• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Survivor

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
You can be Fox

We now need:
12 Contestants
1 Host

We now have::4feroy::4darkpit::4fox::4myfriends::4cloud2::4robinf::4luigi::pichumelee:

GreenMonkey GreenMonkey do you want me to just add you as Sentret?

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Who shows up that often, though?

(There are SO many premium Cloud mains!)

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Make the challenges.

That's about it.
And have some charisma to make the game more stimulating I would hope. A host that just spits out challenges and reads out votes with no personality would be a bit stale.

I would suggest host auditions but sadly it looks as if no one even wants to be a host. Lol.

Kursed is still the greatest host ever. It was fun with his trolling, learning from his mistakes, and brilliant presentation on his challenges.

I wonder where he went? I still got 2 art prizes to claim from him...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well i wouldn't of mind being host, but according to others. I'll be terrible, void of personality, lack of anything resembling humor, and overall a failure. So ya. . .

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
This is usually why forum game threads are made by the hosts, not the players lol.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I mean if we really really had to I could take a shot at being host. I've never done anything like this but I guess I just troll everyone?
But I wouldn't be able to offer prizes... So if anyone with experience/confidence doing something like this could...?
(This wording probably sucked, sorry)

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I could do it if I need to, I just don't have any experience with these kind of things :ohwell:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I don't think anyone does, though i did host RTC for a couple of days, and my own thread roster evolution which had somewhat of a valuable time

But this is rather different compared to those, and the only way to gain experience in this kind of game, is just to run it and learn

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Ok. Then I can probably host. We still need more members, though.

D

Deleted member

Ooh!
Can I be Boozer?!? :4bowser:

And I plan on taking someone with me via Flying Slam if I'm voted off.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom