• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Revolution - December 16 2007

Dedu

Smash Lord
More pros = more win. WTF Kulla is 2nd but Jaz is 4th? Geez what's going on here? Is Kulla becoming godly or did CaotiCUUUUTE screw the results?

Yeah brisbane was crap. I wasnt playing srsly since 12pm that day cept for the match vs Pat. Good game there. I noticed everyone else wasn't playing seriously at all and most ppl just had it by the end of the day lol. Including Kas and Syke. Fsmash PEW PEW PEW.

lordtweety

Smash Cadet
Hi Guys,

Just a big Congrats to Cao for taking out the Singles (and the Wii) and congrats to Kulla for taking out 2nd over Berimbau.

The tournament was a rocking success, we had an awesome time hosting it and are definitely looking at doing it again.

Just a quick question, who is missing a tv?

And last question for this post: Who wants to do a Smash Brawl Tourney on the Day of it's Release?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Revolution is how Smash Tournaments are meant to be run. The hosts were friendly, fantastic, professional, ran on time, was epic and was spectative – yall should support the store that supports us as a vg community! Vibe was def. there. Much much MUCH thx to the almighty Kaneri and friends for creating the ‘enlightening’ experience, Fork for being supreme, Kulla for having the cuter kitty and doing the early and late airport runs, Pat for the free hugs & talking ****, John for giving me the best sleep in town, Funky for being awesome, Kit the shuffle pro for lunch/talk and the tips, Turtle for poker king, Jaz for laughing, Karla for being so nice, Xeno for the chatting, Chicken for being scary, Meow for the hyperactivity+geek art, Bibs for the 4 GB of video recorded and finally to Fonti to being a fashionably late douche.

pat's 21st was kewl, so was the saturday where most time was spent just chillaxing at pats and the beach

Good games to everyone see ya next time – tourney or no tourney.

Oh yea - many of you mentioned hopping down to melbourne early next year – ill set up my pad by then so feel free to crash at mine if necessary ~ much love sydney ~ i miss you crazy bunch already.

results teams:
1. kulla + caotic
2. unreon + berimbau
3. bjay + chicken salad
4. xeno + jaz
5. turtle + hiaku tan
5. keeno + sanc
7. funky + mic
7. fork and bibs
9. meteor master + bemb
9. cat and cup
9. fun gi + chutney
9. tsax + zab
13. peter + johno
13. marton + nav
13. el sid + aaron
13. laivi + samuel
17. luke + azza

singles top 16 bracket :
1. caotic
2. kulla
3. berimbau
4. jaz
5. bjay
5. chicken salad
7. turtle
7. sanc
9. samuel
9. xeno
9. unreon
9. keeno
13. hiaku tan
13. zab
13. fork
13. cup

singles swiss:
1-2. CAOTIC
1-2. Unreon
3-6. Kulla
3-6. Jaz
3-6. Turtle
3-6. Sanc
7-9. Chicken Salad
7-9. Berimbau
7-9. Cup
10-20:
Bjay
Zab
Samuel
Keeno
Fork
Hiaku Tan
Xeno
Cat
Funky
Bemb
Martin
21-24:
JD
Meteor
Mic
Navin
25-31:
Luke
Fun Gi
Chutney
Sean
Peter
TSax
Azza
32-26:
El Sid
Crawdaunt King
Sam
Jester
Dr. Nic
37-41:
Bibs <^v>
Neil
Ben
Laivi
Roche
42-44:
Nick
Aaron
Karl

Sirias

Smash Champion
Nah, Kulla just makes the game a lot more entertaining with his randomness.
And of course his outbursts of swearing which also make it fun.
But scary.
He used his 'scare the other' tactic which doesn't work on Dave.
'Cuz Dave is all: "EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!"
Which is scarier.
And kyuuute~

Jaz for 4th! <3

Chain-grabbing for the LOSE.
BJay, I thought you would never stoop to that level of cheapness.
Not that I can talk with shine-spiking... but shine-spiking is fun, 'cuz it's instantaneous death, not a slow, grueling, evil death, as is with chain-grabbing.
That's why Sheik should be banned in tournaments in NTSC.

