• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH THE LIMIT tourney April 12 5PM eastern, BRACKETS HOSTED CHECK FIRST POST

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
lulz, neither do i. I think I prolly wound up forfeiting from lack of communication- and if so, that's all good. if not, feel free to PM me to inform me otherwise.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
well, marthowns and I talked briefly on IM. After missing eachother a bunch of times on AIM, he said that I could advance, forfeiting the match. I have a pic of the IM window (bcz I dun know how ta save it or whatever) as proof if needed.
Sucks that it turned out that way- I wanted to play him.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
When people reach the semi finals, it should still be 1 vs 1 in my opinion. Then the winners of each 1 vs 1 should play in a set of best 3 out of 5 matches. Free for alls are kinda of a dumb way to decide a semi-final tournament match when there's a prize for the tournament, lol.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
The update is missing the win I had versus Paki11, and It seems like the entire lower bracket is missing. When do they forfeit for not showing up, my best guess is that I would just fight ELI-mination (lol ironic) in the semi finals. Semi finals should not be free for all, 1 vs 1 only. It would really make it non-tournament style if we switch now.

Top Bottom