• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash pet-peeves

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
-People who play Jiggly, and only spam rollouts and rests in the middle of a free-for-all.

-People who take up Link for the sole reason being that he has the ^B. Then again, it is fun to destroy them with a Link that doesn't spam and listen to them whine about it.

-Those smashers that get super-competitive and forget that the game is meant, above all else, to be FUN.

Zone

Smash Champion
Haha how about Doing a down tilt when ur near the edge adn ur opponent rolls into u and u do a Down Aerial to ur death. (Happens to me as marth sometimes).

3 way free for alls always have some kind of double teaming.

If its a FFA When i'm killing someone who is way ahead. Like chain grabbing a falco player who is 2 stocks ahead of everyone else an someone comes and interrupts it.

People who don't care about winning, only getting more kills. (This results in behavior to get a kill in even if it means losing the match)

I loath fighting peach players, Though I want to fight peach players cuz I have the most problem with them.

I don't like when the level interferes like getting shot by arwings or how easy it is to kill on The Zelda level where the turtle rises and all a mewtwo or zelda Ness ect has to do is back throw you into the ceiling into ur death.

I hate when you thought u had a jump and when you hit X by the time u realize it's missing you fall just a milimeter short of the edge knowing if u had known u had no jump u coulda made it.

When someone says Bull**** when nothing really that gay happens to them. Then I SD, and I'm like "Now what's BS?"

I hate when I Airdodge occasionally trying to waveshine into a grab. OR You know how u shine out of a dash? Well u can't shine in ur initial dash animation, and sometimes I underestimate when I can start shining out of my run. giving them a free hit or grab.

I hate when I lost to an opponent and lets say I kill myself on the last 1stock to 1 stock. and my opponent goes "That was awsome". In my opinion that wasn't awsome. If my opponent suicided by accident on last stock when it was close. I feel gay cuz I didn't deal the final blow.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
1. Johns of course.

2. People who brag about beating you in a friendly when you placed higher then them in the tournament.

3. People who complain that you only beat them because you *insert random tactic like spamming here*. It is stupid. If I can beat you buy running around and DSHLing alot then thats what I am going to do. I am not going to change for you people need to learn how to adapt and punish things other people are spamming.

4. When people kill themselves on purpose for either a pity kill or just gives up.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Okay I have another one.

People who don't count their losses and shut the **** up. If someone is better than you don't use your convienent[sp?] memory to make yourself look good even if you are complete ****. Just shut the **** up and try to do better next time or ask the better person for tips.

Yes that better person is me and the ****y person is a guy who mains YL and he can't even kill me at 150% damage. He also comes last in all of our FFAs unless he hides somewhere or camps until stars/motion sensors/ bomb-ombs/pokeballs/hammers/baseball bats spawn.

Next time I play him I'm gonna hunt him down until he admits I'm better. [I'm the best is my group, someone has to be the best right?]

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
one of my pet-peeves would have to be when I'm playing a scrub or nobody and they just HAVE TO TAG like it makes them play better or something...

Impp

Smash Ace
Pet Peeves: People who say Link is a super cheap character, and is B.S while they're playing as Falco.
People who say Kirby is a super cheap character and is unfair (because he can attack off the stage...) while they're playing as Falco.
...and the worst of all,: people who complain the entire match about everything, and end up winning, and finish the match up with a taunt.

Top Bottom