• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Shipping - Ultimate Edition

D

Deleted member

I just want Peach and Zelda to get married and Snake to be Ness and Isabelle's dad.
bold of you to assume snake and ganondorf aren't already everyones dads

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura It really has felt like an eternity since we last talked, and I can't remember when that was. How are things going for you?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Ganondorf is the uncle that talks about conservative politics, football, and his gun collection at Thanksgiving dinner
Funny how, like me, you made Ganondorf a... "politically passionate" individual, but unlike me you have him swinging in the complete opposite direction on the spectrum lol.

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Been a lurker for a while but decided to throw my hat in to the ring.
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:
:ultbowser:x:ultrosalina:
:ultpit:x:ultzelda:
:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainer:(leaf)
:ultvillager:x:ultisabelle:
:ultzss:x:ultfalcon:
:ultridley:x:ultdarksamus:
:ultdarkpit:x:ultbayonetta:
:ultinkling:x:ultsonic:
:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers:
:ultlucas:x:ultvillager:(female)
:ultwiifittrainer:x:ultlittlemac:
:ultsnake:x:ultsheik:
:ultrobin:x:ultcorrin:(female)
:ultlucina:x Joker
:ultincineroar:x:ultpikachu:(libre)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I can’t believe y’all are sleeping on Joker/:ultcloud: and Joker/:ultlink: smh

but really tho I think I can see the appeal

PF9

Smash Lord
Since I believe the male Pikachu in Smash is Ash's Pikachu I ship him and Dawn's Buneary

This doesn't mean I'm a Pearlshipper (Pokeshipping is my OTP in Pokemon)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Been a lurker for a while but decided to throw my hat in to the ring.
:ultmario:x:ultpeach:
:ultluigi:x:ultdaisy:
:ultbowser:x:ultrosalina:
:ultpit:x:ultzelda:
:ultpokemontrainer:x:ultpokemontrainer:(leaf)
:ultvillager:x:ultisabelle:
:ultzss:x:ultfalcon:
:ultridley:x:ultdarksamus:
:ultdarkpit:x:ultbayonetta:
:ultinkling:x:ultsonic:
:ulticeclimbers:x:ulticeclimbers:
:ultlucas:x:ultvillager:(female)
:ultwiifittrainer:x:ultlittlemac:
:ultsnake:x:ultsheik:
:ultrobin:x:ultcorrin:(female)
:ultlucina:x Joker
:ultincineroar:x:ultpikachu:(libre)
Oh dang I hadn’t thought of :ultsnake:/:ultsheik: and :ultincineroar:/:ultpikachu:(Libre) before either, interesting

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Oh dang I hadn’t thought of :ultsnake:/:ultsheik: and :ultincineroar:/:ultpikachu:(Libre) before either, interesting
Actually funny enough I'm about to switch to :ultlink:x:ultsheik: since someone pointed out that shiek is in the botw design, so now I think she's just botw Zelda in disguise. Depends on what Zelda u think shiek is

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Actually funny enough I'm about to switch to :ultlink:x:ultsheik: since someone pointed out that shiek is in the botw design, so now I think she's just botw Zelda in disguise. Depends on what Zelda u think shiek is
Why not multi ship? And yeah I share that same headcanon

Also, I wasn’t too keen on :ultzelda:/:ultmarth: before, but I think I’m warming up to it now since I headcanon this Zelda as the one from A Link Between Worlds, so she’s not from the same timeline as the current Link

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultlucina:x:ultshulk: cause they're both always blabbing about the future and how time can be changed
:ultrichter:x:ultsnake: headband boys
:ultzss:x:ultzelda: idfk why i just like it

Gamewoods

Smash Rookie
Why not multi ship? And yeah I share that same headcanon

Also, I wasn’t too keen on :ultzelda:/:ultmarth: before, but I think I’m warming up to it now since I headcanon this Zelda as the one from A Link Between Worlds, so she’s not from the same timeline as the current Link
I pair her with pit because of the palutena guidance. I stick QUITE hard to Canon when it comes to ships. Also never was a fan of multiple/polyamourus ships

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
My OTP:
Random Japanese Peach Player x Idon
Japanese Peach Player x Idon.png

Last edited:

Smash01o

Smash Rookie
I found some:ultmario: Mario X Corrin:ultcorrinf: Female on DeviantArt, It was actually commissioned by the same guy who did the same with Palutena. :ultpalutena: I also saw the same for Lyn from Fire Emblem and Mythra from Xenoblade,

Here's another one of Mario X Corrin :ultmario::ultcorrinf:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Cute!

