• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill U Crash 2!!! ROAD TO APEX ~~ M2K Raynex,Vwins,Bam,Kage,unknown522,KK

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What? No way, you can def get to king-kongs from Sauvé. It's 5 stations away from Mont-morency. But it would be better for M2k to get picked up from Momo.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Sorry Vwins I dont have a car and my roomate just sold her car so yeah I cant do lift. I live near the metro cotevertu and sauve. So if m2k can be at the metro sauve I can co pick him up there and bringing him to my home. But it should be before 3h30pm

I also need to know when snake23 is going to arrive at montreal if he wants me to pick him up too

Narvath

Smash Rookie
Reste-il de la place dans pour brawl et melee singles? Si oui, sign me up ^^

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
It's 2 day's to this tournament, and the 64 ruleset is still not up!

Can we get this up soon?
I'll find a way out..but the host for 64 has one of these ******** and old mac computer....He cant acces anymore to smashbaords...
I'll talk to him this evening

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
Rules :

Competition Rules for 64

Competition format is Double Elimination.

All sets with the exception of the below are best-of-3.
Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals are best-of-5.

Game Settings

Mode: STOCK
Stocks: 5
Handicap: OFF
Team Attack: ON
Stage Select: ON
Damage: 100%
Item Switch: NONE
All Characters Available

Stages

The Stage List consists of Congo Jungle, Hyrule Castle, Dream Land, saffron city and peach's castle

First match of all sets is selected randomly trough the available stages but if both player agree on a stage they can choose it.

* If the first random stage is saffron city this stage cannot be selected as the first stage if one of the players uses Ness. (Since he can't recover between the buildings) It is then labeled as a counterpick.

Characters

All characters are legal.

Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon (Right-C) are discouraged if Congo Jungle is the stage for visibility reasons. The opposing player may reset the match without penalty if they wish for a colour change. Taking or dealing any damage nullifies this right.

Set Procedure

Players select characters for first match. Double Blind Picks may be called.
The first match is played.
The loser of the previous match selects the next match's stage from the Stage Lists.
The winner of the previous match selects their character.
The loser of the previous match selects their character.
The next match is played.
Above four steps are repeated if necessary.

* If both player agree on a specific ruleset like items on or play on sector z , etc it's fine but if a player doesn't agree both player shall take the recommended ruleset.

Here's the rule cc used everytime ...i'll edit the post if something is wrong...

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
its smash till you crash 1... 64 rules....
yeah cc and i were on phones soo i take the basic ruleset made by 64 backroom and change it slightly so it fit last year tourney

in fact we just add saffron cuz it's a legal stage ...

Damax

Smash Lord
j'ai une solution pour mattiboi pis fathuik:

1-jpick up mattiboy pis son friend vendredi soir

2-jmange une poutine dans leur face

3-jl'ai amene chez fathuik pour qu'il le ****

4-???...!???

5-profit!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

4-???...!???

5-profit!
LMAO, Je t'ai surment jamais rencontré mais tu as l'air pas mal high tier at being funny.

Je crois que ce serait un bon plan though.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Sorry Vwins I dont have a car and my roomate just sold her car so yeah I cant do lift. I live near the metro cotevertu and sauve. So if m2k can be at the metro sauve I can co pick him up there and bringing him to my home. But it should be before 3h30pm

I also need to know when snake23 is going to arrive at montreal if he wants me to pick him up too
why before 3h30pm and also could i get your address maybe my roomate could give him a lift to your house

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
why before 3h30pm and also could i get your address maybe my roomate could give him a lift to your house
Cuz im working, but I dont mind to let people play smash at my home during the time im working. 135 boulevard deguire app. 1406 ville st-laurent

edit: u can bring m2k at any time at my house if he gets a lift its just I cant pick him up at the metro after 3h30 pm since im working after

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
POOLS

Pool 1
Ally
Pappy
Balus
Deinoka
Lusitanos
Jambe
Jennifer

Pool2
M2K
Thatguy
Morks
Zaf
Derek6141
Waka
Swag

Pool3
Holynightmare
Tarextherex
Carlil
Elef
Gazon
LinkPrince
Love

Pool4
Stroumbert
Sauce
Chester
Gifts
Kuro
Eaon
SNRI

Pool5
Darkshadow
Mprime
Kage
Nephiros
Kaos
Palm

Pool6
Guard
Hells
Sheep
Bacon
Star Atari
Narvath

Pool7
Techiyo
Timmy
snake23
Cou7nxterpwn
Oriz
Alberto Alvarez

Pool8
KingKong
Mar1
Vwins
PirateKing
Poke Mastr
EvilleC

Pools will probably change a bit at the tourneyy depending the no shows and new players
Top 4 pass for a 32 men brackets

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman

4-???...!???

5-profit!
je travaille jusqua 5h00 aujourdhui, essaye de contacter qqun pour avoir mon numero et appel moi ou texte moi dans ce cas.

Derek6141

Smash Rookie
im really sorry but i dont find the complete adress, can you re-post it for me or tell where i can find it please :)

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
2900 boul. Edouard-Montpetit
Montreal, H3T 1J4
Salle Rolland
(There will be some direction in the school to help you)

Top Bottom