And lol, the tournament up here was 'fail'.
I was over it at the doubles finals but I didn't want to let Ryan down.
And then the brackets came and I was like: "... ONLY SHINE SPIKE!"
And therefore failed against Marth chain-grab.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Ok, tournament was ****ing awesome... thanks to everyone who helped organise it, i would definately attend another! Anyways i thought i'd do some shoutouts because i never ever do and i thought it would be nice, i'll um start from the top as far as tournament results go because its easier for me to remember everyone if i look at that :)

CAOTIC: Cao very good to see you again, i was actually not cheering for you in the final because you're not from NSW but if anyone not from NSW was going to win our tourney, im glad it was you :) You're a cool dude and even though you're always saying that you suck now, from what i see you still own pretty hard... you also gave me a piece of chicken at kfc so that was nice of you :lick: I don't think i actually got to do any singles matches with you this time around but we had plenty of doubles matches before the tourney so this is ok, congrats again on the placing and i hope your plane trip went well and stuff! p.s an ace high flush with a king kicker is generally not a good hand to fold, especially when the ace is on the board :chuckle:

Kulla: Wow dude, good job coming 2nd your peach and luigi are ****ing awesome now. Always good to see you and i also love the randomness in your matches... i dont believe we got to play any matches this time around except for at Forks house, but thats ok we've played plenty. Oh also if u could hold on to my t.v for a while that'd be great, sorry about burdening you like that but pat is a ******. Good job man.

Berimbau: Patrick thank you for always letting me stay at your house and stuff and helping me play better at smash, its very nice of you :) I think that u were very happy with your placing, because u got a copy of brawl and like, thats all u need... well maybe a wii, but cao is fair good. Anyways sorry about defeating u at poker, u looked sad :( Also please dont make me drive ur parents car again! It's scary driving a car thats new and not mine. Also nice work losing my tv buddy :( haha nah thats ok im sure i'll get it back. Anyways patrick you are my favourite, keep up the good work and dont start playing falco because he's hard. p.s i hope u dont get a fine <3

Jaz: I didnt actually get to play you at all the whole time i was in sydney did i? Anyways your falcon owns and your guitar hero skills are fair crazy as well, i also like your shirt. Hope to play you some more next time i come to sydney :)

Bjay: I ****ing hate you, you didnt deserve to beat me rot in hell. (just jokes) but i hate it when good matches end like that especially tournament ones anyways u seem to be placing 5th in a lot of tournaments, which is awesome! keep up the good work with that stupid pink blonde girl that everyone seems to love so much these days and maybe one day you'll be holding up the wii, good work buddy always a pleasure!;)

Chicken Salad: I enjoyed the tournament match we had the most out of all of mine sorry about counter picking marth story, but you got me back just as good with your counterpick :) Haha you're a funny guy, especially when you're playing i love your rest combo's although they're not so good when they're done to me! Great job on the placing and next time u should show me some karate kicking and stuff:)

Unreon: Your falco is crazy good, sif not let me shield grab you, you never seem to miss an l cancel which is awesome... out of everybody in the tournament i think i find u the hardest person to play, your falco is just overwhelming! i love it, i really need to play you more in the future to get some practice against that ugly blue haired laser shooting homosexual bird :chuckle:

Sanc: Your IC's are good, i didnt get to play you much, but we had some good friendlies congrats on the good placing!

Perpetual Ownage: Nice to see a new guy on the scene that is actually interested in getting better and doesnt roll around alot, you play fairly well man i hope to see you around the scene alot more, very well done on your first tournament ;)

Xeno: OMFG you are the funniest person i have ever met, "I think that if you were driving any faster the speed camera probably would have missed you." WTF lol haha funniest guy, thanks for teaching me some cool guilty gear stuff, although i do still school u hard at guilty gear :p we should definately play some more of that game and actually become like good or something. Anyways xeno i find u thoroughly entertaining, always a good guy to be around, practice some more smash and ggxx and im sure we'll have some more good games in the future.

Keeno: Didn't play you at all i dont think :(

Hiaku Tan John, we ****ing own hard, we got unlucky not to take out the doubles tournament we were easily the best team there. Sorry about SDing 4 times in one game, but hey these things happen. Oh also about the 2, 3 off :p. Anyways ur a cool guy keep practicing marth, because he's an awesome character and for pro's only ;) also nice rage quit against xeno :lick:

Zab: I dont think i know you but well done on making top 16 :p

Fork: Thanks so much for all the work you went to in order to get the tournament up and running, its very much appreciated by the whole community, you're also a very good smasher and i enjoyed our games alot! Next time we should definately do some commentary on the finals and say some funny stuff. Looking forward to playing you more in the future, once again thanks heaps! you guys rock.

