirmed for life lmao

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Does any character in the Smash roster have a token shown from they're past artwork from other games?
There's Giga Mac, but idk.

I still don't see why that would disconfirm Geno if trophies didn't disconfirm Lucas and Mewtwo in Smash 4.

If Geno isn't DLC, it's not because of this.

Last edited:

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
A few thoughts:

1. My expectations after Everybody is Here is that Smash Ultimate was always a glorified dream match game. Like some of the King of Fighters games, or Mortal Kombat Trilogy. And that was always okay with me given the development cycle. We had what, 7-8 years between Brawl and Smash 4? We've only had 3-4 this time. So getting characters like Ridley and K.Rool and Simon Belmont was a huge shock to me. This game is way more than I thought it would be, and I look forward to buying it.

2. That said....none of the newcomers today interest me. Ken is okay, but I don't play Pokemon and I don't want to play as a plant. That said, I never played F-Zero but I love Captain Falcon. Gameplay can win you over.

3. I wanted Shadow and he's out. I wanted Geno...and I don't think he's necessarily out(if he's a spirit). I don't think being a spirit is disqualifying, it's like being a trophy. Assist trophies are out though, almost certainly. I remain hopeful in him as DLC. And a second Sonic character like Tails or Eggman would be hype enough as DLC to make it possible. Can you imagine Eggman with a Death Egg stage? I'd be all in. We'll see.

4. I love most of Spirits mode, but that "send spirits to collect treasure" junk is dumb.

5. That adventure mode looks awesome and I love it.

6. I understand disappointment, but bringing back old characters takes development time too. Snake and Wolf and the like are new characters as well. Look at the whole process, not just today. I do think the "reveal everything exciting before the end, and then underwhelm at the end" strategy is weird though.

Calane

Smash Ace
So after thinking about it carefully and taking into account all of the rumors, here's who I think the 5 DLC characters will be.

1: Erdrick (Dragon Quest)
2: Steve (Minecraft)
3: Katalina (Granblue Fantasy)
4: Lloyd? (Tales of Symphonia)
5: Elma? (Xenoblade Chronicles X)

I'm probably 110% wrong, but this is what makes the most sense to me currently.

KMDP

Smash Legend
No, I get that. But I want also to be able to lock in a ruleset I absolutely do not want -> ex: items

This isn't actually bad for me because where I live there aren't THAT many players and I do not mind playing with items, but I think it's kinda short-sighted even if well-intentioned
I feel like there'll be a priority system in place to prevent that.

If I had to guess, the priority will be:
  1. Items On/Off
  2. Hazards On/Off (if Normal Stages are selected)
  3. Stage Type
  4. Match Type (i.e. % or HP)
  5. Stock Number (if Stock Smash is selected)
  6. Stock or Points
  7. Time Limit Duration (if Time Limit is active)
  8. Time Limit On/Off
This is what I'd deem sensible, 8 is lowest priority, 1 is highest priority. Like, if you don't want Items on you will almost never be forced to play against someone playing with Items on and vice versa.

Last edited:

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Actually it was the lowest selling Smash game of all time, outsold by the 3DS version by nearly two-to-one.

But. I agree with you. People on the internet just over react to everything.

Is "Preorder CANCELLED" still a meme? Can I say that and be relevant?
Oh I KNOW it was the lowest selling Smash game, but it still printed ****ing money, and the only reason it was the lowest selling one was because it was on the Wii U.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
Maybe we should be grateful for the fact that he brought back every character and added two of the most highly requested characters?

Nah, **** him. He would never poor his heart and soul into these games, or develop games even when he when develops calcific tendonitis near his right shoulder.
Way to miss the point.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Kencineroar Omega is good nickname for Incineroar, but unfortunately you cant fit it.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
World of Light just looks like Smash Tour with SSE Boss Fights honestly. I’m excited for the possible cutscenes and nothing more.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, if you didn't already after this direct, lower your expectations. DLC is already decided and there's no reason to overhype yourselves AGAIN just to end DLC period with a even bigger saltstorm than the current one.

