• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Lakeland, FL

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. That's one way to start page 3 of the Lakeland thread.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Welp, looks like G-Dub and xHermit are getting V&. Nice knowin' ya guys.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
Soon as school settles in for me I can start thinking about hosting a tournament, but I need the okay from my parents to be gone for the day and I need to arrange ahead of time with the venue ZLF was talking about.

So, with all arrangements and managing to pin down the venue...

That'll be a little bit.

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
Sounds like too much waiting. I'll just host one at Christina Park like I planned. Gonna call it "Backwoodz Brawl I". Gonna do a series of these outdoor tournaments.

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Can you massive nerds not post on SWF at this hour?

Also, JB's Pit is seriously rad, I support his life choice as coming out of the closet as a Pit main.

xHermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
EcksDee
Alright so we seriously need to get some weeklies started. It's fine if we don't have regular attendance. I found some more players so let's hash this out and come up with something.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Just popping in to say that I love that Lakeland has a Smash scene now.... Where were you in 2004???? wherrrrrre?

Anyways, good stuff, people.

Top Bottom