Cup: IDK who you are either. grats on ranking

Funky: Wish i got to play you, its been a long while! i dont know how u didnt make the top 16, but dont feel too bad... you know you're better than ur ranking.

To anyone else who i didnt mention, i either forgot you or i dont know you. If i forgot you, dont feel too bad im like zombie right now anyways well done sydney and thanks again to fork and the tournament dudes, it was awesome props!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Thanks David for results.

Message and shoutout coming soon.

Chain-grabbing for the LOSE.
BJay, I thought you would never stoop to that level of cheapness.
lol to be honest I'd be flattered by that, but I can't take any credit really, I just pretty much fluked it on the spot. I don't really chaingrab (unless it just happens, but that's only against Falco and Fox), I didn't know you could chaingrab Zelda lol

Bjay

Smash Lord
What a wonderful tournament, I had fun despite feeling all achy towards the end and barely being able to walk cause I felt completely heavy. D: I'm satisfied with my result, I'm surprised I made it that far actually, I fluked most of mine, especially the ending with ComboTurtle. Would gladly attend again, it was a ball. Shame I didn't get to play many people. Thanks for everything Fork and Kaneri :)

I love the bag I got lol (Thanks Kaneri, Fork and Revo), mainly cause it was the next type of model for a bag I was looking for. Bags seem to always somehow come to me, I haven't bought a bag in years, the last one I bought was for my last 2 years of High School for $5 (best bag ever) but yeah I like this strap on bag, I'll have to be careful of how much I put inside the bag though.

The tournament wore me out as well, so it'll be a while before I can go all out again - if I go to any meets, expect me not to play so often though lol, but I'll still play don't worry. :)

I'll make sure it doesn't clash with something else I have on as well.

I would also like to hang out with you guys towards the end of the new year, whether it's playing Smash, going out, chilling out somewhere, just relaxing and talking, or having a drink, I would like to. It's been quite a year, and I think Jaz is very happy to see the Sydney Smash Scene increase in number. If I don't see you all though until next year, then have a Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year. :)

Chicken Salad - CHICK! We are the ultimate fusion. LazyChickenLobstarSalad. Though not everyone knew about that team name yesterday, we didn't need that, our team (and name) is too good for it, all they need to receive is defeat! Muahhahaah! Dude I always love vsing you, it's always hilarious and you're just too good for me lol. Man you are insane in doubles, I seriously thought I was insane with my down smash lol, thanks for teaming up with me too, maybe I can team up with you again sometime? I think it was insane, and especially with the close matches too (wahhh we were so close to beating CAOTIC + Kulla :p that was match was hilarious lol, I wish we got Poke Floats instead of Rainbow Ride though...:p) ****, you make me and Unreon wait too after the tourney and then say you're going to Fork's! AHH! You don't wanna know the ending result of what happened to me after the tournament lol, dw lol, it's all good. :) Let's play some more Smash! Aww I didn't think I wanted to buy anything (at the time). We got the same placing in Singles and Doubles, how's that for a coincidence? (A) Hope to see you soon.

funkyseefunkydo - Awww funky :( I thought you made it! Dw about the result, you know it's not true as you know you're way better than me. We didn't play much, but at least we've played more outside of the tournament. lol - who is your current main? :p

Keeno - I had just one match with you lol (excluding Doubles) and dang you're too fast for me. I'll have to play you with Peach next time then, like I intended, but we weren't able to get any more matches in!

Sanc - You get the doubles shoutout! Because I didn't get to play you and all, we didn't get to talk much either apart from psyching each other out and laughing in our Doubles Match :p I think you and Keeno are a great team. I know by experience since I always get matched up to vs you early or late in each tournament there has ever been, not once can't I remember where I haven't vs you and your brother lol. You're really great with Young Link, I'd like to vs it more in a Singles match.

Bemb - lol. I hope you liked my controller, sorry if it was weird or anything though, as people have been telling me my controller is weird, whoever uses it that is. You've improved a lot, and the only thing at the moment you're lacking is probably experience. Nonetheless that doesn't stop you from being heaps better now (I assume you always spar with your brothers). Great job especially on always using counter on me, 100% success rate.

