• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash players are gonna need a lot support after hearing this...

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Not too psyched about widescreen support, but I did like the inclusion of Hirokazu Tanaka. I don't have a clue who he is but I like it when Sakurai adds things, like characters, stages, and items. Did he just join or did Sakurai just kept him secret until now?

Also, what does Hirokazu Tanaka. Ex mean?

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
i like metroid music tho but im stuk on one part in corruption i gotta get these bomb parts in skytown stupid elevators busted and i dont know how 2 get to the stupid second floor

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I'm not a hardcore gamer. The only "old" game I remembered playing is Mario. I don't get to play much video games. And I was really young then. I didn't play any metroid games except for the one where Samus was in her fusion suit. But I didn't play very much of it.

Now let's move on to my second question.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
He is the mainstay who has built Nintendo sound since the days of Game & Watch: Hirokazu Tanaka.
WTF Mr. Game & Watch Confirmed!1!!!one!!!11!!

:laugh: I did Like the music! the widescreen... play in the worng configuration shoud be interesting?:psycho::psycho::psycho:

gigasteve

Smash Ace
It looks like Sakurai is desperate to put any update now. But the new music was nice.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Even though I have like the smallest T.V. ever, this update is great for the people with HUEG T.Vs. I do hope random spawning is confirmed for brawl, I didn't like having to switch my controller slots to get a desired spawn point for each individual stage in Melee. :)

Drake3

Smash Ace
So I can usually see the purpose of every update, but widescreen support? Are you kidding me? Why don't you give the dimensions of the box? It's basically on the same relevancy.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Well, my setup is complete. I'm planning to play brawl online while speaking on a ventrilo server and playing Brawl on my comp monitor.

In case no one already brought this up, the widescreen pictures are in 16:10 aspect ratio. I just resized the pics to my resolution and it fit. :)

Stalky

Smash Cadet
Does this say something about the damage players took in Melee when they were flying off screen? If you couldn't see your character, you'd take ~2% damage a second, or something similar. But the ability to change the width of the screen may disconfirm this, else the gameplay would change (albeit slightly).

Insignificant, but information nonetheless.

Top Bottom