But just so you know Smash01o Smash01o don’t double post in the future. Use the edit button instead. :)

D

Deleted member

:ultdarkpit:x:ultzelda: would be cute just bc of the generic "someone edgy and dark and a bad boy meets cute bubbly girl" trope is in full play here but **** YOU IT'S ADORABLE OK

I don't know how :ultpit: would feel about that though... :4pacman:

Tokyo Cloud

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1692-5700-5908
:ultcloud:x:ultcorrin:
:ultike:x:ultcorrinf:
:ultshulk:x:ultlink:
:ulttoonlink:x:ultinkling:
:ultlucario:x:ultisabelle:
:ultchrom:x:ultrobin:
:ultsimon:x:ultrobinf:
:ultrichter:x:ultcorrin:
:ultmarth:x:ultzelda:
:ultsnake:x:ultrobin:

Pretty much what I find adorable in pairings, that's it and doesn't always involve romance. Though Cloud x M!Corrin has been my major OTP (both platonic and romantic) of the bunch ever since both of them became playable in 3DS/WiiU, so it's up there in my (very long) list of pairings. (although I do find M!Corrin and Richter to be a cute pairing too as you can see, but I don't prioritize it as much)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:ultcloud:x:ultcorrin:
:ultike:x:ultcorrinf:
:ultshulk:x:ultlink:
:ulttoonlink:x:ultinkling:
:ultlucario:x:ultisabelle:
:ultchrom:x:ultrobin:
:ultsimon:x:ultrobinf:
:ultrichter:x:ultcorrin:
:ultmarth:x:ultzelda:
:ultsnake:x:ultrobin:

Pretty much what I find adorable in pairings, that's it and doesn't always involve romance. Though Cloud x M!Corrin has been my major OTP (both platonic and romantic) of the bunch ever since both of them became playable in 3DS/WiiU, so it's up there in my (very long) list of pairings. (although I do find M!Corrin and Richter to be a cute pairing too as you can see, but I don't prioritize it as much)

Nice to see other people prefer platonic shipping or non-romantic shipping. Pretty underrated if I do say so myself, for shipping/pairings don't always have to involve romance like you said. That's pretty much my general standpoint on my prime ship that is :ultpit:x:ultzss:. Props to you, I say!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey so uhhhh

My :ultfalcon:/:ultlucina: fic is actually gonna update soon after so long and I’m really excited to get it all done soon, I even have a planned vision for how it will end and everything

Only thing is...some future chapters will be NSFW, particularly the chapter after the one I’m about to post... *cough* so I don’t think it would be in good conscience to post it here. Nevertheless, if you search for M-rated fics in the Smash section on FFN and see my username, that’s pretty much me and my fic.

i even have a SFM music video planned following some inspiration after awakening Lucina with Falcon in Adventure Mode...it just made me love those two even mORE foeiheisiwiwojfnfkf <3

Cause see like...I like both SSE and WoL equally, SSE gave us canon interactions, but at the same time WoL lets you set up your own interactions in a sense with spirits and character awakening battles, you can really use your imagination there

Last edited:

Pski

Smash Cadet
:ultsamus:x:ultlittlemac: - could totally see samus being a giant tsundere
:ultlucina:x:ultshulk: - FUTURRRRRRRRRRRE
:ultryu::ultlucario:VS:ultken::ultincineroar: - saw this in another thread, thought it was neat
:ultbayonetta:x:ultpit::ultdarkpit: - bayo teases the angels endlessly
:ultrobinf::ultshulk::ultzelda: - buncha nerds talking about science, anime, etc.
:ultridley::ultisabelle::ultpichu: - the only people that actually like ridley
:ultvillager::ultinkling::ultness::ulttoonlink::ultlucas: - best friends
:ultwolf:x:ultisabelle:
:ultrosalina::ultshulk: - sort of like a mystical motherly figure, shulk being an orphan and the whole thing with gods and whatever in xenoblade