Hiaku Tan - "Aww yeah." Dude you are just purely awesome dude, and a really funny bloke. Yes, I'll be happy to vs you more and show you what I know with Peach (which is nothing, as all I do just do is play, you can always observe my playing style and Kulla's though, and Cao's!) and combining that with Marth to have Marth and Peach as your two mains? Wah T_T
We've only really played recently at Unreon's and at the tournament and you're pretty **** good, especially with the countering, and tippering too. I don't receive many tippers (and I vs Marths often unfortunately) so yeah that's pretty good stuff with the spacing and all. I hope to chill out with you more and vs you more, I'll see you soon hopefully.

ComboTurtle - lolllllllllllllllllllll I so didn't deserve those wins, but **** they were such awesome matches too, shame about the suicides, especially since you don't really ever suicide against me when we play. **** you've improved heaps though, I wonder how you're going with Fox? When I saw you playing with it, I was terrified lol and was hoping you wouldn't be using Fox. You know you're a crack up though lol :p I wish I was enthusiastic like you when it comes to playing Smash. ;P I'm too lazy for my own good. Cheers for getting the bagel for me too (sheer sign of laziness). I have to vs you soon. Oo you used red for your shoutouts, so why did you? Cause you like red? No reason at all? Or laziness like me? :)

CAOTIC - heyyy lol I never seem to get to play against you much :p Every single tourney that we've both participated in where each other's presence is near too, we don't seem to ever get paired up :p Not like I'd stand a chance lol. Congrats once again, out of curiousity, do you already have a Wii? lol. It was good talking to you, and hopefully I can talk to you more, and hang out and stuff, we'll have some Pho, but not where I live because I'm so cheap. :o

Jaz - JULLA! YULLA! WAZZZZZA! lol vsing you is insane as usual, I'm too slow haha. It was good talking all day to ya :p You know you like the nick Julla! (After all, it was established by Jaz) Hah! I think Kulla was jealous when he asked: "Why aren't I Julla?" :p You and I need to chitchat and spar more, it's all good! Ooo, you reminded me to play Zelda lol ^_^ JULLA!!!!!! Great matches in the doubles though, that was too close T_T I feel I fluked it lol, but they were such awesome matches lol, especially when you sent Xeno to oblivion. :)

Berimbau
- YOUR NAME IS BERIMBAU. Hey Pat, well done yesterday and gahhh you're too fast for me lol. It never bugs me when people ban Dream Land :) Thanks for the compliment though when you told me I know the stage too well lol, I think I don't :p As I'm not really observant enough when I play Smash lol. lol you and Unreon had that planned from the beginning for doubles, picking Sheik against Chick and me PSH. Nonetheless it worked, and congrats on your results. :)

Fork - Dude! Thanks for all the organising! I was glad to be of some help :p I don't think I helped much though lol. It was a pleasure meeting you dude, sorry I couldn't go to your place like the others after the tournament, heck I haven't even vs you in one match yet! So let's do that soon, k?

Kulla -Seriously, what are the odds of vsing you in the first round of Swiss, AND THE first round in Double Elim T__________________________________T Simon, you have come a long way. Remember when you were at my house and we had those Peach dittos :p Then remember when you ditched Peach? Lucky you went back to Peach, but I'm sure you would have been fine with Luigi and Sheik lol, but stilllllll darn your Sheik lol. I swear if I wasn't so stubborn in trying to take on the back air, I would have a much better chance! There's osmething in my head that likes to tell me though that the back air is about to finish and Sheik is ready to be hit, that's never the case. :p Congrats on 2nd for Singles, you've improved so much, looks like your Peach has that annoying rep now, mine is back where it should be, in the dark (which is fine with me, since i'm lazy muhhahaa :p) Oi. You're not escaping it now! You and me are playing JUS on Wi-Fi k? K!

Xeno - XENOCOMBO! Dude, we didn't get to vs each other much but that has to happen more k! Close matches in the doubles, bad luck about Jaz murdering you though in doubles :p But nonetheless you did great yourself as did Jaz, I don't think I ever wanna vs you and Jaz alone in a doubles match again! :p Thanks for showing me Guilty Gear, and no thanks for not helping me with who is a generic character lol, I picked some Girl-looking-boy who uses a Pendulem like Ness apparently >_> Nonetheless though it was a fun day and was good to talk to you again :p Host soon k like you told me you would on that day xD!

