• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Peru (27 August - 03 September)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
1 isai
2 jousuke
3 gerson
4 yiyo
5 Orlando
6 Moyashi
7 kikoshi
8 boom
9 Alvin
10 marca

Indisputable u version tourney top 10

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
and watch moyashi get absolutely ****ed by the jiggs and then make that list?
The japanese played like crap that day. They were up till 4am drinking the night before. Isai even said Moyashi didnt play anywhere near as good as he was when he last played him.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Sangoku, I dont want this **** to be a player tier list discussion, can you delete 90% of these?

Sangoku

Smash Master
Dear KeroKeroppi,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums for Trolling (2 points, 14 days). If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

Smash in Peru (27 August - 03 September)
http://smashboards.com/posts/16316317/

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

If you have a question about this infraction, please contact the moderator who issued it. If that does not resolve the issue, visit Forum Support.

Remember that, unless specified otherwise, all infractions expire.

All the best,

the Smash World Forums staff

Sedda

Smash Champion
anywaaaayyy. Best in Peru is obviously Alancitu because he uses sonata arctica on his combo videos. He's also the most legendary duh. winning

Also, Battlecow's opinion on anything related to smash: "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED... what isai needs...."

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I kinda wanna actually go to this so I can beat players 3,4,5,9,10 on the indisputable world tier list

Battlecow

Play to Win
Just wanna point out that you were the one who started listmaking, herb

GO BOOMFAN

NA PRIDE

oh and also no johns. Come on guys, this is smash 101. If the japanese were sleepy then Isai was sick and then gerson will have a really distracting blister on his tongue when he plays boom and pretty soon no match ever matters.

Last edited:

Skrlx

Smash Champion
how about go to peru to have fun and play some SSB?

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
I think you guys are underestimating the Peruvians... Remember how good gerson is? He's not completely dominant there, Marca,Alvin,Tavo are really close... they are in my opinion the place with the higher level of SSB in the planet (they don't have the best 2 guys in the world, isai and jousuke, but they should have most of the rest of the top10)... We'll see what will happen in Boom's trip, if he ****'s everyone i'll gladly admit my error.
PS: Alancitu is in the top10, i guarantee, you guys just can't realize this because didn't played him yet, like i did (what make's me put Cabelo in the top 10 or 15 as well) =)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah but you also said Banze would destroy Boom :) Maybe you're underestimating too.

I dont know if Isai will sandbag or not, but if he does, i'm 90% sure banze will win this tournament, since he'll stomp boom and then there's nobody he can possibly lose if Isai dont go pikachu. ;)
EDIT: I found this funny a few posts later

hell, i'd put money on lowly star king over banze. Guess we'll never know though will we

Last edited:

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but you also said Banze would destroy Boom :) Maybe you're underestimating too.
Yeah... what so i know ? haha
I was overconfident, but banze did well in his appearances.. he's improving, next time may get to top8 ;)
But seriously, Alan is great, i hope he plays boom

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
GALANCITU WILL PLAY BOOM WHEN HE ARRIVES TO LIMA. HOPE TO SEE ISAI AGAIN IN ORDER TO RECTIFY ALL MISTAKES :(

malva00

Smash Master
The japanese played like crap that day. They were up till 4am drinking the night before. Isai even said Moyashi didnt play anywhere near as good as he was when he last played him.
I'm sure if he was able to do dairs above platforms and follow up more easily like in the Japanese version he would have done much better. In our version, you can DI the dair easily so the dair doesn't hit you onto the platform, or you may hit the platform for a bit but then move off of it. Not only that, but since Japanese Kirby's dair does not last for as long (due to less attack hitstun for Kirby), opponents have more time to react and DI the dair in our version. :happysheep:

Kirby is much better on Japanese Dreamland due to this. Same goes for Samus and her almost infitinite dair on the platform trap in the Japanese version XD. SUMMARY: Japanese version isn't as fun.

How do I delete posts in this new smashboards?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nearjack

Smash Cadet
japanese guys said red isn't that good

FAUST is 2nd best in terms of 12cb though, besides jousuke
Apparently. Anyway, Red doesn't seem to be well-liked by players in Japan because of their personality.

Red has known certainly have a good manner,judgement and skill.
But I think he has a few problem with human relations or his character.

Red is a member of 段位戦(dan-i-sen or grade match)'s administrators.
To be the administrator, needs member's recommendation and all the member's consent.
He oftenly denies it with reasons what is not worth bothering about.
Because he has an influential voice, his opinion paid attention.