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Romantic Ones Are
:ultchrom: x :ultrobinf:
:ultlucina: x :ultrobin:
:ultwiifittrainer: x :ultlittlemac:
:ultkirby: x :ultjigglypuff:
:ultisabelle: x :ultwolf:
:ultdarksamus: x :ultgnw:
:ultridley: x :ultcharizard: (Ridley solely flirts with Charizard to mess with it and :ultpokemontrainer:. He isn't serious in any regards)
:ultluigi: x :ultdaisy:
:ultmario: x :ultpeach: x :ultbowser: (obviously one sided on Bowser's part)
:ultzelda: x :ultyounglink: x :ultinkling:
I ship the other Links with their Zeldas.

Platonic Ones Are
:ultroy2: x :ultroy: (This is the one time any of the Koopalings hang out with anybody that isn't Bowser or Jr.)
:ultbowserjr: x :ultinkling: (Bowser really tries to push this as a romantic one)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp I’m now officially Wolfsabelle trash I crave all the fluffy art now

D

Deleted member

:ultpalutena:x:ultrosalina: god on god

:ultwiifittrainer:or:ultwiifittrainerm:x:ultlittlemac: gym rats

:ultgreninja:x:ultsheik: (platonic) ninja buddies

:ultwolf:x:ultisabelle: fluffers

:ultchrom:x:ultike: we like ike vs chroms our dom

:ultzss:and:ultzelda:x:ultyounglink: (platonic) baby link's mommas

:ultshulk:x:ultrobin: nerd boys

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
oh snap, just consider the following:

:ultganondorf:/:ultrosalina:

I don't even know WHERE this came from but I like it

also welp, Doc Ships at long last
:ultdoc:/:ultwiifittrainer:
:ultdoc:/:ultwiifittrainerm:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
oh snap, just consider the following:

:ultganondorf:/:ultrosalina:

I don't even know WHERE this came from but I like it
Oh that's nothing compared to my Rosalina shipping.

:ultridley:/:ultrosalina:

Yes I'm not kidding.

And y'all thought my shipping of :ultkrool:xMedusa was strange didn't you? Well think again. ;)

And lets just say too her adoptive son:ultlucas:doesn't like the idea of some scary looking alien-dragon being his adoptive father. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:ultgnw:x:ultpacman: eldritch abominations
:ultpit:x:ultzelda: cinnamon rolls
:ultdaisy:x:ultpit:F L U F F
:ultzelda:x:ultlucina: idk why but i just feel this

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:ultpit:x:ultzelda: cinnamon rolls
:ultdaisy:x:ultpit:F L U F F
Hmm, the :ultpit::ultzelda: trend going on might actually catch my interest. As for Daisy, I could understand her tomboyish self might be of interest. Maybe one day I'd likely succumb to one of those and add it to my shipping (platonic counts) list along with :ultpit:x:ultzss: (and Pit/Phosphora). I'd want to see some Pit/Zelda art sometime though and see what it's like.

D

Deleted member

Hmm, the :ultpit::ultzelda: trend going on might actually catch my interest. As for Daisy, I could understand her tomboyish self might be of interest. Maybe one day I'd likely succumb to one of those and add it to my shipping (platonic counts) list along with :ultpit:x:ultzss: (and Pit/Phosphora). I'd want to see some Pit/Zelda art sometime though and see what it's like.
the new palutena's guidance for zelda really puts me on the pit/zelda train tbh, it's perfect

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Not a ship per se but I imagine :ultridley: & :ultdarksamus: as being together all the time. :ultridley: does all the talking and understands :ultdarksamus: who only makes actions or observations. Their pastimes include stalking, dreaming of murder, pranking :ultsamus:, challenging :ultsamus: to 2v1s (they usually lose), starting fights, bullying, :ultisabelle: kicking, and being general assholes only kept in place by :ultsamus:.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Top Bottom