Mic - Hey dude, good to see you again. Good to catch up with you too :p As you can tell I've finally made some progress (scoring a job at Luna Park :p) but I didn't know your mate works there too! >;o Hopefully I'll vs you and Chicken again soon and catch up with you guys, always a pleasure :) Talk soon!

perpetual_ownage - Ahh that Zelda chain-grab was a fluke. Dang that match was quite close too, hey how come you were using Zelda for a short period of time anyway? :o Unless you didn't have time to transform or something fair enough :p So this was your first tournament, and it's good that you liked it! You got a pretty decent placing too, with more experience you'll go really far. I hope to play you again soon, I'll have to be prepared against another Sheik :p Go to Smash meets :D

Unreon - what are the odds of seeing you at Central lol. Sorry about the whole making you wait as well when we were waiting for Chicken Salad :p You could have got some dinner while you were waiting! Gahhh I didn't get to vs you at the tourney other than doubles but at least I got to at your last minute meet :D lol nice team with you and Pat though, with the communication and all :p lol I didn't know you had such an interest in Geometry Wars either :p

Joe - where were you? lol.

well that's my shoutouts, enjoy. :) Hope to see you all soon.

jonodeee

Smash Rookie
hey guys,

just wanna say a quick thanks for making my first smash tourney really enjoyable. It was really a nice atmosphere, and i had molto fun.

looking forward to the next one !

Cheers
JD

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's as much as John as it is the truth.
Chain-grab to u-tilt to f-smash.
All I did was u-throw to u-air... and I think I missed half of them 'cuz... I dunno, was failing.
Doesn't matter anyway, everytime I threw you off the stage you made it back because you didn't f-air and just grabbed the ledge.
And even if I could have shine-spiked you you would've still always have been 1 stock ahead and just chain-grabbed to death.
And then I tried to use Sheik against you.
And failed.
Miserably.
Worst. Sheik. Ever. Lol.

And the point is:
Don't chain-grab.
:D

Dedu

Smash Lord
Chaingrabbing requires skill nuff said.

I once got to a Ken esque stage with Marth's chaingrabbing techniques against anybody but stopped doing it to focus on his other deadly techniques and ever since then I stumble with the chain grabs LOL.

Dannnnnng. This tourney turned out MAAD soo many shoutouts read, many people were estatic and surprised at the outcome of the tourney. Which leads me to my next question -

WHEN'S THE NEXT TOURNAMENT??????

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
dammit stuey, we all thought of how much youd love the tournament. bjay, OMG YES PHO NEXT TIME I SWEAR!
turtle - gotta help a fellow ***** out; i already gave my watermelon to dj lol

ps - who was the crew that took a pic with me and ***** me 3 v 1? that was too much haha

xeno

Smash Ace
CAOTIC: Great to see you again, enjoyed chatting with you. Your games were crazy, especially the ones against Kulla in the finals. Congratulations on first place!!!

Kulla: Second place to Chaotic? You're really **** good man. You remind me of somethign a friend said long ago: "In Smash, it's possible to become so good that no matter what the other person does, it's wrong. That's how I felt when I was vs.ing your Peach -- every move I made was countered by you. You're pro now.

Berimbau: If you had gone any faster that speed camera wouldn't have seen you.

Jaz: Jaz-xen! GGs, we played well I think. Minus the TKs.. "suprise xeno, you're off the stage!". The falcon punch finish was awesome in our first match. Yeah-z!

Bjay: Only played you once or twice, but you were good. I'll be hosting sometime next week, maybe Saturday. Let me know if you can make it and we'll play some smash and guilty gear, have a good time.

COMBO-TURTLE: : You've gotten heaps improved. Come up to Sydney more often! I enjoy hanging out with you, and teaching you how to play Guilty Gear ;). Nah man, you owned me at that. Gratz. Work on the dust combos and that fancy throw/hard slash to fireontheground link and yeah, we should get good and stuff.

Chicken Salad: Chicken Salad in a Cup. Lol great to vs. you as always, you're hilarious and watching you rest in your single's matches was the funniest thing I saw at the tournament. Especially when you crouched down, let yourself be hit and then REST!

