• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Melee: The Knee

CHUK

Smash Ace
Any video with the Benny HIll theme is alright by me and your hilarity was hilarious.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
lmao that **** was was to good, put a bunch of moves in a hat and pick them out and end it with a knee to combo lol good ****

HylianLord

Smash Ace
roflll
well, nearly.

mmm i should start kneeing... i get all my kills from random moonwalk -> bairs.. ><
i should give that backwards knee a try ^^.

rofl. i wonder what the record is for most connected knees in a row ever done in a tourny (is). i know SS did like 3 /4 once.... mmmm....

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
What is better then two knees?
three

just lol @ that :chuckle:
and the text explaining the quadripple Knee is just to funny =P
It should be forbidden for a smashvid to be this funny :9

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
I already know this video is going to be hot simply because it's about the knee. One of the most badass techniques in all of Melee :laugh:

TouchingtheVoidII

Smash Rookie
Funny

Lol this is funny as crap me and my friends always joke about "the knee" however we gave it the proper nickname of "the electric knee," although not mentioned in the video, remember after every knee say "how did you like the taste of my electric knee" that will really piss them off:chuckle:

The Noodle

Smash Cadet
Congratulations Afro Ninja you are now my favorite poster on Smashboards. Funny stuff.

Also:

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
I recently used a knee infinate to 0-death one of my friends against those blocks on green greens. Although he doesn't know how to use different B attacks let alone DI, it was still awesome.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Funniest ssbm video ive ever seen, from the moment of the screaming and slomo knees till the end I was lauging :D awesome job with this one!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Haha, funny stuff dude. G-reg needs to see this. I'm sure he'll give his seal of regulatory approval...:lick:

Lmao.Here is a better combo:

Knee Knee Knee Knee Knee Knee Knee Knee Knee Knee

0%-OMFG HAXORS!!!

Nice vid man. /=D

Orenji

Smash Rookie
Hum

I didn't like the music , and I don't use falcon, but it was pretty good.

T0MMY

Smash Master
That was a pretty good video. I'd suggest to put less text on the screen at once, or give the viewer longer to read. Though it didn't really matter, the combos wouldn't really work on a non CPU player who knows how to tech/DI. But, like I said, it doesn't really matter because The Knee x4 is just too good.
Did you ever see my Pichu combo vid, Chain Lightning? Done in Flash, w007.

Top Bottom