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Alright, see you online!
lmao come one please knock it off with this. I'm not allowed to have a different opinion here? This game is an advanced port of smash 4 no matter how you slice it. And I know nintendo knows this, so the fact that the jump between smash 4 and smash ult is so underwhelming, you would think they would have used much-wanted characters like Geno and Shadow to buy this Smash 4 2.0 again to make it worth their money, but no, there's no reason for anyone who values their money to spend it on a game with 2-3 enjoyable newcomers.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

I WAS RIGHT.
The moment I saw this, my opinion of Incineroar really did skyrocket.

I think I might actually like Incineroar now.

The rest of his moveset is pretty cool too.
Incineroar as the new Brock Lesnar and to win the Universal Championship confirmed

I'm a bit surprised with the sudden stop between the slam and the release

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Well guys...I’ve had a good long time to digest this. Thus, I have a good long post for you all. Don’t worry, it’s not just an angry rant salt fest. There’s definitely salt but I’m just trying to say it’s not ONLY a salt post you should ignore. I really feel there’s some important takeaways here. Buckle up.

Looks like the worst possible outcome happened. Can’t say I shouldn’t have expected it. But the Grinch is dead. Kencineroar is it. And a ****ing plant is apparently a better fighter than Shadow, Isaac, Geno, Rex&Pyra, Spring Man, Waluigi...the list goes on.

What an absolutely awful direct.

There’s way more I can say, and way more I feel, but honestly it doesn’t really matter. I’m grateful to Sakurai and his team for making this game but after that direct, I’m not really sure if this is a game I’m going to get anymore. I may be convinced by DLC but after Sakurai did Shadow, Isaac, and Geno so goddamn dirty...AND IN FAVOR OF A ****ING GENERIC MARIO PLANT...idk man.

Gonna move on to other games and endeavors. Seems I wasted time being hyped for this game. K Rool and Ridley are awesome but I cannot understand why Sakurai marketed the game the way he did. I’m sure I’d be hyped af if they swapped the Kencineroar and Ridley/K Rool announcements. There are so many whys from this direct I can’t begin to start. And honestly I don’t want to rehash what I’m sure are mountains upon mountains of salt.

I expected to feel pure rage if Kencineroar was true and Shadow was deconfirmed, but honestly...I just feel numb. Absolutely numb. Shadow will never be in Smash, and it’s heartbreaking. I’m not so much angry as I am just numb from it all.

Shadow won’t ever be in Smash. Ever. It’s time to lay down our arms. If he can’t make it in Ultimate as the most braindead echo ever, he won’t ever make it. If any of you still have hope for Smash 6...good luck to you all, I’ll support Shadow from the sidelines, but I have no heart to campaign, knowing it’s essentially a lost cause for good. If you want access to the Twitter account @ShadowForSmash...you know who to contact. Just know you’re signing up for disappointment and you’ll probably come to the conclusion that Sakurai just has it out for the Sonic cast, ****ing hates them, and will never give any more Sonic representation because he apparently feels Sonic should be it. The man’s entitled to his opinions and he calls the shots but...goddamn.

Grinch leak at least gave us hope and made the direct wait more bearable, and I’m happy for the Ken and Incineroar fans but...please, everyone, treat each other kindly and understand that there are a lot of disappointed fans out there who are mourning. Now’s not the time to be so salty you can’t think straight, but now’s also not the time to gloat and piss all over the fallen. I’m not even going to care what Vergeben and Emily are going to say; they don’t deserve my attention, and you shouldn’t give it to them either. I’m sure they’re chest thumping and gloating hardcore. Whatever. I don’t care, and neither should you.

Whatever you do, do not cancel your preorder rashly. I’m only doing so after sitting down and evaluating if this is what I really want. And it isn’t for me, at least right now. So I’m voting with my wallet. Doesn’t matter in the long run - this game is still going to sell millions.

Shocked the Grinch is fake, but I always knew there was a chance it was. At least the insiders tried to warn us. Maybe I can get hyped for this game again once DLC hits. For now, the marketing has 100% killed my hype. A 40 minute direct that probably could have been done in ****ing 15 minutes. And Sakurai making 100% sure he can deconfirm as many characters as humanly ****ing possible in the most brutal, unceremonious, and giant flaming “**** YOU” way. What a *********.

