• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash O'Clock hosted by PSFM - Geneva, IL

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm not gonna make it out today, Kyle is supposed to come over once he finishes his midterm, and I'm gonna be hanging out with Kirk before he goes on vacation, so yeah.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
so im a scrub.

i woke up, posted that, ate breakfast, then fell back asleep. Now that im up, im gonna power through some HW, but im not sure if ill have time to go out now that i wasted this time.

ORLY

Smash Master
I won't be entering doubles though

No need to drag someone down with me because I was bored one weekend

:phone:

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
I am down for some Smash tonight. I know if anything, Mars is going to head over to my place after he gets out of work at 9. If people wanted to head over here, that's fine by me, or if someone else wanted to host... and I could find a way out to their place, I would be down for going somewhere.

Also, what's this I keep hearing about a CoD Brawl tourney? Is there like, a thread for this or something? Cause I would be down to go and just chill, play some Melee, etc. Plus, I think I heard there was going to be Project M there, and I am always down for some P:M.

ORLY

Smash Master
this is why people gotta play falcon

no one accuses a falcon of being campy.. except exarch that one time

that was a fluke

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
ill have to get in on this.... really just have to get in the swing of melee again ;-) from what i remmeber, usually the melee'r's are a bunch of pricks, but from who i seen yesterday, you seem like some cool dudes.

haha even though ill greatly appreciate anyone who talks crap about me, yall are ok in my book... see ya next week?

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ill have to get in on this.... really just have to get in the swing of melee again ;-) from what i remmeber, usually the melee'r's are a bunch of pricks, but from who i seen yesterday, you seem like some cool dudes.

haha even though ill greatly appreciate anyone who talks crap about me, yall are ok in my book... see ya next week?
brawl was made for the special olympics... that is all

Top Bottom