• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH THE LIMIT tourney April 12 5PM eastern, BRACKETS HOSTED CHECK FIRST POST

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
so, the winner of boon and marthowns... IM me at ShttrdParadox. If I answer, then we'll play. If not, then screw it- you can get a bye. :)

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
ALuke9 is probably not gonna play, it says "Last Activity: 03-31-2008 06:01 PM".

EDIT:
@in'Vision
IM me at OiKyonSSBB
ALuke9 is probably not even going to show.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Boon dropped out so marthownsxd wins by default. This thing is going kind of crazy. For Smash the limits 2. Please only enter if you're sure you're gonna make it.

Cinatas

Smash Cadet
NNID
cinatas
yeah smashbords was going really slow and my friends wouldn't shut up so i gave up...oh well

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
Boon dropped out so marthownsxd wins by default. This thing is going kind of crazy. For Smash the limits 2. Please only enter if you're sure you're gonna make it.
How are we going to be sure that where going to make it on a site that doesn't even work half of the time? This is my first time being able to load this site after i posted here a few hours ago. Next time you should announce the tournament/signups here and hold the tourny elsewhere. Perhaps a chatroom'll work, just make it mandatory that the contestants have to have aim before thay sighn up.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....

Don't just put osgiloth ahead of the bracket as if he had a bye lol

I've been constantly trying to play Lain and we never got the chance, so we set it up for Monday (today) and I still don't know if he can play or not.

I've been very active and I've been on AIM a lot, I even contacted Vash with a question about whether or not we had to finish the games on that Saturday, and he said no.

This is kinda messed up so you should probably allow the rest of the round one matches that haven't been played to be played, and if one of the people aren't active, that doesn't mean you punish the person he was supposed to play against.

Dacke00

Smash Rookie
Sorry I couldn't make it on the 12th, had sort of a family emergency and went out of town for 3 days.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Hey Everyone,

Writing to confirm my 2-0 victory against Paki11. I don't care how Vash wants to handle the situation with ELI - mination. Just let me know on AIM. Good luck to the person who's going to be my Quarterly Finalist

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Been waiting all day for Lain on Monday, didn't show up until 3:30 AM, and still didn't play me.

Also been waiting for a few hours today, didn't show up either. I won't be around for the rest of the day, because I have stuff to do.

This is dumb.

Top Bottom