• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Through The Ages #2 Congratz to .WC. (Phenom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
I beat Cubone 3-1

:fox: < :diddy: on SV
:falco: > :diddy: on Japes
:falco: > :diddy: on Warioware
:falco: > :diddy: on Pictochat

Despite going to Warioware and Pictochat we were aided/gayed by the stages equally, kinda funny.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
I have to drop out, I have a major test that will determine my future in a month or so. I'll be forced to be studying until then from here on forth. =/

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Wait. Josh never replied back to me Cubone.
I have to drop out, I have a major test that will determine my future in a month or so. I'll be forced to be studying until then from here on forth. =/
Zen, I looked through both of your VM's and didn't see contact from either side, hence me flipping for it. :ohwell:

Sorry to hear that Blazer... :(

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Wow. Even after reminders, not a single match gets reported... 2 days left, please gettem down folks.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
We're trying. It doesn't seem to be in the cards, at the moment.

We managed to get one round in.

ENNH vs AzureWing (1-0)
  1. :pikachu2: vs :pt: at Smashville -> ENNH
This may be the only match we'll be able to do before the deadline. Tomorrow is booked pretty much solid for me.

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Hey, we can give ENNH the win for our match. Schedule's ridiculously crazy for me now.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I'll be extending this deadline until Moday. Hopefully it'll give everyone a chance to get things done.

Aibou

Smash Master
Got beat by WC 3-1

:wolf: < :falco: on SV (THIRTY SECONDS AND THAT'S ALL IT TOOK. CHAINGRAB --> GIMP)
:toonlink: > :diddy: on BF (yay?)
:toonlink: < :diddy: on FD (boo?)
:toonlink: < :falco: on PS (laser and side B spam ftw >__>)

Whatever...hurrah for the gayest character in Brawl...

Oh and look, I got knocked out in Winner's Semis for like the zillionth time...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
back to back coin flip defeats
<.< Opponents should be contacting me for a change geeze

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Egad, it was like the We Own Tents tournament all over again. That was just way too camptastic.

ENNH vs Kazoo

1. :pikachu2: vs :toonlink: at Smashville = Pika Power Prevails!
  2. :pikachu2: vs :toonlink: at FD = Pika pwned.
  3. :pikachu2: vs :toonlink: at PS1 = Pikachu recalled to his pokéball.
  4. :lucario: vs :toonlink: at YI = Aura Avenges Poké Partner!
  5. :lucario: vs :toonlink: at Pictochat = fsmash -> spike hazard x3 sends Team Rocket Toon Link blasting off again!

End Result: 3-2 ENNH. GGs, very close.
Except FD, where I apparently temporarily decided wining was overrated

Freaking third match almost timed out. Last match was heading that way pretty quickly.

Now I've finally gotten my payback (and subsequent vindication) for a little incident that happened a while ago, so now I can lose to Aibou next round and not feel so bad.

For the love of everything good, don't take that comment too seriously

Aibou

Smash Master
*gives ENNH a standing ovation*

I'm proud of you bro. Let's have a great match ^_^

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Egad, it was like the We Own Tents tournament all over again. That was just way too camptastic.

ENNH vs Kazoo

1. :pikachu2: vs :toonlink: at Smashville = Pika Power Prevails!
  2. :pikachu2: vs :toonlink: at FD = Pika pwned.
  3. :pikachu2: vs :toonlink: at PS1 = Pikachu recalled to his pokéball.
  4. :lucario: vs :toonlink: at YI = Aura Avenges Poké Partner!
  5. :lucario: vs :toonlink: at Pictochat = fsmash -> spike hazard x3 sends Team Rocket Toon Link blasting off again!

End Result: 3-2 ENNH. GGs, very close.
Except FD, where I apparently temporarily decided wining was overrated

Freaking third match almost timed out. Last match was heading that way pretty quickly.

Now I've finally gotten my payback (and subsequent vindication) for a little incident that happened a while ago, so now I can lose to Aibou next round and not feel so bad.

For the love of everything good, don't take that comment too seriously
I got trolled on my last CP.

I know why too. After I won the third match, I thought I won, but remembered that all matches are 3/5. I feel like M2K against Armada--the first time, not the second (I saw the 2nd IRL.)

ENNH's Lucario is too good!

Unfortunate for me, I didn't want to delay the match by asking Cubone if I could play Wolf (I had only played two characters of three I could use.)

Also unforunate is that ENNH doesn't play salty.

Aibou

Smash Master
I wouldn't be so sure Wolf would have helped, Kazoo. Not for nothin, but ENNH REALLY knows how to fight them, it seems... ;)

Aibou

Smash Master
Yay I got gayed again!

Aibou vs ENNH

:shiek: < :pikachu2: on PS1 (was a WHOLE STOCK AHEAD when he started chaingrabbing and spamming Thunder)
:shiek: < :pikachu2: on BF (same as above)
:toonlink: > :pikachu2: on SV (gayed him back by camping the hell out of him. A well deserved 2 stock)
:toonlink: < :pikachu2: on Norfair (thunder spam and lava)

Whatever...F**K this tourney.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
:( I don't think Aibou likes me anymore.

:shiek: < :pikachu2: on PS1 (was a WHOLE STOCK AHEAD when he started chaingrabbing and spamming Thunder)
I just want to point out, that out of all the thunders I threw, only like 3 missed, and one of those was me trying to predict your recovery back onto the stage.

:shiek: < :pikachu2: on BF (same as above)
OK, admittedly, in this one, I threw some I shouldn't have. I was trying to bait you into a T2 by threading the needle of the gap between the upper and lower platforms on two of them.

But I advise you to go over the replays again (if you have them). The thunders aren't as spammy as you might think they were (for the most part, they were either stage control, folllowups, predictions or punishments).

But all in all, you aught to be expecting the CG, at least. I'm expecting the ftilt.

:toonlink: > :pikachu2: on SV (gayed him back by camping the hell out of him. A well deserved 2 stock)
Indeed it was.

:toonlink: < :pikachu2: on Norfair (thunder spam and lava)
Yeah, you definately got lava ghey'd. The SD didn't help matters.

Whatever...F**K this tourney.
And GGs to you too.

Aibou

Smash Master
OH and let's not forget the lag assisted SD on Norfair.

You know...this tourney opened my eyes. In order to win, you have to play ridiculously gay. So alright then...I see how it is...

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
You know...this tourney opened my eyes. In order to win, you have to play ridiculously gay. So alright then...I see how it is...
I'm pretty sure that holds for every fighting game that exists, the defensive nature of Brawl just exacerbates it.

Do me a favor. No more angry posting, k? Log off, go angst for a bit (it helps) then come back the happy Aibou everyone knows and loves. (<3?)

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Good lord is that really Aibou? That seems like something Josh would do =p

Just calm down bro.

Good stuff ENNH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom