• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It can be about anything smash from the players, controllers, techs or whatever.

Any kind of joke format is cool like what happens when ness crosses big blue?

Or maybe an answerless joke. Like Wobbles vs silent wolf, no one cares about who wins but who breaks their controller first. sorry wobbles.

Sorry but I,m from In. and we <3 corn(y jokes)

And somepeople can be like other people in some jokes like chuck norris or blode jokes

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Ike fights for his friends, Olimar's freinds fight for him. So is Ike Olimar's friend?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
When in battle Nana and Popo seem to get along great. But when they are at home Popo abuses Nana in such ways youd be in jail for a lifetime

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Yo mama's so fat even kirby can't eat her. Wait, that came out wrong...... Okay yo mama so dumb she that CF was a bird and Falco was a wrestler. Wait, no.... **** *runs away*

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
When olimar fights his pikmin follow him but when he is collecting stuff for his ship they beat the crap out of him and have him for dinner afterwards. That just goes to show nobody likes olimar

UberMario

Smash Master
^^ICG, your joke fails, try Cruel Melee.

What happens when four people fight on giant balloons?

A pop hit!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
When Popo and Nana are home Popo starts a cruel melee with Nana. Nana ends up being abused very very very cruely.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Now i,m sad poor nana.

blode=links

Q: How do you keep a link busy for hours?
A: Write "Please turn over" on both sides of a piece of paper.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
That's wasting this.

Did you know you could feed one kirby with one million children form africa but one kirby would only one child?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I... didnt get that

In America you FALCON PAWNCH!!!! yourself but in Soviet Russia Captain Falcon FALCON PAWNCH!!!!es you

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
pichu vs kirby. pichu uses thunder pichu is struck by lighting. thunder was super effictive. kirby jumps off a building. GAME PICHU IS THE WINNER.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
nice.

Jigglypuff is a nazi or something come on what did you think the wall of pain was? And why was it next to the wall of sorrow? (jewish wall thing sorry if I said it wrong)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If I were Mario Id like to get laid by peach instead of getting a cake and just one kiss...... I dont know if that was a joke but it seemed funny to me

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
nana and popo their children from the diseases they had when they were born poor retarted he was picked on.

Remeber kids your sister may look hot as H***, but no matter what don't have babies with her.

darkrain can get more combo hits on you than fox waveshineing you agaist a wall.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Here are some Melee jokes I remembered from an earlier thread:

1. How did Link win the baseball game?

With his hookshot.

2. What is the best move in the game?

Zelda's Down B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom