• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash (r)Evolution: A Sydney Tournament

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
This Just In: There Were Noobs To Be Scrubbed.

If I Had Known That There Were Noob Scrubbing To Be Had.........I Mean, That's The Only Kind Of Scrubbing There Is Really.

Zaidou

Smash Journeyman
@fork: How Did You Go Despite Your Hand? The Only Other Ike Player Had A Good Thing Going Otherwise, Didn't He?

S.D

Smash Master
Zaidou, not all noob scrubbing is fun - I felt bad for bjays first round opponent - also for bjay who had no choice but to destroy him.. (its just fun most of the time)

Kulla - its a tribute to the organisation team that things finished on time even under those circumstances - you, fork and jaz did a good job.

forky

Smash Apprentice
I believe one of my nerves seized up. I lost all ability to move my thumb for a while and had intense wrist pains. That was when i forfeited ><

Top Bottom