NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I can’t believe y’all are sleeping on Joker/:ultcloud: and Joker/:ultlink: smh

but really tho I think I can see the appeal

PF9

Smash Ace
Since I believe the male Pikachu in Smash is Ash's Pikachu I ship him and Dawn's Buneary

This doesn't mean I'm a Pearlshipper (Pokeshipping is my OTP in Pokemon)

Rie Sonomura

That Elma Stan
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Been a lurker for a while but decided to throw my hat in to the ring.
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:
:ultbowser:x:ultrosalina:
:ultpit:x:ultzelda:
:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainer:(leaf)
:ultvillager:x:ultisabelle:
:ultzss:x:ultfalcon:
:ultridley:x:ultdarksamus:
:ultdarkpit:x:ultbayonetta:
:ultinkling:x:ultsonic:
:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers:
:ultlucas:x:ultvillager:(female)
:ultwiifittrainer:x:ultlittlemac:
:ultsnake:x:ultsheik:
:ultrobin:x:ultcorrin:(female)
:ultlucina:x Joker
:ultincineroar:x:ultpikachu:(libre)
Oh dang I hadn’t thought of :ultsnake:/:ultsheik: and :ultincineroar:/:ultpikachu:(Libre) before either, interesting

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Oh dang I hadn’t thought of :ultsnake:/:ultsheik: and :ultincineroar:/:ultpikachu:(Libre) before either, interesting
Actually funny enough I'm about to switch to :ultlink:x:ultsheik: since someone pointed out that shiek is in the botw design, so now I think she's just botw Zelda in disguise. Depends on what Zelda u think shiek is

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

That Elma Stan
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Actually funny enough I'm about to switch to :ultlink:x:ultsheik: since someone pointed out that shiek is in the botw design, so now I think she's just botw Zelda in disguise. Depends on what Zelda u think shiek is
Why not multi ship? And yeah I share that same headcanon

Also, I wasn’t too keen on :ultzelda:/:ultmarth: before, but I think I’m warming up to it now since I headcanon this Zelda as the one from A Link Between Worlds, so she’s not from the same timeline as the current Link

Last edited:

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Why not multi ship? And yeah I share that same headcanon

Also, I wasn’t too keen on :ultzelda:/:ultmarth: before, but I think I’m warming up to it now since I headcanon this Zelda as the one from A Link Between Worlds, so she’s not from the same timeline as the current Link
I pair her with pit because of the palutena guidance. I stick QUITE hard to Canon when it comes to ships. Also never was a fan of multiple/polyamourus ships

I found some:ultmario: Mario X Corrin:ultcorrinf: Female on DeviantArt, It was actually commissioned by the same guy who did the same with Palutena. :ultpalutena: I also saw the same for Lyn from Fire Emblem and Mythra from Xenoblade,

Here's another one of Mario X Corrin :ultmario::ultcorrinf:

Last edited by a moderator:
:ultcloud:x:ultcorrin:
:ultike:x:ultcorrinf:
:ultshulk:x:ultlink:
:ulttoonlink:x:ultinkling:
:ultlucario:x:ultisabelle:
:ultchrom:x:ultrobin:
:ultsimon:x:ultrobinf:
:ultrichter:x:ultcorrin:
:ultmarth:x:ultzelda:
:ultsnake:x:ultrobin:

Pretty much what I find adorable in pairings, that's it and doesn't always involve romance. Though Cloud x M!Corrin has been my major OTP (both platonic and romantic) of the bunch ever since both of them became playable in 3DS/WiiU, so it's up there in my (very long) list of pairings. (although I do find M!Corrin and Richter to be a cute pairing too as you can see, but I don't prioritize it as much)

3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
NNID
GoldAngelPit
:ultcloud:x:ultcorrin:
:ultike:x:ultcorrinf:
:ultshulk:x:ultlink:
:ulttoonlink:x:ultinkling:
:ultlucario:x:ultisabelle:
:ultchrom:x:ultrobin:
:ultsimon:x:ultrobinf:
:ultrichter:x:ultcorrin:
:ultmarth:x:ultzelda:
:ultsnake:x:ultrobin:

Pretty much what I find adorable in pairings, that's it and doesn't always involve romance. Though Cloud x M!Corrin has been my major OTP (both platonic and romantic) of the bunch ever since both of them became playable in 3DS/WiiU, so it's up there in my (very long) list of pairings. (although I do find M!Corrin and Richter to be a cute pairing too as you can see, but I don't prioritize it as much)

Nice to see other people prefer platonic shipping or non-romantic shipping. Pretty underrated if I do say so myself, for shipping/pairings don't always have to involve romance like you said. That's pretty much my general standpoint on my prime ship that is :ultpit:x:ultzss:. Props to you, I say!

Rie Sonomura

That Elma Stan
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey so uhhhh

My :ultfalcon:/:ultlucina: fic is actually gonna update soon after so long and I’m really excited to get it all done soon, I even have a planned vision for how it will end and everything

Only thing is...some future chapters will be NSFW, particularly the chapter after the one I’m about to post... *cough* so I don’t think it would be in good conscience to post it here. Nevertheless, if you search for M-rated fics in the Smash section on FFN and see my username, that’s pretty much me and my fic.

i even have a SFM music video planned following some inspiration after awakening Lucina with Falcon in Adventure Mode...it just made me love those two even mORE foeiheisiwiwojfnfkf <3

Cause see like...I like both SSE and WoL equally, SSE gave us canon interactions, but at the same time WoL lets you set up your own interactions in a sense with spirits and character awakening battles, you can really use your imagination there

Last edited:

Pski

Smash Rookie
:ultsamus:x:ultlittlemac: - could totally see samus being a giant tsundere
:ultlucina:x:ultshulk: - FUTURRRRRRRRRRRE
:ultryu::ultlucario:VS:ultken::ultincineroar: - saw this in another thread, thought it was neat
:ultbayonetta:x:ultpit::ultdarkpit: - bayo teases the angels endlessly
:ultrobinf::ultshulk::ultzelda: - buncha nerds talking about science, anime, etc.
:ultridley::ultisabelle::ultpichu: - the only people that actually like ridley
:ultvillager::ultinkling::ultness::ulttoonlink::ultlucas: - best friends
:ultwolf:x:ultisabelle:
:ultrosalina::ultshulk: - sort of like a mystical motherly figure, shulk being an orphan and the whole thing with gods and whatever in xenoblade

NNID
TelevisionGamer
Romantic Ones Are
:ultchrom: x :ultrobinf:
:ultlucina: x :ultrobin:
:ultwiifittrainer: x :ultlittlemac:
:ultkirby: x :ultjigglypuff:
:ultisabelle: x :ultwolf:
:ultdarksamus: x :ultgnw:
:ultridley: x :ultcharizard: (Ridley solely flirts with Charizard to mess with it and :ultpokemontrainer:. He isn't serious in any regards)
:ultluigi: x :ultdaisy:
:ultmario: x :ultpeach: x :ultbowser: (obviously one sided on Bowser's part)
:ultzelda: x :ultyounglink: x :ultinkling:
I ship the other Links with their Zeldas.

Platonic Ones Are
:ultroy2: x :ultroy: (This is the one time any of the Koopalings hang out with anybody that isn't Bowser or Jr.)
:ultbowserjr: x :ultinkling: (Bowser really tries to push this as a romantic one)