• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash in Kissimmee

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Is anybody playing Smash in Kissimmee or close to it? I mainly play Brawl but I don't mind getting 4-stocked in Melee. :) If anything, I live near Buenaventura Lakes. So holla at me on AIM or PM me if ya wanna play.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um, kissimmee is all WATO territory. but we mainly play melee. and most of us stopped coming to the boards cuz we dont like the new community or brawl. (in general).

but we have hbox, me, vericz, uuaa, zoro, marin, legion, action b, and kyon. oh and there is capn crunch too, and hbox brother s(prin)kull(ce). we all in kissimmee.

-hiro

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
hey hiroshi, im a melee player in VA, but im coming to kissimmee in the first week of August. are you guys having any events around then? ill b bored most of the time im there, so id like to come and check out the scene down there. Do u guys have a thread or something for your area?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
um, kissimmee is all WATO territory. but we mainly play melee. and most of us stopped coming to the boards cuz we dont like the new community or brawl. (in general).

but we have hbox, me, vericz, uuaa, zoro, marin, legion, action b, and kyon. oh and there is capn crunch too, and hbox brother s(prin)kull(ce). we all in kissimmee.

-hiro
Oh snap! What's wrong with the new people? Anyways, like I said, I don't mind playing Melee.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Oohhh someone is on WATO territory..ohhh

Yo Hiro, let make all smashers that comes to kissimmee into WATO members XD j/k

heh, I live near Valencia so you should hit me up some time to schedule a meeting, but yes, Hbox does the housing, usualy before a tournament.

also. Valencia community collage plays brawl at the lougue, just make sure you wear a bookbag so you don't get caught! not that security comes by to the room anyways..I'll give ya details on that as soon as you Pm me gah

Top Bottom