Unreon: Fricken excellent skills. You DON'T miss an l-cancel, or a pillar. Keep it up! If you want to play some more Guilty Gear or Smash, just msn or call me and we'll meet up.

Sanc: Didn't play you or your brothers at all. Hopefully I see more of you guys in the future.

Mic: Great to see you again, it's been ages. Hope all is well.

Perpetual Ownage: First off, you surprised me with your win and skill. You knew how to play :) Come to our meets! I'll be trying to host next Saturday or so. Add me on msn quantumpotato@hotmail.com

Hiaku Tan: Good to see you again John, nice choice on the double-blind pick, your Marth owned my Fox. Gotta watch for Sheik though.

Fork: A big congratulations and thank you for hosting us, as well as all of the Revolution staff.

Kaneri: A big thanks on hosting us, and for the ride to the tournament and for dropping off that fricken massive TV I brought tomorrow.. :) Glad it could be used for the recorded matches!

Tsax: Good games man, mostly played you in Guilty Gear and it was mad fun! Hope to see you again soon.

Funky: Neva played you.. I bet you're still good though.

To everyone: Congratulations on an excellent Tournament. Thanks to the Revolution Staff for kindly hosting us and being great hosts.
The flat has just been cleaned and my flatmates are going out of Sydney this saturday, so, I am available then but if you want to take a break from Smash and Guilty Gear for a bit :), how about the 28'th, the 29'th or 30'th? (friday/saturday/sunday) Any of those days works great for me. As well as New Years. Please someone invite me to a New Years party I don't want to go with my family (who are coming to visit on Christmas day) :urg: . Or, I could host a New Years Smash Party if no one's going out.
But yeah, like Bjay said I'd love to see you guys again this December, hell I'm up for hanging out a lot if anyone wants to. Add me on msn quantumpotato@hotmail.com, send me a message or just show up at my flat :laugh: I have NTSC Ikaruga, Smash, and Guilty Gear. So bring a Wii/cube+smash and we're all set. Unreon I definitely want to play through Ikaruga with you.
Merry Christmas everyone, hope to see all of you before the New Year!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
No smash on new years, xeno. New years is reserved for resolutions and alcohol. But other than that i'm still interested in playing smash and becoming better so i'd probably attend some meet but yeah, maybe in like 2 weeks or something?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Wow, I'm working on 28th, 29th, and 30th.

I also work This friday (21st) and Sunday (23rd)

Otherwise I'm prettymuch free unless something pops up that isn't work related.

Dedu

Smash Lord
No smash on new years, xeno. New years is reserved for resolutions and alcohol. But other than that i'm still interested in playing smash and becoming better so i'd probably attend some meet but yeah, maybe in like 2 weeks or something?
I agree, Tom.

New years isn't new years without getting out there and partying! Host a party Xeno. Your house is right next to newtown whicfh is good for beers, bars etc and you can always walk to oxford st/catch a bus there if you guys wanna have an afterparty.

I wub you guys for making a very good tournament happen at Bondi Junction. Oh hey what happened to pics?

Fun-Gi

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, just wanted to say that the tournament was a lot of fun and a big thanks to Forky and everyone else involved in organising/running it. Congrats to Cao and everyone on their placings, hope to see all of you at future tournaments :)

xeno

Smash Ace
(Brawl tourney sounds awesome the day it comes out, yes!)
Ok.. if I'm hosting a party New Years, how many would come?

lordtweety

Smash Cadet
Hi All,

So who was missing a TV? I ask because we have a small Sharp TV sitting in our back room looking lonely without it's owner :)

Kaneri

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I think that TV is Jaz's he is missing one apparently...

Also shoutouts coming soon

Sirias

Smash Champion
How cruel...
I would attend as well. :D
:D :D
Would.
Can't, though. </3

Lol, Tom... that spider...
I swear it's stalking me. :'C
Come chase it away!!
Or you, Simon.
I know I can count on you. <3 *wink*

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman
I would go to the Brawl tourney but I don't think it would be a good idea to have it on launch day. Nothing would be unlocked. No experience with the game at all. Would items be on? What about Smash Balls? Should wait a week or two to unlock everything and get familiar with the game but it should be fun.

Top Bottom