• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash In Waterloo, ON

Tee Kay

Smash Rookie
Hey! ... anyone from Waterloo or around the area...play smash...i've been wanting to play brawl with some people for a while because all my friends hate brawl and are board of melee so i have no one to play with ...anyone? (:

Tee Kay

Smash Rookie
Do they?...i don't know thats why i'm asking...cuz i want to find a deacent ammount of people who like smash but so far not many ):

Sanu

Smash Champion
Word of warning: The players there play Melee only. There is no Brawl scene in KW and probably never will be... unless you somehow make a Brawl scene. Sorry brawlscrub!

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Sanuzi is only a little right on that one. The Melee scene is stronger but there is brawl being played. There is a pretty strong snake in cambridge and a good toon link up on erb

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Andy noobs dont count, the melee is way stronger down here than the brawl scene because noobs cant make a scene. They go to picto chat and play with smash balls on very high. KW tries to get a melee tourney going once a month. Brawl is very limited but it is played, r if you want to play melee check the 4th post in this thread, as teh sexy stock slayer gave everyone a link to the Smash bros community in KWC well really only KW cuz im the only one from cambridge lol

Top Bottom