There’s way more I could say, but either someone else is gonna say it, or no one’s gonna care anyway. Remember: You can’t get everything you want in life, and there’s way more important things to be upset about. But that doesn’t mean you can’t express yourself either. You’ll get over it. I know that while this is tough to swallow, I’ll get over it too. The bitter taste will always remain though with this game.

I’m sure I’ll get a deluge of hate for my decision to not buy Ultimate. “You’re an idiot, three characters is enough to kill your hype, maybe you weren’t hyped at all!!” "You aren't grateful to Sakurai if you don't get it!" "You're just salty!" On and on and on. I can see it now.

Not only is it not a final decision (AKA SUBJECT TO CHANGE PENDING FUTURE INFO), but it’s one I don’t take lightly. I have my reasons; reasons which are a lot better than just “SHADOW DECONFIRMED **** SAKURAI TIME TO CANCEL!” Sakurai is an amazing man but he makes such ****ing befuddling decisions. Just because I disagree with those, it doesn’t mean I “disrespect” him or hate him.

Sure new mode looks hype, but the online still looks ****ing awful and no trophies is lame as ****. I don’t play Smash for single player and if that’s the only redeeming quality from this direct...that’s a hard pass from me. I appreciate Sakurai’s hard work but that doesn’t mean I have to buy into it if I don’t want to. And if you can’t understand that and think I’m an idiot...well, hate to break it to you, but I am not going to give a single **** about what random people on the internet who don’t know me, and won’t ever know me, think.

I'm cancelling my preorder because I am genuinely disinterested in Smash Ultimate as a game after this direct. No ifs, ands, or buts. Have many other endeavors that deserve my time and attention outside of smash, and outside of gaming even.

Good vibes y’all. Happy for those who got their most wanted in, happy for the two genuine Piranha Plant supporters...pouring my heart out for Isaac, Geno, Shadow, all the others who got so savagely deconfirmed. Have fun with Ultimate.

I’m sure a certain user is going to paint this post as me going “ballistic” or will just be an ******* to me over it...whatever man, if you do, I’ll probably just block you since you seemingly can’t understand feelings. Honestly tempted to do so preemptively but I’m not that petty.
Well, you certainly handled it better than some other people, I'll say that. It's fine, you and most other people saying they're not gonna get it will probably just buy the game later anyways. That's how these things usually play out.

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
I just hope that DLC doesn't end at 5 characters total unless Sakurai wants it to (or, as I'll finally admit, real life gets in the way of that).

I really do hope for Seasons, because we're not getting another Smash for a long time, and waiting over 10 years for either no room for newcomers or massive cuts is painful.

Chrollo.

fka president wario
Also, I’m totally making my player tag when playing Incineroar “Brock Lesnar”!

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Wait Geno IS AN ONLINE ICON. I KNOW IT HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE, BUT I CONFIRMED IT MYSELF

DID SAKURAI HINT US LIKE THAT? I FEEL LIKE GENO WOULD HAVE BEEN A VERY CLEAR SPIRIT IF IT WASN'T THE CASE

I'M STILL DREAMING
I'm pretty sure that online icon will be Spirit you unlocked.
The same way that in Smash 4 you could use others kind of Icons online, doesn't mean they were hinted as DLC lmao.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Here are my far too long unelicted thoughts on the Direct.

Edit: It's been brought to my attention that Skull Kid is an assist. I only watched the direct once so feel free to point out anything I missed.
-Vergeben is officially our most credible leaker for ultimate.
-The insiders were right not to trust the banner leak, but did they really have more info than the general public or did they just guess?
-I'd like to hear how the banner was faked, someone really did their homework in order to fabricate it. I was on TeamMaybe but still interested to hear the details.
-What's the deal with Papagenos' source?
-Isaac (AT)
-Shadow (AT)
-Black Knight (AT)
-Skull Kid (AT)
-A whole slew of characters we thought had a chance got deconfirmed as Spirits in Spirit mode. Some of the most notable were Shantae & Dixie.
-Rex (Mii Costume)
-Octolings (Mii Costume)
-many more.
(This is not an exhaustive list)
-Vergeben was right so we should probably expect SE and Minecraft.
-The way they structured the dlc it appears each character will come with a map and song(s).
-Sakurai said he wasn't talking about echos, so no echo dlc announced/planned (This could always change).
-Steve (Likely) > stage will be the overworld with random creeper spawns hazard > some music from minecraft
-Sora (Likely...GMA reveal?) > Twighlight town? Hollow Bastion? > Lots of music (plz Square!)
-Geno (Notably absent, questionable likelihood) > Forest Maze > Lots of SMRPG music (plz)
-Banjo&Kazooie (questionable likelihood) > idk much about BK > Lots of BK music
-Pyra (maybe) > never play Xenoblade > lots of music?
-Gen 8 Pokemon (doubtful) > new poke stadium? > More poke music
(These are mainly just guesses by me and not exhaustive).
-I find it weird they didn't deconfirm Geno (not even a Mii costume), they left the door open for him. I am biased, but I hope this means he is DLC.
-If the choice is between Sora & Geno, the choice is Sora hands down. Much more iconic and reaching with gamers as a whole. I love Geno, but I'd rather Sora get in over Geno.
-A SE rep seems even more likely now since Vergeben was right on basically everything. If there is more than one SE rep then I'd want Sora & Geno. Mallow would be a dark horse hype pick tho.
-I'd love for Skull Kid to get in. It was weird he wasn't deconfirmed either.
-Banjo&Kazooie has great move potential, so I'd be happy for them to make it in. Admittedly, it could be difficult dealing with Msft tho.
-Sakurai announced 5 DLC's (Excluding Petey) and gave it a very soft deadline of a year from release. This is less DLC than Sm4sh got. I hope he'll reconsider adding more characters when the 5 are finished. I hope this game is supported for at least 3 years (balance patches mainly, but more than the already announced 5 would be the cherry on top).
-How will they decide the 5 DLC chars? Or have they already decided? Will there be another ballot?
-Ken & Incineroar are pretty lackluster final reveals IMO (this seems to be the pattern with all final smash character reveals tho).
-Spirits mode seems complex
-Overall, I'm stoked to sink my teeth into this game for countless hours for years to come.
Skull Kid appeared as an assist trophy and Geno appeared as a spirit in i'm not mistaken

doomedtacox

Smash Ace
lmao come one please knock it off with this. I'm not allowed to have a different opinion here? This game is an advanced port of smash 4 no matter how you slice it. And I know nintendo knows this, so the fact that the jump between smash 4 and smash ult is so underwhelming, you would think they would have used much-wanted characters like Geno and Shadow to buy this Smash 4 2.0 again to make it worth their money, but no, there's no reason for anyone who values their money to spend it on a game with 2-3 enjoyable newcomers.
Wait the port people still exist?

TheoreticalMyth

Smash Cadet
Personally, I'm a lil hurt but my main hopes didn't get deconfirmed (sorry isaac fans but I'm happy to see him as an AT anyways, better than nothing)

I still see banjo as a possibility with a minecraft stage. Think about it, most everything Steve has is being used by another character in a better way. I would love to see a minecraft stage that morphs between overworld/nether/end if it's true. I have to believe verge right now (even if I don't want to), so I'm going with minecraft stage and banjo as DLC

I go back and forth on DLC being either geno or sora. As much as I would live either, I have to say that sora is more likely, but only if he is first. If paid DLC comes out around let's say February, then if the square rep is first, it will be sora. It ties to his game, and as much as I love the geno fans and support you, this is just more likely in my mind.

I don't really know what the other ones are gonna be now that my shadow dreams were crushed and my shovel knight supports was crushed ages ago. I think imma hold off on buying the game day 1, but who knows. Direct was kinda a let down, but hey, this game is gonna be great either way.

Edit: grammatical stuff

Last edited:

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
I cannot believe how right on the money I was when I said people were gonna go back to calling this game a port.
Wait the port people still exist?
They stopped existing after the August Direct and now after this Direct they've been brought back into existence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom