• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash @ McMaster and Hamilton area

Windrose

Smash Lord
If anyone goes to McMaster or lives in hamilton and are interested in playing melee. Post here!!!

A couple friends and I play often at McMaster but there was no easy way to find everyone that played. I made this thread for future melee players that come to Hamilton or live here so that they can easily network with each other and arrange smash fests.

Feel free to PM me too.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Not true man. Hamilton is very active in melee right now with nick and I at the center of it.

If you are interested in playing just post here! Most of us go to mcmaster but there are others that are all around hamilton.

np4944

Smash Rookie
Not true man. Hamilton is very active in melee right now with nick and I at the center of it.

If you are interested in playing just post here! Most of us go to mcmaster but there are others that are all around hamilton.
super active!

Death

Smash Lord
I am usually down to play if I don't have school...lemme know if you guys are interested it's def been a while since I played this game..

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hey, I just sent you a pm. Where about hamilton are you located? Most of us live near McMaster University. One guy lives near mohawk.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
I live in ancaster, would be down when I'm not at school. anything between the 22nd of decemeber and january 8 I'm down to do.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hey hamilton players, let's get in some smash in this new year. Who is up for some melee in hamilton?

Windrose

Smash Lord
nick and i usually play whenever. do you have msn or skype or cell phone or something that we can reach you at easily? both of us live very close to the mcmaster campus.

Windrose

Smash Lord
There seems to be enough people for a small tournament.... who'd be interested?

Windrose

Smash Lord
Death, there is a smash fest today at my friend's place. He lives really close to mcmaster, text me if you want the details.

:phone:

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Bing would be down for some friendlies, me and him live in St.Catharines so we're not far at all, send me a message or something and we'll arrange some friendlies or a tourney

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be here next year but there are many melee players here Kason. Keep the scene alive. Perhaps it'll eventually grow into some big and we can all make a tribute to windrose.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
if there are ppl here from ancaster and actuallywant to get good at this game get a hold of sauceyboi and he'll be an amazing asset (Y) (when he's not away for school)

Rubbish

Smash Journeyman
Some of my friends who play smash are going to mcmaster next year (@ residence)

I'll let them know if you're still interested when the time comes

Windrose

Smash Lord
Make me proud future mcmaster melee players! The scene is in your hands. Nick is well prepared to carry on what legacy I have indeed started.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I graduated. Best of luck to you guys in the up coming years. Keep the hamilton community active.

np4944

Smash Rookie
Well, there's a smash in hamilton fb group where I usually post things about when i have smashfests during the year/summer. If any of you guys are here in the summer let me know and we can play. Sauc3 is around during the summer as well. You can probably find me on FB if you are in the melee ontario group and I'll add you into the mac/hamilton group. Just out of curiosity what programs you guys going into?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Well, there's a smash in hamilton fb group where I usually post things about when i have smashfests during the year/summer. If any of you guys are here in the summer let me know and we can play. Sauc3 is around during the summer as well. You can probably find me on FB if you are in the melee ontario group and I'll add you into the mac/hamilton group. Just out of curiosity what programs you guys going into?
comp science. could you add myself aswell?

edit: www.facebook.com/RobGorrieXIV

Top Bottom