• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Survivor

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
This is a game based on the TV show Survivor.( I decided to post this today because it comes on tonight. YAY!)
I will need 19 more contestants and 1 host (someone to make the challenges)
Each contestant chooses 1 smash character, then the host chooses from the remaining characters
There will be 2 tribes, with 10 contestants on each tribe. The host picks the tribes.
Every Wednesday we will have a challenge, then the losing tribe will vote on who will be eliminated.
Eventually, when the host decide that it is time for the 2 tribes to merge, and there will be no more teams. The challenges will then become individual.
A few eliminations after the merge, the jury will start, and anyone eliminated will join the jury. In the end the jury will vote on the winner between the final 2.

I will go first: I will be hosting as Dark Pit:4darkpit:

Me as the Host
Spak as :4feroy:
Prepare Yourself as:4myfriends:
Kitt Geekazaru as :pichumelee:
Unikorn as :4corrinf:
Luigi Master as :4luigi:
LumaKattOkami as :4robinf:
Hat n' Clogs as :4fox:
*AE*|KEN as :4mewtwo:
LoneKonWolf as :4tlink:
GoldenYuitussin as :4bowser:
Omar 25 as :4gaw:
The Plop of the Takumi as :4cloud2:

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Yeah, we had something like this a while ago. Has Yonder even gotten his prize yet? lol

Anyways, I'll be Roy (our boy)
:roymelee:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yeah, we had something like this a while ago. Has Yonder even gotten his prize yet? lol

Anyways, I'll be Roy (our boy)
:roymelee:
I gave my premium to Adonis (since he was the only member sides Kitt not to have it and the Smash tourney failed...) and idk what to do with my 2 artist things sadly. But I have em on the back burner just on case.

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I gave my premium to Adonis (since he was the only member sides Kitt not to have it and the Smash tourney failed...) and idk what to do with my 2 artist things sadly. But I have em on the back burner just on case.
So everyone loses. Adonis doesn't use smashboards.

I don't think it was specified that it had to be Smash 4, so if you don't mind, I'd like to be my melee main.
I choose you, Pichu.:pichumelee:
(I'm not even joking, he's my main)

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
You can be characters from any smash game.

We now have: :pichumelee::4darkpit::4feroy::4myfriends:

We now need: 16 contestants and the host

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So everyone loses. Adonis doesn't use smashboards.

I don't think it was specified that it had to be Smash 4, so if you don't mind, I'd like to be my melee main.
I choose you, Pichu.:pichumelee:
(I'm not even joking, he's my main)
Premium was kinda worthless anyways it's $3 lol.

I still got my artist things to collect

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Do you guys want me to invite a shtton of Black Ice members here?
I'm probably going to invite L back, but if you're pressed for members I can send out a general invite.
Adonis isn't even on the discord though, so I'd have to go through skype, and honestly I don't want to.
We should probably get some of the people from the old thread back first.
Just give me the word

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Yes, please invite anyone you want to be in it. We definitely need some more members.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
I posted the link to this thread on the old Survivor thread, so I'll give it a day or so before I invite other people over.

What's "Black Ice"? I feel like that's a codename for some weird underground community.
We are weird, but not "weird". It's also not a codename, just a name. As for being underground... not really. We were on Serebii, and actually had three(?) separate guilds/clans there, until we set out on our own with our Xat. We tried a bunch of forum hosting sites, and we found one that's pretty good, so we have our own forums, and we have a (barely used) Skype chat and a discord. At this point in time, we have 30-ish people(???), and we just use the forums and the discord.

So there's a bunch of unnecessary information.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
You're in!

We now need:
Contestants: 15
Host: 1

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
GreenMonkey GreenMonkey only the host gets to be a non-smash character. *Hint**Hint*

Unless you can convince me why you should be sentret and NOT the host...

Top Bottom