When 丼プリンwww(Don Purin) 7 grade player was recommended, Red denied him personal reason.
丼プリンwww was angly about it. After that he spread around this episode, and it would be famous.

When sekirei 7 grades Link Player who is one of the popular administrator lets his administrate slide and is sleeping.
He shown up 30min later the time of assemble on the server and start broadcasting.
So sekirei explained the reason to entrants and watchers.
After that Red blamed him for staring broadcast with no-contact the administrators, and said him pay attention to lates from now on.
But sekirei has a strong sence of responsibility.
From then, sekirei never open the match. Though he had popularity.
A part of sekirei's fans believe that Red will be SMASH not fun,and old player's intereference in newcomer's affairs.

のぶ(Nobu) who is 6 grade's C.Falcon player said about Red That
{
; Red everytime tries to protect his own interests.
For example, even though he avoids to take part in the big scale tournament,
he criticizes entrants.
And when he visits the site (of course he wasn't takes part in)
after the tournament, he beated the finalist in the open to the public.
He looks enjoying the insult.
So I hate Red the chicken.
}

AlvinSSB

Smash Rookie
imho the rankin in peru is so .. the top 3 are .. Markat, alvin or gerson (does not affect the ranking order of appointment) is not known exactly who the best ... then the 4th and 5th place it would occupy or Gohansmash tavo Capitan and then position 6 and Rank 7 is occupied or yiyo Orlando (2 arequipa city peru-..
Station 8: estradon

9th: probably ALANCITO (lima-peru)
and then more Peruvian ......
Gracias ....

Sedda

Smash Champion
I think you guys aren't considering how Orlando does against the other "top" players. Maybe that's why Alvin says he's below. It doesn't matter because we'll get to see the destruction in a few months. GO BOOM.

AlvinSSB

Smash Rookie
Orlando and Alan are good players but not enough for the top player of Tacna-peru
I say this because I played with them eh

We are awaiting the arrival of a boom-peru Tacna is good news ...
we are training in the world of kirby (Y)

Greetings and thanks xD

jOs3

Smash Rookie
I think, the ranking in my country is:

1.Gerson
2.Alvin
3.Marka
4.Alancitu
5.Capitan Tavo
6.Yiyo
7.Orlando
8.Gohan
9.Stradon
10.Me (is a joke :psycho:, i don´t know :confused:)

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
I think, the ranking in my country is:

1.Gerson
2.Alvin
3.Marka
4.Alancitu
5.Capitan Tavo
6.Yiyo
7.Orlando
8.Gohan
9.Stradon
10.Me (is a joke :psycho:, i don´t know :confused:)

I agreed almost entirely, i would put Gohan little higher tho, maybe in 6º.. i was really impressed with some video i saw of him vs stradon (btw, an INCREDIBLE DK)

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
we have place, position, rank, station, nth, and now degree. we must adapt the peruvian ranking systems as soon as possible.

apia

Smash Rookie
Here's my opinion: I think Alvin's (disastrous) ranking is useless, considering 1) he's lost important matches against players in lower positions 2) the underestimation of Orlando, Yiyo, Gohan, etc. (all excellent players) 3) ignoring the fact that Gerson is (way?) more competitive 4) the obvious bias.

Regarding Jose's ranking, how can you possibly compare CapitanTavo/Yiyo/Gohan/etc. with Alancitu ? To the best of my knowledge they have never played against Alancitu (and based on this, any other criteria you were using to put him above is flawed), additionally can someone clearly picture Alancitu defeating Tavo/Gohan on Hyrule ? on Dreamland ? IMHO, no way!

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Here's my opinion: I think Alvin's (disastrous) ranking is useless, considering 1) he's lost important matches against players in lower positions 2) the underestimation of Orlando, Yiyo, Gohan, etc. (all excellent players) 3) ignoring the fact that Gerson is (way?) more competitive 4) the obvious bias.

Regarding Jose's ranking, how can you possibly compare CapitanTavo/Yiyo/Gohan/etc. with Alancitu ? To the best of my knowledge they have never played against Alancitu (and based on this, any other criteria you were using to put him above is flawed), additionally can someone clearly picture Alancitu defeating Tavo/Gohan on Hyrule ? on Dreamland ? IMHO, no way!
well he clearly defeated Orlando on hyrule in some very recent matches so yes, i can

apia

Smash Rookie
I didn't include Orlando in the second paragraph of my comment :) (I was aware of the matches you mention)

Top Bottom