• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in south central LA?

Baker1835

Smash Rookie
Anyone is playing smash bros in south central LA?
I stay at fig and 77th! Anyone down?
txt or call me at 323-302-2168

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so i have no idea where that is relative to pasadena cause i suck at locations, but if you're willing to drive to pasadena from where u are, u are welcome to join whenever we smash.

do you have an address that i can look up? u can pm it if u prefer..

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Moved to South Central

Hey,

I recently moved into LA from San Diego, and I'm staying in South Central. Miramonte and 68th. Not too far, right? I'll text you to set up a time to play. I play Melee and Brawl but I want to practice my Melee.

Lates.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I'm in LA too, I don't think I've seen yall in tourney let's play sometime!!

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
lol, Baka ... Pasadena's a bit of a drive for this guy :)
Edit: Baka, I apologize to you and the OP, as the above is a subjective statement based on my hatred of driving. If it works, here is a link to the drive on Google Maps, and the OP can judge for himself if he wants to drive it. Melee forever!

Tavo! I played you when I lived near USC, and you pretty much had your way with me. Tavo, correct me if I'm wrong, but perhaps the OP can look up Mr. Peabody? I played at his place once, and he couldn't have been too far from there. Don't know if he still lives there ...

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still remember you Frank, I played Baker, his friend and Oats. Oats is probably like 2-3 minutes from Peabody (not sure if Oscar still plays though).

Baka, your a 30+ minute drive to us :p

I P, I messaged you before and we didn't get to play. txt me 323-528-9118, I'm off Wednesday and weekends.

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff, Gus. If I still lived in the area, I'd definitely be calling on you for some weekend Melee. I hope all is well, and keep up that awesome Sheik action!

me__

Smash Rookie
is this still going on? i just moved to LA and i'm pretty awful but looking to get better. i live near USC but would be down to drive a bit to play.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Nice, you guys aren't that far off from me. I'm close to Fig and 7th street (right in the center of downtown). My schedule is pretty busy, but I'm always up for a fest on Thursday or Sunday for a few hours. I'd have to travel though because I don't have a cube here (just moved).

Tavo, I had NO idea you still played melee nor lived close by! I thought you quit around 2004/2005 like I did lol.

Top Bottom